Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Bloodborne

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
kotn3l
veteran

Re: Bloodborne

Post by kotn3l »

tktoaster wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:05 pm Hey, I seem to be having problems with extracting the textures, I'm dragging the tpf files onto the extractor but it doesn't produce any output.
the models are extracting just fine
Are you sure you're using Bloodborne_texture.exe for that? Also if you want to extract level textures, the .tpfbdt/.tpfbhd files, you need to decrypt them first with the BinderTool.
ZFPInTheAir
n00b

Post by ZFPInTheAir »

anyone can be awesome and send the files for "The Hunter's Dream" i will love it
kotn3l
veteran

Post by kotn3l »

daemon1 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:41 pm it just extracts meshes. No placing at the original position
Hey daemon1. Is it possible to support this, to unpack whole maps with objects in the correct position? DSMapStudio opens them correctly, but there's no way to extract. :/ It requires all files from the map folder you open, I suspect the positions are stored elsewhere for the objects.
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

kotn3l wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:08 pm
daemon1 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:41 pm it just extracts meshes. No placing at the original position
Hey daemon1. Is it possible to support this, to unpack whole maps with objects in the correct position? DSMapStudio opens them correctly, but there's no way to extract. :/ It requires all files from the map folder you open, I suspect the positions are stored elsewhere for the objects.
Sure its possible, but i dont have time for this. Especially when some other people already did this, and its all opensource on github as i can see.
kotn3l
veteran

Post by kotn3l »

daemon1 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:25 pm
kotn3l wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:08 pm
Sure its possible, but i dont have time for this. Especially when some other people already did this, and its all opensource on github as i can see.
It is. But i have no idea how to unpack from there sadly. Anyways, thanks for your answer!
Eraea
n00b

Post by Eraea »

Hello! I'm trying to open a similar file format from one of FromSoft's other game, Kido Senshi Gundam Unicorn.
The game's BND files has a BND4 Header which should be the same as Bloodbornes(?) as Yabber is able to extract them.

Now, the game's flver files I'm not so sure as I found an old 3dsmax script that was able to load the flver but it only read a skeleton data, no mesh.
I tried daemon1's executable but the command prompt only opens and stays without anything happening.
I wonder what's the problem..

here's a file sample
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jrl5nfbe ... 00.7z/file

Cheers
Jolr
ultra-n00b

Post by Jolr »

What is the extractor your talking bout
Jan666
veteran

Post by Jan666 »

Can some one explain me how i can extract the files in easy words from scratch to an smd file [roll] ?
I unpack the ps4 game folder : dvdroot_ps4
so i have the game files
the bindertool just extract the files in the "obj" Folder for example "o222000.objbnd.dcx",
when i drop it on the bindertool, it drops out: o222000.objbnd <-- what should i do as next?
kotn3l
veteran

Post by kotn3l »

Jan666 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:15 pm Can some one explain me how i can extract the files in easy words from scratch to an smd file [roll] ?
so i have the game files
the bindertool just extract the files in the "obj" Folder for example "o222000.objbnd.dcx",
when i drop it on the bindertool, it drops out: o222000.objbnd <-- what should i do as next?
Use Bindertool again. It will extract it into a folder called o222000. Just go inside all the way down, and use the tools daemon provided.
Jan666
veteran

Post by Jan666 »

kotn3l wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:53 pm
Jan666 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:15 pm Can some one explain me how i can extract the files in easy words from scratch to an smd file [roll] ?
so i have the game files
Use Bindertool again. It will extract it into a folder called o222000. Just go inside all the way down, and use the tools daemon provided.
In the Folder is just one File called "N" and i cant do anything with it, i have the game of the year Edition of bb, could this be the reason why its not working ? Or i am just too stupid
MMZero
ultra-n00b

Post by MMZero »

Why I can't get textures using the texture.exe file?
I drag any .tpf file to the texture.exe, the program initially start, then close, but nothing appears in the directory after that.
The model program for .flver works and the converted file successfully appears, but the texture program no.
I also modified the compatibility settings for let him run as administrator when I drag a .tpf file into it, but still doesn't work.
Any explaination/ideas of possible problem? (The texture are of Dark Souls 3's models)
kotn3l
veteran

Post by kotn3l »

Jan666 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:42 pm
so i have the game files
In the Folder is just one File called "N" and i cant do anything with it, i have the game of the year Edition of bb, could this be the reason why its not working ? Or i am just too stupid
I too have the GOTY edition, but it works. You're probably doing something wrong.
MMZero wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:48 am Why I can't get textures using the texture.exe file?
I drag any .tpf file to the texture.exe, the program initially start, then close, but nothing appears in the directory after that.
The model program for .flver works and the converted file successfully appears, but the texture program no.
I also modified the compatibility settings for let him run as administrator when I drag a .tpf file into it, but still doesn't work.
Any explaination/ideas of possible problem? (The texture are of Dark Souls 3's models)
What model/file are you trying to extract?
MMZero
ultra-n00b

Post by MMZero »

kotn3l wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:50 pm

I too have the GOTY edition, but it works. You're probably doing something wrong.
MMZero wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:48 am Why I can't get textures using the texture.exe file?
I tried lots of .tpf from different models but none of those got converted. For example I tried Vordt, the cursing frog, the black knight, lot of ...
kotn3l
veteran

Post by kotn3l »

MMZero wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:16 pm
kotn3l wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:50 pm

I tried lots of .tpf from different models but none of those got converted. For example I tried Vordt, the cursing frog, the black knight, lot of ...
Bruh. this is the Bloodborne thread. I dont think itw will work with DS3.
Revilandeo
ultra-n00b

Post by Revilandeo »

Yo everyone. I wanted take some models from BB, likes lagre buildings and ect. I got files, got models, got textures of map models (.dds and .dx10). I changed the .smd and .ascii textures to the right format (.tif 2 .dds) and changed the path (u know, in .smd and .ascii u have a material name and after / - some path. Example: Material__6\N:\SPRJ\data\Model\map\m21\tex\m21_00_ground_052_a.tif). I changed the path for bypass Blender`s characters limit. If I search the texture with path I wrote in .smd or .ascii - I`ll find it. Anyway, auto-texturing does not working, perhaps I`m stupid, but I NEED A HELP.