Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

GTA III The Definitive Edition

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
TaylorMouse
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

GTA III The Definitive Edition

Post by TaylorMouse »

I know that this remake has been done using Unreal Engine, and I can read the content with the umodel viewer from gildor, however, I cannot seem to extract anything,
Sad is also that umodel does not just captures the errors and lets you continue, you need to restart the whole process :/

Anyways, anyone any luck with this?

T.
qs12
veteran

Re: GTA III The Definitive Edition

Post by qs12 »

TaylorMouse wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:38 pm I know that this remake has been done using Unreal Engine, and I can read the content with the umodel viewer from gildor, however, I cannot seem to extract anything,
Sad is also that umodel does not just captures the errors and lets you continue, you need to restart the whole process :/

Anyways, anyone any luck with this?

T.
hi, Spiritovod on the gildor forums made a build to fix this issue you can get it from here https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,7993.0.html https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pOrskw ... sp=sharing
TaylorMouse
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by TaylorMouse »

Damn dude, so nice of you :D

Checking it as we speak (type )

T.
Jan666
veteran

Post by Jan666 »

yeah it works, but now i have every building for its own and when i open it in Blender its in the center of the Scene, somebody can create a maptool that replace the Buildings and streets to the right position, especially for san andreas??