Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
ngovandang
veteran

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by ngovandang »

we dont support kscl format from fatal frame 5 remastered?
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

ngovandang wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:08 am we dont support kscl format from fatal frame 5 remastered?
I don't even know what these are, kslt were supported in fmt_g1m before and I never bothered adding these back to project G1M considering the lack of interest. If you're referring to these I can add them back when I have the time.
ngovandang
veteran

Post by ngovandang »

Joschka wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:15 am
ngovandang wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:08 am we dont support kscl format from fatal frame 5 remastered?
I don't even know what these are, kslt were supported in fmt_g1m before and I never bothered adding these back to project G1M considering the lack of interest. If you're referring to these I can add them back when I have the time.
Oh right, its KSLT, hehe
here is samples
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

ngovandang wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:19 am
Joschka wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:15 am
Oh right, its KSLT, hehe
here is samples
Alright I'll add support for these later, in the meantime you can use the old python plugin for these, it opens your samples without problem (make sure to remove it when you're done with KSLT files or it will be used instead of the DLL plugin) https://github.com/Joschuka/fmt_g1m
DonSkook
ultra-n00b

Post by DonSkook »

Anyone found a way to reimport the edited models back in the game proper?

It's fine that I can extract the models and edit them but the goal is to make mods, so I need a way to put them back into the game.

How do we go about this?
andree
veteran

Post by andree »

DonSkook wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:47 pm Anyone found a way to reimport the edited models back in the game proper?

It's fine that I can extract the models and edit them but the goal is to make mods, so I need a way to put them back into the game.

How do we go about this?
There's this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120211- ... edelbe-30/.
It works with DOA6, I'm not sure if this tool works with other Koei Tecmo games.
banan039eu
ultra-n00b

Post by banan039eu »

Joschka wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:27 pm Version 1.4 is now live
-Implements a new UV datatype used in the final release of Hyrule Warriors 2
-New option to choose to completely disable NUNO nodes (the physics mesh will still be reconstructed before, all the extra bones and drivers will just not be there)

I also started to work on reconstructing maps, more about this later since it's sill very early WIP

Hi Joschka!

I am looking for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity maps objects coordinates. I could not find them in KIDSSystemResource directory. Could You please tell me which directory contains files with such coordinates? I am only asking for pointing in right direction, I want to find those coordinates myself
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

banan039eu wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:39 am
Joschka wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:27 pm Version 1.4 is now live
-Implements a new UV datatype used in the final release of Hyrule Warriors 2
-New option to choose to completely disable NUNO nodes (the physics mesh will still be reconstructed before, all the extra bones and drivers will just not be there)

I also started to work on reconstructing maps, more about this later since it's sill very early WIP

Hi Joschka!

I am looking for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity maps objects coordinates. I could not find them in KIDSSystemResource directory. Could You please tell me which directory contains files with such coordinates? I am only asking for pointing in right direction, I want to find those coordinates myself
Checking my old notes the coordinates should be in the KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb, a bunch of these databases are for maps. After dumping these to text which the Nyotengu util you should see that some of these have "Float32 WorldPosition" and "Float32 WorldQuaternion" fields, along with the KTID to the actual physical object + some parenting info sometimes.
banan039eu
ultra-n00b

Post by banan039eu »

Thank You for such quick answer! Do You happen to know the command for extracting KIDSSystemResource files to plaintext using Nyotengu? I have extracted them using fid_utility.exe (a tool I found online for Dead or Alive 6) but most data were lost during conversion process
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

banan039eu wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:30 am Thank You for such quick answer! Do You happen to know the command for extracting KIDSSystemResource files to plaintext using Nyotengu? I have extracted them using fid_utility.exe (a tool I found online for Dead or Alive 6) but most data were lost during conversion process
Iirc you just need to do

Code: Select all

Nyotengu.Database.exe @FILE > @FILE.txt"
Replace @FILE by one of the files in the kidsobjdb folders and it should dump the result to a txt file with the same name
gamer1977
beginner

Post by gamer1977 »

Hello everyone can anyone help me to extract n DOAX VenusVacatio steam ver files
xathu0904
ultra-n00b

Post by xathu0904 »

anyone know how to edit .anmpk file on fatal frame 5 ? i try to swap it but game crash
Jlripps
ultra-n00b

Post by Jlripps »

Hey A bit slow, forgive me, Trying to extract Models from Fatal Frame 5 Wiiu, got as far as the .GMPK and extracted that, but no model? where are the models located at? and what toll do i use?
RoockyGTA
ultra-n00b

Post by RoockyGTA »

Hello friend, how long have I had a new question and maybe it will be the last I don't know but I want to export the animation of doa 6 and then import it into the 3ds max program I use the 2010 version and an FBX file plugin or tell me should I export it in another type format such as BVH? to then apply it on a biped? so that you understand me better how should I export the animation to import it and edit it in a 3d program?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RoockyGTA
ultra-n00b

Post by RoockyGTA »

Joschka wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:41 pm
banan039eu wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:30 am Thank You for such quick answer! Do You happen to know the command for extracting KIDSSystemResource files to plaintext using Nyotengu? I have extracted them using fid_utility.exe (a tool I found online for Dead or Alive 6) but most data were lost during conversion process
Iirc you just need to do

Code: Select all

Nyotengu.Database.exe @FILE > @FILE.txt"
Replace @FILE by one of the files in the kidsobjdb folders and it should dump the result to a txt file with the same name
Hello friend, how long have I had a new question and maybe it will be the last I don't know but I want to export the animation of doa 6 and then import it into the 3ds max program I use the 2010 version and an FBX file plugin or tell me should I export it in another type format such as BVH? to then apply it on a biped? so that you understand me better how should I export the animation to import it and edit it in a 3d program?