Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Need for Speed 2015: need help extracting sound files

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: Need for Speed 2015: need help extracting sound files

Post by mono24 »

Damoclès wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:31 pm ...I suggest you to use an appriate script like this one :...
Please do me a favor and remove that link, that's not a appropriate script in any way to extract the game, you need the one below, do not mislead people to obsolete, old, broken, incomplete or wrong scripts.
Audio is fully supported too, every single asset is extracted in their original unmodified/unconverted form, every single format, every single sound fx, voices, you name it.
The old script in your link converts and destroys original audio data, while vital information for the audios are removed, you need the foobar2000/vgmstream combo in order to perform accurate play/convert on the audio assets.
XxsimonexX wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:19 pm...how do i get those voicelines from other languages?!...
You can ONLY dump what your game has, if you do not have that specific localization in your game, there's nothing to extract, and the following link is for extraction, avoid anything else as a python script for extracting Frostbite Engine games at ALL costs, trust me, not only their obsolete, also incomplete and/or wrong:
https://github.com/NicknineTheEagle/Frostbite-Scripts
XxsimonexX
beginner

Post by XxsimonexX »

I've already used this script for Battlefield 4,and the extraction went well, I've got all audio files from all different localizations, but the audio quality is pretty nasty, is there something i can do to improve it?
Thanks a lot!
Damoclès
beginner

Post by Damoclès »

Please do me a favor and remove that link, that's not a appropriate script in any way to extract the game, you need the one below, do not mislead people to obsolete, old, broken, incomplete or wrong scripts.
Audio is fully supported too, every single asset is extracted in their original unmodified/unconverted form, every single format, every single sound fx, voices, you name it.
The old script in your link converts and destroys original audio data, while vital information for the audios are removed, you need the foobar2000/vgmstream combo in order to perform accurate play/convert on the audio assets.
Nope, i will not remove the link. The one i provided worked perfectly for me, i get over 56 GB of wav files (including all the different langages) and the sounds aren't broken, cutted or in bad quality. You don't even need foobar2000/vgmstream for it.
It's just a suggestion, if he isn't satisfied then he should use something else and the story ends here.