Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Barbie DreamHouse Party .HNK Files - PC Version

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
wansoft
ultra-n00b

Barbie DreamHouse Party .HNK Files - PC Version

Post by wansoft »

I buy Barbie DreamHouse Party, for capturing the main house stage, but i can't get with 3D Ripper DX ( Unhandled exception Crash ), extracted model succesfully with Ninja Ripper ( but the stage is untidy and i get duplicated meshes).

There are many HNK files ( located in a folder called HunkFiles )... some idea for opening these archives ?
Yasss
ultra-n00b

Re: Barbie DreamHouse Party .HNK Files - PC Version

Post by Yasss »

Can you send the models and the hnk files?
Patesz2
ultra-n00b

Post by Patesz2 »

Hi! I have the same question. How can I open HNK files? These files are from a different game called: "How to Train Your Dragon 2".
I attached the extracted game files below.

Can anyone help? [roll]

[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/slbrxg48z4mj ... w0Gda?dl=0]
Clash
ultra-n00b

Post by Clash »

Patesz2 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:09 pm Hi! I have the same question. How can I open HNK files? These files are from a different game called: "How to Train Your Dragon 2".
I attached the extracted game files below.

Can anyone help? [roll]

[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/slbrxg48z4mj ... w0Gda?dl=0]
You may be able to rip the model thought hex2obj, use fallingskies bms script to unpack the files for Xbox version or use the scripts in this post:viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12420 to unpack the ps3 version(it also have a texture convertion) put the rendermodeltemplate or the hnk itself in hex editor to find vertices and faces