Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Ghost of Tsushima

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Crazy31139
veteran

Re: Ghost of Tsushima

Post by Crazy31139 »

in root folder there tool, create folder CACHE, in cache folder copy all .xpps, in cache folder move bitmap folder ( or create, dont remember), with all .sps

Root folder with tool/cache/all .xpps

Root folder with tool/cache/bitmap( .sps)

Create tsusimatex.bat ( write arg tsushima tex) start .bat convert all textures to .dds, if you need convert .DDS to other format use Noesis (batch process) or other converters
shqarok
ultra-n00b

Post by shqarok »

Hi all.
Tell me plz. For riping need .ISO file?
I have a .PKG file from torrrents, but nothing works (((
Crazy31139
veteran

Post by Crazy31139 »

You need fakepkg, and extract .pkg use Fake PKG generator or analog, to get dump game files.
letienthanh1990
ultra-n00b

Post by letienthanh1990 »

daemon1 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:08 pm Ghost of Tsushima tool.

Currently only main characters supported with skeletons & all textures.

Usage:

1. change .INI according to your game path. Tool expects game files in original folder structure. So for example, if you set .INI path to c:\games\tsushima, then inside of this folder must be "cache" folder with XPPS files (model, level and other data). And then inside of "cache" folder there must be "bitmaps" folder (raw texture data) and "meshes" folder (raw geometry data).

2. to convert a character model, drop its .XPPS file onto the tool. Right now only 20 main characters supported, which have their own separate XPPS files. This will produce ASCII file with model, additional SMD file with skeleton, and text file with material/textures description. Note that many submeshes have "alternative" texturing, sometimes even 10 or more options.

3. to convert ALL textures, type "tsushima tex". This will process all 20k+ textures and may take a lot of time. So if you dont want processing them all, just move some of them aside to only convert a part.

skeleton:

face bones:

topology:

hero with all of his stuff:
can be extract animation ?
Banner2020
ultra-n00b

Post by Banner2020 »

The characters don't seem to be awake. Is it possible to animate their faces?
fullinu
advanced

Post by fullinu »

Is this specific armor can be extracted from GoT files already?
Or we need to wait until game PKG will be updated?

Starpower
ultra-n00b

Post by Starpower »

so i am willing to weight paint a outfit i want the kenshin armor i have the game on ps4 and the tool u provided on pc. how do i get the iso to rip the models kinda confused on that part. can u provide just the kenshin outfit plz
Ashley01
ultra-n00b

Post by Ashley01 »

Thanks a lot!!!
cle7
ultra-n00b

Post by cle7 »

hi, I am a complete noob at this. Can someone please teach a layman how to extract these models??
I have the actual game disc and also .pkg file that i downloaded off torrent.
Lexars
ultra-n00b

Post by Lexars »

How to transform .ascii files into fbx?
nouser
ultra-n00b

Post by nouser »

Lexars wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:13 am How to transform .ascii files into fbx?
You can download the xnalara plugin for blender and it will allow you to import ascii flies into blender. Then, all you have to do is re export the files as fbx.
nouser
ultra-n00b

Post by nouser »

daemon1 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:08 pm Ghost of Tsushima tool.

3. to convert ALL textures, type "tsushima tex". This will process all 20k+ textures and may take a lot of time. So if you dont want processing them all, just move some of them aside to only convert a
Sorry for reviving this old thread, but could you post a clear walkthrough guide for extracting textures? I don't know where to write this "tsushima tex". i've tried creating a bat file, but clicking on it or trying to run it through command line seems to do nothing. Would appreciate any help. Side note: i already have the model extracted and converted into fbx, it's just the texture part that has me scratching my head.
Last edited by nouser on Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

nouser wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:50 pm...Would appreciate any help.
You can actually help as well by editing your post and remove the whole quotation, keep it to a very minimum, its messy, why do people keep doing this?
nouser
ultra-n00b

Post by nouser »

It's edited, and should be easier to read. Now may i get some help if that isn't too much to ask?
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

nouser wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:50 pm...I don't know where to write this "tsushima tex"
If you got this far and already have models converted, in your folder where you have your required assets, ini, tool etc, you can right click on it while holding shift and run command in that folder, or you can go to address bar at the top inside that folder (not the search field on the right) and type cmd then hit enter and it will open cmd inside that folder, or you create a text and rename it from *.txt to *.bat and in either of the three options you type what daemon wrote, that's it, if first two opens used you hit enter or if using the batch you save that command then double click on it