Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Ring of Elysium maxscript

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
boeoboeobeo
ultra-n00b

Re: Ring of Elysium maxscript

Post by boeoboeobeo »

Any improvements to this maxscript? Really trying to understand how to get armature/weights or at least which meshes belong to what
PeterZ
veteran

Post by PeterZ »

boeoboeobeo wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:19 am Any improvements to this maxscript? Really trying to understand how to get armature/weights or at least which meshes belong to what
I rewrite a Noesis script for easier skeleton & mesh loading.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24578
RokkuDayo
beginner

Post by RokkuDayo »

Game will be shut down and removed from steam in December so if anyone is still interested in this you better save the files while you can.
IzoMAG
ultra-n00b

Post by IzoMAG »

RokkuDayo wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:08 pm Game will be shut down and removed from steam in December so if anyone is still interested in this you better save the files while you can.

I have managed to get the model of Lynn using ninja ripper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RokkuDayo
beginner

Post by RokkuDayo »

IzoMAG wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:25 pm
RokkuDayo wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:08 pm Game will be shut down and removed from steam in December so if anyone is still interested in this you better save the files while you can.

Nice. It is a shame we can't look at all the costumes in the game without owning them as about 70% of them do not show up in the shop, only the newer ones, so having to dig the files is the only option.
IzoMAG
ultra-n00b

Post by IzoMAG »

RokkuDayo wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:40 pm

Nice. It is a shame we can't look at all the costumes in the game without owning them as about 70% of them do not show up in the shop, only the newer ones, so having to dig the files is the only option.
i have all characters, can extract models used ripper, is a big task, It is hard but not impossible
Ramudo
ultra-n00b

Post by Ramudo »

Anyone here have any idea about how to extract the audio from the game? The SFC folder contains mentions to WWISE audio, but extracting the audio using something like Dragon Unpacker has poor results so far.
maika
ultra-n00b

Post by maika »

Which version of Ninja Ripper did you use? I tried, 2.0.13, 2.0.14 and some older versions, even tried global rip. The game doesn't even launch did you use some sort of bypass for the launcher?
tim76
ultra-n00b

Post by tim76 »

Noob here, love this game, If you have any informations for launch the game with Ninja and take something useful before it shut down, it would be great. I've got .SFC file but I don't know how to "open" the file to "extract" the helicopter or some decor for 3d printing.
I only draw something like Greek house on 3D software. I would like to save things before it's gone.
https://ibb.co/gMV2JnR