Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

2022 - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege Asset Extraction Tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Kluhez
beginner

Re: Rainbow Six: Siege Models Thread

Post by Kluhez »

Ankhati wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:34 pm I finally got this to work.

so I enter UID 42145285013

And get what I believe to be all of Blitz heads. Is that a correct assumption? and from there I can add that to my list of known UID's?
Yeah if thats the base blitz head itll dump every skin associated with it. I dont see a concrete location aside from Custard's list but thats not editable. Maybe once you have a bunch try dumping a list?
sebasz
ultra-n00b

Post by sebasz »

A discord would be great
YourlordAdam
ultra-n00b

Post by YourlordAdam »

sebasz wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:34 am A discord would be great
Would be great for keeping track of info and so people could talk with less of a delay.
Ankhati
beginner

Post by Ankhati »

There are some little tricks I believe.
119250456051 This is the patches on zofia's arms, I assume that dumping that will get me all her uniforms.
Kluhez wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:39 am

And get what I believe to be all of Blitz heads. Is that a correct assumption? and from there I can add that to my list of known UID's?
Yeah if thats the base blitz head itll dump every skin associated with it. I dont see a concrete location aside from Custard's list but thats not editable. Maybe once you have a bunch try dumping a list?
Kluhez
beginner

Post by Kluhez »

Ankhati wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:57 pm There are some little tricks I believe.
119250456051 This is the patches on zofia's arms, I assume that dumping that will get me all her uniforms.
Kluhez wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:39 am

But some skins change the hands like her elite i believe.
dekiroz
ultra-n00b

Post by dekiroz »

I made a discord server if someone wants to join
https://discord.gg/SJre7WV2UW
Ankhati
beginner

Post by Ankhati »

excellent. I am in.
dekiroz wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:16 am I made a discord server if someone wants to join
https://discord.gg/SJre7WV2UW
Tushkan
veteran

Post by Tushkan »

floxay wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:01 pm sorry random quote so you (hopefully) get a notif
a few UV maps seem to be incorrect in places, noticed it on a submesh of Thunderbird and Thermite so far
Script has a vertices reordering routine plus there is a verification step in blender that removes stray vertices (there are strange verts in some assets, I don't know how and why they got there). Either one of them can cause the issue by breaking the indexing. That's my guess. To debug this issue, IDs of broken elements are needed. And time.
Rainbow 6 Siege forge unpacking tool:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b2cuse4hp90y ... qTfja?dl=0
caveira
ultra-n00b

Post by caveira »

Hi, do you know if I can use your methods described in this thread to get this image of caveira from the game? Any pointers on where to start? I'd like to have the image isolated not the composite image with all the gui and background. Not sure if this image is built in-game or some kind of static prefab background. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
parzivail
ultra-n00b

Post by parzivail »

Thought I'd drop this in here, worked on this for a while and made some great progress working out some of the forge container formats, and worked out some ways to inspect containers from the top-down instead of guessing and checking IDs, as well as fix a lot of the format assumptions made by some of the python scripts that turned out to break on some of the other container formats. Most meshes and textures dump, and I did a lot of work sorting out how model and material metadata definitions are stored so it's pretty simple to pick a model and find all the textures that go with it. Got a fair bit of the sound working as well (although there are some new developments in Y6S1/2 that I've yet to sort out).

If you have any improvements or fixes please let me know or submit a PR! Always looking for improvements, but I don't have as much time to spend on it right now.

https://github.com/parzivail/RainbowForge
floxay
veteran

Post by floxay »

caveira wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:57 am Hi, do you know if I can use your methods described in this thread to get this image of caveira from the game? Any pointers on where to start? I'd like to have the image isolated not the composite image with all the gui and background. Not sure if this image is built in-game or some kind of static prefab background. Thanks!
easiest way would be to just use intel GPA
caveira
ultra-n00b

Post by caveira »

floxay wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:17 am
caveira wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:57 am Hi, do you know if I can use your methods described in this thread to get this image of caveira from the game? Any pointers on where to start? I'd like to have the image isolated not the composite image with all the gui and background. Not sure if this image is built in-game or some kind of static prefab background. Thanks!
easiest way would be to just use intel GPA
lol, anyone wanna extract this for me along with the whatever other game artifacts are in there for that Cav elite skin/model. DM me. Compen$ation
Tushkan
veteran

Post by Tushkan »

parzivail wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:00 am Thought I'd drop this in here
Finally someone got to clean up my mess ))
Rainbow 6 Siege forge unpacking tool:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b2cuse4hp90y ... qTfja?dl=0
parzivail
ultra-n00b

Post by parzivail »

Just released a new tool in addition to DumpTool called AssetCatalog, it should make browsing forge files for assets (currently just meshes) and cataloging them a lot easier. It saves all of the information you add to meshes (names, categories, etc) to a local database. I've attached a screenshot of AssetCatalog's interface. It's on the releases page of the GitHub.

I have updates coming to DumpTool soon as well that should automatically correlate meshes and textures when they're dumped with

Code: Select all

dumpmeshprops
which should eliminate some of the guess and check.
ab4sJDm.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MaZTeR
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by MaZTeR »

Does Intel GPA work on the ultra HD textures?