Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

2022 - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege Asset Extraction Tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Kluhez
beginner

Re: Rainbow Six: Siege Models Thread

Post by Kluhez »

Tushkan wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:44 pm Which preview? Windows preview? If sow than it's most likely because of black alpha channel (it is used for things other than transparency in game because heads are not transparent). RGB channels still contain data you expect.
Thats what i was thinking but im also confused on the nodes to use to unpack the channels or if I should do this in a photo editor then put them back into blender?

Edit- Here are the textures I have - https://imgur.com/gallery/2pFppgf
floxay
veteran

Post by floxay »

Kluhez wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:58 pm Thats what i was thinking but im also confused on the nodes to use to unpack the channels or if I should do this in a photo editor then put them back into blender?

Edit- Here are the textures I have - https://imgur.com/gallery/2pFppgf
from here you can just plug R, G, B and A accordingly, for heads A (alpha) is usually subsurface mask, also depending on the types of texture you'd need to set color space to non-color from sRGB

sebasz
ultra-n00b

Post by sebasz »

Hey, is there a way to dump a single prop without dumping thousands of other assets?
YourlordAdam
ultra-n00b

Post by YourlordAdam »

sebasz wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:15 pm Hey, is there a way to dump a single prop without dumping thousands of other assets?
If you know the UID of the prop Yes. if not then you gotta dump and start looking. there should be a list of characters/weapons id list somewhere in this thread its not finished tho
sebasz
ultra-n00b

Post by sebasz »

I got the uid of a texture from a map prop but when I dump it, it extracts thousands of other props.
Kluhez
beginner

Post by Kluhez »

Id assume since its a map prop that texture has a dependence on all the other props within that map. What item are you dumping?
PeteBroccoli
ultra-n00b

Post by PeteBroccoli »

Apologies if this is the incorrect place to ask but, does anyone know if animations are also going to be able to be/are already extracted?
floxay
veteran

Post by floxay »

PeteBroccoli wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:17 am Apologies if this is the incorrect place to ask but, does anyone know if animations are also going to be able to be/are already extracted?
Highly unlikely, we can't even extract the rigs the game uses for currently
Ankhati
beginner

Post by Ankhati »

Greetings all.
Have some Shared the Kali elite model with all the textures? including the microbumps and mask texture?
Thank you.
floxay
veteran

Post by floxay »

Ankhati wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:48 am Greetings all.
Have some Shared the Kali elite model with all the textures? including the microbumps and mask texture?
Thank you.
Feel free to dump the assets yourself, you can find the UIDs you need in this post: #p175978
Ankhati
beginner

Post by Ankhati »

I have the steam version. I hope someone can answer my noob questions when I start.

one thing I wondered. on p3dm there is model named "Hibana (Decontamination)", I cant find this model in the game client?
All the skins seems to be the same mesh with a re color texture.

And this is python.
Just installing python is:
a 20 minutes pointles youtube tutorial
2 bottles of prozac.
5 calls to the suicide hotline.

floxay wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:03 am
Thank you.
Feel free to dump the assets yourself, you can find the UIDs you need in this post: #p175978
Kluhez
beginner

Post by Kluhez »

Ankhati wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:08 pm I have the steam version. I hope someone can answer my noob questions when I start.

one thing I wondered. on p3dm there is model named "Hibana (Decontamination)", I cant find this model in the game client?
All the skins seems to be the same mesh with a re color texture.
floxay wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:03 am
Thank you.
Ubisoft recently rereleased the old outbreak event packs for a limited time. These skins likely use they same body template as the Default, which have been transcribed somewhere in this forum, making it easy to dump all textures/recolorations related to the default body mesh. Dekiroz probably already had theses if he had dumped Hibana's UID near to when the event released.
I have like 15+ different textures from a single UID dump, which tells me its the default skin of that operator.
I also use https://www.r6loot.com/uniforms to identify skins and headgears I want to pull, as almost all operators have something unique about them.
floxay
veteran

Post by floxay »

Ankhati wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:08 pm And this is python.
2 bottles of prozac.
it certainly doesn't take 20 minutes to install python, the installer even has a nice GUI you can just click 'next' on almost all pages, sharing game assets on this forum is prohibited.
Tushkan wrote: .
sorry random quote so you (hopefully) get a notif
a few UV maps seem to be incorrect in places, noticed it on a submesh of Thunderbird and Thermite so far

Thermite:
Blender:

In game:

Any idea what could cause this?
Ankhati
beginner

Post by Ankhati »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28eLP22SMTA
Me: watching how to install python
Python Programmer: let's play the ukulele

This guy literally starts to play the ukulele!!!

Python is a mess. you need to rumage around in the hidden AppData folder.

I installed Zstandard
C:\my_packages\scripts>pip install zstandard
Requirement already satisfied:

I did this siege.pth file and had it point to a folder with R6S, that didn't work so had to dump R6S in the `site-packages` directory

But still.
import zstandard as zstd
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'zstandard'

floxay wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:01 pm
Ankhati wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:08 pm And this is python.
2 bottles of prozac.
it certainly doesn't take 20 minutes to install python, the installer even has a nice GUI you can just click 'next' on almost all pages, sharing game assets on this forum is prohibited.
Tushkan wrote: .
sorry random quote so you (hopefully) get a notif
a few UV maps seem to be incorrect in places, noticed it on a submesh of Thunderbird and Thermite so far

Thermite:
Blender:

In game:

Any idea what could cause this?
Ankhati
beginner

Post by Ankhati »

I finally got this to work.

so I enter UID 42145285013

And get what I believe to be all of Blitz heads. Is that a correct assumption? and from there I can add that to my list of known UID's?