Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Star Ocean Anamnesis Tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Mihna
beginner

Re: Star Ocean Anamnesis Tools

Post by Mihna »

sDynamo wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:39 am
Mihna wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:05 am I grabbed the most recent model data from this post:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24108&p=175793&hil ... is#p175793

...but none of them seem to load in SOAExporter. I select the models and nothing happens.
Need to unpack the .asf files first. Read the first post about Decompress ASF.
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood--I thought the files I downloaded were already unpacked. My mistake. Thanks for the quick response!
Mihna
beginner

Post by Mihna »

Some of the models are loading in the program, but give me an error when I try to export them as GLB or NUX (the textures export fine, but not the models). Specifically, the error is happening with cp0212_b02a, cp0202_b08a, cp0210_b01a, cp0202_b07a, cm427_b01a, and cp0205_b04a. Any idea what's wrong? Is it a problem with the program or the files?
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

Mihna wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:23 pm Any idea what's wrong? Is it a problem with the program or the files?
I have updated the tool recently. If you don't have the "V3_U1" version, download the tool again using the link in the first post. It should fix the export errors mostly.
Mihna
beginner

Post by Mihna »

akderebur wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:38 pm
Mihna wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:23 pm Any idea what's wrong? Is it a problem with the program or the files?
I have updated the tool recently. If you don't have the "V3_U1" version, download the tool again using the link in the first post. It should fix the export errors mostly.
Thank you, the updated version works with them!
Mihna
beginner

Post by Mihna »

Has anyone been able to install SOA on an emulator since the offline version was released? I've had no luck with it through the Google Play store or with apk files using either BlueStacks or Nox. I'd just like to extract the weapons and the handful of new characters they'd released in the last months before it shut down (mainly Gabriel, Filia, Ashlay, and Dorne).

The furthest I've been able to get is installing it in BlueStacks 5 through APKPure, but the game throws an unknown error after I enter my username and I can't get past the title screen.

[edit] Actually, never mind. You don't need to emulate the game to extract the files... just download the apk, rename the extension to zip, and unzip it. Voila, there are your files.
CuchiPol
ultra-n00b

Post by CuchiPol »

Mihna wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:14 am Has anyone been able to install SOA on an emulator since the offline version was released? I've had no luck with it through the Google Play store or with apk files using either BlueStacks or Nox. I'd just like to extract the weapons and the handful of new characters they'd released in the last months before it shut down (mainly Gabriel, Filia, Ashlay, and Dorne).

The furthest I've been able to get is installing it in BlueStacks 5 through APKPure, but the game throws an unknown error after I enter my username and I can't get past the title screen.

[edit] Actually, never mind. You don't need to emulate the game to extract the files... just download the apk, rename the extension to zip, and unzip it. Voila, there are your files.
Are you able to find the files for weapons? If so, what's the file names or location?
Mihna
beginner

Post by Mihna »

CuchiPol wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:44 pm Are you able to find the files for weapons? If so, what's the file names or location?
They're in the "Weapons" folder. Unfortunately, the offline apk only had 17 weapons; out of those, only 12 extracted, and only 4 of those actually loaded in the model viewer. I'm not sure if anyone has the weapon files from when the game was online—luckily for me, one of 4 in the offline apk was the exact model I needed, so I haven't done a lot of hunting in older apks.
DobleC
ultra-n00b

Post by DobleC »

Did someone save a copy of the weapon folder before the offline version? I want to rip some weapons but I can't download the game assets anymore
DobleC
ultra-n00b

Post by DobleC »

xentax*A
n00b

Post by xentax*A »

Excuse me.
Sorry, I can only speak a little English. But I was watching here all the time. Thank you for making a wonderful tool!
I unable to import the iqe & nexs file exported from SOAExporter U5 to Noesis.
I also use V3. But There is something that can only be exported with U5.
Noesis is version 4.452. Some people say they can import iqe & nexs file to Noesis. Is there something missing?
chunchasku
ultra-n00b

Post by chunchasku »

Mihna wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:14 am Has anyone been able to install SOA on an emulator since the offline version was released? I've had no luck with it through the Google Play store or with apk files using either BlueStacks or Nox. I'd just like to extract the weapons and the handful of new characters they'd released in the last months before it shut down (mainly Gabriel, Filia, Ashlay, and Dorne).

Hey there, I was just wondering if u were able to pull Gabriel (im hoping from Star Ocean 2) from the apk?
I've been on a mission to get all the Star Ocean 2 characters out of this so i can make a fan series out of them, and thanks to this forum have been able to get everyone.....except for Gabriel.
Going back over stuff, the unpacker, even new downloads dont seem to be working for me for some reason. However, i can still view unpacked models with the exporter....
My big question to you is, if you were able to snag Gabriel, if you could perhaps toss his unpacked asf my way. So i could pop him into the exporter and make some good stuff with him. Or maybe even a zip with his GLB and textures. Either way would be a big help.
Thanks for your consideration fam, and again, big thanks to everyone in this forum helping to explain things.
Mihna
beginner

Post by Mihna »

chunchasku wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:00 pm Hey there, I was just wondering if u were able to pull Gabriel (im hoping from Star Ocean 2) from the apk?
I've been on a mission to get all the Star Ocean 2 characters out of this so i can make a fan series out of them, and thanks to this forum have been able to get everyone.....except for Gabriel.
Going back over stuff, the unpacker, even new downloads dont seem to be working for me for some reason. However, i can still view unpacked models with the exporter....
My big question to you is, if you were able to snag Gabriel, if you could perhaps toss his unpacked asf my way. So i could pop him into the exporter and make some good stuff with him. Or maybe even a zip with his GLB and textures. Either way would be a big help.
Thanks for your consideration fam, and again, big thanks to everyone in this forum helping to explain things.
I don't have it offhand since I've already extracted the files from it, but Gabriel's model is cm506_b01a. He and the other Ten Wise Men are labeled as monsters instead of characters. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Filia's model is among them, at least not as far as I've found.

If you still can't find it, let me know and I'll go back and re-extract the asf.
chunchasku
ultra-n00b

Post by chunchasku »

Mihna wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:06 pm
chunchasku wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:00 pm Hey there, I was just wondering if u were able to pull Gabriel (im hoping from Star Ocean 2) from the apk?
I don't have it offhand since I've already extracted the files from it, but Gabriel's model is cm506_b01a. He and the other Ten Wise Men are labeled as monsters instead of characters. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Filia's model is among them, at least not as far as I've found.

If you still can't find it, let me know and I'll go back and re-extract the asf.
Lookin thru all the files i was able to download, i cant seem to find cm506_b01a. I have cm506_b01b and other files i think aroudn it, but somehow missed on that one.
Was able to find mathew and lucifer in the monster segment thanks to ur pointing out that they are in the monsters so thanks for that!
Would love to snag that gabriel from ya for sure, thanks so much for offering to extract it for me fam! If i could bother u to unpack it and put it thru the exporter to get the GLB and textures, would be a massive help.
Thanks again fam, and pls take ur time, no rush. Gonna take me a hot minute to get these other guys into Blender and unity so i can start making particle effects for them and stuff. I'm so excited to get my Fan project underway XD
Im off to replay my old Star ocean 2 save. Gotta refresh my memory on thier movesets and stuff.
Mihna
beginner

Post by Mihna »

chunchasku wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:54 pm Lookin thru all the files i was able to download, i cant seem to find cm506_b01a. I have cm506_b01b and other files i think aroudn it, but somehow missed on that one.
Was able to find mathew and lucifer in the monster segment thanks to ur pointing out that they are in the monsters so thanks for that!
Would love to snag that gabriel from ya for sure, thanks so much for offering to extract it for me fam! If i could bother u to unpack it and put it thru the exporter to get the GLB and textures, would be a massive help.
Thanks again fam, and pls take ur time, no rush. Gonna take me a hot minute to get these other guys into Blender and unity so i can start making particle effects for them and stuff. I'm so excited to get my Fan project underway XD
Im off to replay my old Star ocean 2 save. Gotta refresh my memory on thier movesets and stuff.
I’ll shoot you a DM later, actually, because I’ve been working on bringing all the SO1 and SO2 models into Blender myself. No need to double the workload when we could just share resources instead!
ultra-n00b

Post by 987654321 »

すみません。
自分もフィリアのモデルを探しているのですがもしかしてバトルスキルのエフェクトとして扱われているのではないかと思ったのですがどうでしょうか?
ラッシュコンボの時だけ出てきた白いドレスのリリアや堕天使の服を着たファリンとタイネーブ等がどこにあるかというのも気になります。