Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by Joschka »

Tangil wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 2:32 am Suppose if I want to merge a character's head with one of the generic class body models. How would I go around to do something like that?

I have attempted to do a merge with Marianne's head and one of the generic Myrimdon female body models by moving the g1m files for Marianne's head in the same place when the Myrimdon body g1m files, but it resulted in height mismatch with the neck and head floating just a little bit above the Myrimdon body model.

Also one more thing, for the female chest modifier, how do you apply that modifier into generic class body models, so that chest appears smaller or larger depending on the modifier? Or is that something that has done in our modeling program?
Every character has some modifier values to adapt the class model to themselves. You can see those values using Progenitor (check the "other" section in the persona data editor screenshot) https://github.com/three-houses-researc ... ata-editor
Part 1 means before the timeskip, a value of -1 means that the post timeskip value is the same as the pretimeskip one. So you'll have to scale the body model with the given values.
For the chest modifier I think you'll just have to scale the corresponding bones with the given values, I never tried it myself but that should work.
AzothRaven
beginner

Post by AzothRaven »

Hi Everyone!

I´m new at this and I´m exporting the models for Nioh 2 I have access to all the characters and item models from the base game and the first 2 DLCs thanks to Daemon´s tool, but I havent been able to find the data for the 3 DLC, The First Samurai, have anyone been able to find it?
christiankin2
ultra-n00b

Post by christiankin2 »

Hi,

when do you think we will be able to fully merge the environment from AOC? like export it in full instead of pieces.
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

christiankin2 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:31 pm Hi,

when do you think we will be able to fully merge the environment from AOC? like export it in full instead of pieces.
I'm working on other projects right now, I can't give an ETA sorry.
DiMickfoxed65
n00b

Post by DiMickfoxed65 »

Im fighting with the Toukiden2 Files because well, the comand i used is the next:
"Cethleann\Cethleann.DataExporter.exe -- -g Toukiden2 C:\Users\diego\Toukiden2\eXPORT C:\Users\diego\Toukiden2\LINKDATA0"

So is right my command or i need do something with it because everytime i ejecute it, appears a system error saying it cant run the app [bruce]

So any help?
lsbg18
ultra-n00b

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by lsbg18 »

Joschka wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:58 pm Script updated

-KSLT support. You can now open and preview these files. These are UI textures.
-G2A version 0200 and 0300 Big endian should now work. I didn't have many samples so tell me if you have any issue with these.
-My partner Yretenai added Nioh support to her Cethleann tools, you can now extract models and animations from this game. HOWEVER the script as it currently is will take some time to load the models so be patient if you want to preview the models right now. I plan to rework some parts to speed things up.
I know the Nioh game has two generation.so which vervison the Nioh you said ,1 or 2?and the version?PC or PS4?I want to extract the animation.
lsbg18
ultra-n00b

Post by lsbg18 »

AzothRaven wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:12 am Hi Everyone!

I´m new at this and I´m exporting the models for Nioh 2 I have access to all the characters and item models from the base game and the first 2 DLCs thanks to Daemon´s tool, but I havent been able to find the data for the 3 DLC, The First Samurai, have anyone been able to find it?
Can you tell me whether the animation of Nioh 2 can be extracted?Which version you export ,PC or PS4?
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by Joschka »

lsbg18 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 3:33 pm
Joschka wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:58 pm Script updated

-KSLT support. You can now open and preview these files. These are UI textures.
-G2A version 0200 and 0300 Big endian should now work. I didn't have many samples so tell me if you have any issue with these.
-My partner Yretenai added Nioh support to her Cethleann tools, you can now extract models and animations from this game. HOWEVER the script as it currently is will take some time to load the models so be patient if you want to preview the models right now. I plan to rework some parts to speed things up.
I know the Nioh game has two generation.so which vervison the Nioh you said ,1 or 2?and the version?PC or PS4?I want to extract the animation.
Both Nioh1 and 2 work, use the PS4 versions, it's the simplest ones to get the files from. You'll be able to unpack the bundles it comes with using Cethleann.Unbundler
MarineIdle
ultra-n00b

Post by MarineIdle »

I succeeded in getting the models by using QuickBMS to get the initial .MDL files, then using FFSNT (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18042) to convert the .MDL files into .G1M and .G1T files. Finally I used this Noesis plugin to view the merged assets (.G1M & .G1T files).

A quick tip for those of you trying to extract models from the PC version of Nioh 2:

If Noesis crashes when attempting to view the merged assets in the model viewer, try deleting the 00.g1m file. For whatever reason, that file seems to cause problems for this Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer plugin.

On the other hand, if you're using Cethleann to get the .G1M and .G1T files, this isn't a problem. Cethleann labels the 00.g1m file as 0000.exhead so Noesis won't accidentally include the file when merging assets.
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

MarineIdle wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:50 am If Noesis crashes when attempting to view the merged assets in the model viewer, try deleting the 00.g1m file. For whatever reason, that file seems to cause problems for this Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer plugin.
This is because ffsnt wrongly labels the first file as a g1m file, if you look at it in hex you'll see it that it doesn't have the g1m magic. Hence the crash since I currently only check the magic of the first file (the one you double click on in Noesis).
So yeah better use Cethleann directly, this plugin is primarly meant to be used with it since we worked on these games together.
Tangil
ultra-n00b

Post by Tangil »

Joschka wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:49 pm Every character has some modifier values to adapt the class model to themselves. You can see those values using Progenitor (check the "other" section in the persona data editor screenshot) https://github.com/three-houses-researc ... ata-editor
Part 1 means before the timeskip, a value of -1 means that the post timeskip value is the same as the pretimeskip one. So you'll have to scale the body model with the given values.
For the chest modifier I think you'll just have to scale the corresponding bones with the given values, I never tried it myself but that should work.
Hey again, thanks for help earlier.

I do have one more question for you. I am trying to get access to the fixed_materialdata file via Progenitor, so I can retrieve the material data for the skin coloring used in-game (That is if it's in that file.), but the option to open a fixed_materialdata file is grayed out in the Progenitor program and I am not really sure how to get that option to open up.
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Tangil wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:52 am
Joschka wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:49 pm Every character has some modifier values to adapt the class model to themselves. You can see those values using Progenitor (check the "other" section in the persona data editor screenshot) https://github.com/three-houses-researc ... ata-editor
Hey again, thanks for help earlier.

I do have one more question for you. I am trying to get access to the fixed_materialdata file via Progenitor, so I can retrieve the material data for the skin coloring used in-game (That is if it's in that file.), but the option to open a fixed_materialdata file is grayed out in the Progenitor program and I am not really sure how to get that option to open up.
-Open the head model (or full model if NPC like Rhea, Jeralt or whoever if the model isn't split) of the character you want.
In dataviewer, click on the different submeshes until you find the one representing the face. Note down the submesh index (0 here) Image
-Open the g1m file in 010 and execute our g1m binary template. Deploy the G1MG section, then in the submeshes section jump to the index you noted before and note the shader param index associated : Image
-Then jump to the 2nd section of the G1MG section (shader one), go to the index you noted above and in this one go to the "ccrMCol" value. The value there will be the skin Color in RGB. Image

If you don't have 010 you can also just directly do a ccrMCol search in whatever hex editor you have, the 3 float values just after are the RGB ones Image
With this method you'll sometimes have several results since other materials use this parameter but you'll have at most 3 or 4 to try so it's n big deal

Btw considering the number of FETH questions you ask I'd suggest joining the FETH discord server, all the members of the FETH research team are there.
Tangil
ultra-n00b

Post by Tangil »

Joschka wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:37 am Btw considering the number of FETH questions you ask I'd suggest joining the FETH discord server, all the members of the FETH research team are there.
My apologies, I really couldn't find any good places to discuss about that. If you can provide the discord link, I will happily check it out.
Last edited by Tangil on Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Tangil wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:00 pm
Joschka wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:37 am Btw considering the number of FETH questions you ask I'd suggest joining the FETH discord server, all the members of the FETH research team are there.
My apologies, I really couldn't find any good places to get to discuss about. If you can provide the discord link, I will happily check it out.
Oh I wasn't reproaching you, just that it'd be more convenient for you to join instead of waiting for my answers. I'll PM you the invite link.
Demonslayerx8
veteran

Post by Demonslayerx8 »

Samurai Warriors 5 (Japanese Switch Demo) is compatible with the noesis tool