Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
AzothRaven
beginner

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by AzothRaven »

Vanillamilkshake wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 2:49 pm
AzothRaven wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 1:08 pm
AzothRaven wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 12:54 pm Hi there! Thanks to everyone that has helped the process

Im trying to extract the models from Marvel Avengers, I manage to decrypt the files but not unpack them, i get this error, none the less the FileNames.list files its in the location it shows, did I miss a step after decrypting it? could anyone help?

https://ibb.co/R9nt05Z
Now I get this error after updating the list:

https://ibb.co/JcrML1f
looks like you are using the unpacker meant for the Marvel's Avengers BETA, try use the full release version.
Thank you for answering!!! now I get the error in which I only get audio files, any idea why?

https://ibb.co/NW2vM4v
https://ibb.co/qBBm4ym
Sharppy
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Sharppy »

Ok since there are so many pages and tools I figured I'd give a quick tutorial on how to do this.

***Make sure you have the "ultra" files installed from the game settings in steam***

1st thing. Download the V3 on page 17
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22556&start=240

Once you got that you should have a "Projects" folder with a FileNames.list in it. Size around 30-31MB.

Now place the "Projects" folder and the tool into your .tiger directory.

Drop each 001.tiger onto the correct .bat file.

Once finished onto the unpack part. For that download the tools on page 7
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22556&start=90

Run the tool as mentioned for the unpacker and it will unpack all the files. About an hour or two.

Once unpacked you should have a folder called pcx64w inside of the default folder with all the files.

Sort files by size. Now open CMD drop in MA.DRM (NOT MAB.DRM) drop in the drm, then drop in your export folder, THEN!! drop in your decrypted .tiger folder. I called mine D. And unpacked folder U.

Once you got that you will see the meshes process.

Noesis script found here on page 8
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22556&start=105

Place the script into your "scripts" folder in Noesis. I used fmt_MarvelsAvengers2020_31

Now you can click on your mesh and all is good.

For bones paste in the correct folder to DTPData path in the skeleton.py. Be sure to put it as C://User// with the double / or it will fail.

Once you go that load the bones. Load the mesh. Export as .FBX

Travel to the "Textures" for that you will need this on page 8

Place the script into your "scripts" folder in Noesis. Turn the MAPCD into .dds or .png.

Done

Last edited by Sharppy on Fri May 28, 2021 10:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
KurtCobain
ultra-n00b

Post by KurtCobain »

Sharppy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:34 am Ok since there are so many pages and tools I figured I'd give a quick tutorial on how to do this.

Once you got that you should have a "Projects" folder with a FileNames.list in it. Size around 30-31MB.

Run the tool as mentioned for the unpacker and it will unpack all the files. About an hour or two.

Once unpacked you should have a folder called pcx64w inside of the default folder with all the files.

Sort files by size. Now open CMD drop in MA.DRM (NOT MAB.DRM) drop in the drm, then drop in your export folder, THEN!! drop in your decrypted .tiger folder. I called mine D. And unpacked folder U.

Noesis script found here on page 11
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22556&start=150

Place the script into your "scripts" folder in Noesis. I used fmt_MarvelsAvengers2020_31

For bones paste in the correct folder to DTPData path in the skeleton.py. Be sure to put it as C://User// with the double / or it will fail.

Place the script into your "scripts" folder in Noesis. Turn the MAPCD into .dds or .png.

Done

Great tutorial!

The only problem is tha the 'unpack' is out of date, cause can't unpack update 1 and 2 new files and give a error

=(
Sharppy
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Sharppy »

I was able to dump all the assets so far no issues. Slowly going down the .DRM's from largest to smallest.
Vanillamilkshake
beginner

Post by Vanillamilkshake »

Sharppy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:34 am Ok since there are so many pages and tools I figured I'd give a quick tutorial on how to do this.

***Make sure you have the "ultra" files installed from the game settings in steam***

Noesis script found here on page 8

Done

never got the bones to work in blender I suspect I needed a different 3D software to have any uses of it
Vanillamilkshake
beginner

Post by Vanillamilkshake »

KurtCobain wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:22 am

Great tutorial!

The only problem is tha the 'unpack' is out of date, cause can't unpack update 1 and 2 new files and give a error

=(
The new files needs to get decrypted by an updated decrypter, so its just the base game for now
KurtCobain
ultra-n00b

Post by KurtCobain »

Vanillamilkshake wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 7:59 pm

Great tutorial!

=(
The new files needs to get decrypted by an updated decrypter, so its just the base game for now
Understand. And is there anyone updating the decrypter?

(:
ugo9p5
advanced

Post by ugo9p5 »

KurtCobain wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:10 am
Vanillamilkshake wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 7:59 pm

Great tutorial!

=(
Understand. And is there anyone updating the decrypter?

(:
Nope the creator said he would wait till the game is dead so unless you know reverse engineering and can comprend how is code works there is no way and even that option would be really disrespectful of his work so I would just suggest you to wait sadly
Crazy31139
veteran

Post by Crazy31139 »

Hi, how i can get latests filenames, many .DRM without names ( hawkeye, kate bishop etc)
Ekey need your help, thanx
8fold
ultra-n00b

Post by 8fold »

hi there! trying to extract some of the base models so it should be fine with the current tools since they're not from the updates. i tried extracting the hulk in specific, but getting a weird problem complaining about... magic?

Code: Select all

Marvel's Avengers (C)DRM Dumper
(c) 2020 Ekey (h4x0r) / v0.0.3.1622

[CDRM INFO]: File: charactermesh__hulk__iconic01__body__body__default.drm

Unhandled Exception: System.Exception: [ERROR]: Invalid magic of DRM file!
   at MA.DRM.Dumper.Program.iReadCDRM(Stream TDRMReader, UInt32 dwTigerOffset)
   at MA.DRM.Dumper.Program.iReadDRMFile(String m_DRMFile, String m_DstFolder, String m_TigerFolder, Boolean bDumpFiles)
   at MA.DRM.Dumper.Program.Main(String[] args)
micro777
beginner

Post by micro777 »

gnilrad
n00b

Post by gnilrad »

Hello, thanks to everyone in the forum who helped and supplied the tools to give us the opportunity to work with these files. Much appreciated, was just looking to see if I could get some assistance so I am aware the tools may be out of date by now and could not quite be in their best condition but I have tried to export a few different DRMs. I exported kamala_room.drm and everything there was perfectly fine but anything else I always get these weird meshes that are like these splashes and scrap metal chunks. The textures I get are like smoke and like effect textures I guess. Yet none of the actual assets. Anyone else have this issue?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sharppy
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Sharppy »

Yes the assests are in other files check the main ones or the character_ ones.

If you need further help or want the models check out my discord removed
gnilrad
n00b

Post by gnilrad »

Sharppy wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:25 pm Yes the assests are in other files check the main ones or the character_ ones.

If you need further help or want the models check out my discord removed
Thank you! I appreciate the help, I found what I was looking for :D
sergeykarpuhin
ultra-n00b

Post by sergeykarpuhin »

Hey! Has anyone pulled out a classic Hawkeye suit. I have not figured out how to extract the files, can someone help me with the file?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.