Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Extracting audio files from CoD: Black Ops Cold War...

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
XxsimonexX
beginner

Extracting audio files from CoD: Black Ops Cold War...

Post by XxsimonexX »

It's been a while since i'm trying to find a way to rip audio files/voicelines from Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, but the only way i've found doesn't work quite well.
I've downloaded Cascview ( http://www.zezula.net/en/casc/main.html ) as well as Greyhound ( https://github.com/Scobalula/Greyhound ) which it asserts to be fully compatible with CoD: BOCW which isn't quite the truth, because no matter what file i put in Greyhound, it displays me an error message!
The only way to get access to audio files is, start the game, and while the game is running, on Greyhound click on 'Load Game'.
It will load every assets that the games has to offer, including audio files, the only problem here is that i get thousands of randomly named files, i need a way to sort them out!
I know is there a way to sort them out, can please some one help me out?
Thanks!
XxsimonexX
beginner

Re: Extracting audio files from CoD: Black Ops Cold War...

Post by XxsimonexX »

Please, can someone help me?
boctroc
ultra-n00b

Post by boctroc »

Did you have any luck extracting the audio files? I'm going down the same path now trying to figure it out.
XxsimonexX
beginner

Post by XxsimonexX »

Saddly no, there's been a recent update with Greyhound, now it's allegedly able to correctly identify animations' names, but still no for sound's file names.
Hopefully it will be implemented soon...
Khornz
ultra-n00b

Post by Khornz »

Has there been any update on this, been wondering for Cold war and Modern warfare 2019 ?
Kekasweat
ultra-n00b

Post by Kekasweat »

I know for MW if you are attempting to extract an Operator skin you must have the skin actually displaying on your screen, then press "Load game" with Greyhound and search up the character name of the operator you want. It will pop-up with the character name and a random # variant = to the skin on your screen. This worked me when extracting The Executive Armorer skin for Mace and porting to F:NV. Regardless Cold War is a completely different story no matter what I do I can not get Greyhound working properly and attempting to find anything you actually want is super hard. If you figure Cold War out please let us know!
XxsimonexX
beginner

Post by XxsimonexX »

Any solution??