Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

help for extract 3d models call of duty mobile

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
romolo
ultra-n00b

help for extract 3d models call of duty mobile

Post by romolo »

Hi, can someone help me to extract models from this call of duty mobile game? i have trouble with the ripper program i used with my blueshak and nox emulator, it doesn't work. I would like to have Aerial Platform and Wicht Warden with helmet, if possibile can you upload the 3d files? thanks
MaZTeR
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: help for extract 3d models call of duty mobile

Post by MaZTeR »

You gotta get the models from the phone version, ripping doesn't work with emulators on this game

Edit: Use this thread:
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-31141.html

You need Unity Asset Studio and the game installed to your phone, where you will require to unpack the .obb file. Then open the content of the unpacked file with Asset Studio.

However, it's not even opening nearly all the models. I can't find a bunch of character models with it.

Edit 2: Hold on, I forgot you need to install even more assets in the main menu of the game. Have to see if it's getting the missing content.

Edit 3: Rest of the models are located in data/files folders
romolo
ultra-n00b

Post by romolo »

Done i have my 3d model thanks..the problem is for the weapons, they are divided into many 3d pieces and I don't know how to find the whole weapon assembled, i find only 2-3 whole ones. Where do i find the complete weapon? i am interested in cordite and asm10
AxelNoir
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by AxelNoir »

MaZTeR wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:34 pm You gotta get the models from the phone version, ripping doesn't work with emulators on this game

You need Unity Asset Studio and the game installed to your phone, where you will require to unpack the .obb file. Then open the content of the unpacked file with Asset Studio.

However, it's not even opening nearly all the models. I can't find a bunch of character models with it.

Edit 2: Hold on, I forgot you need to install even more assets in the main menu of the game. Have to see if it's getting the missing content.

Can I just download an APK of CoDM and do this too? You mentioned it downloads assets on the main menu of the game, I don't have an android device so I don't know how I'd get around this.
MaZTeR
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by MaZTeR »

Assasinge wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:50 pm
MaZTeR wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:34 pm You gotta get the models from the phone version, ripping doesn't work with emulators on this game

Can I just download an APK of CoDM and do this too? You mentioned it downloads assets on the main menu of the game, I don't have an android device so I don't know how I'd get around this.
APKs don't contain models, you gotta download the game to a phone to get the models
satademon7
beginner

Post by satademon7 »

Just got a question, somebody know the texture 2d format? Im trying different one but still no success yet.

Thanks in advance, for the ones wondering how to extract models, first download asset studio(latest version), after that locate the file for example, some games have their models in obb if you don't find anything the next location is in data/files, most of the time depending on your computer you can upload in one shot all the game with asset studio, but otherwise upload in parts like this game.
leoplayer0150
ultra-n00b

Post by leoplayer0150 »

:( I was also unable to extract at textures using AssetStudio v0.15.x, it is unable to view textures or extract.
Oliver1
ultra-n00b

Post by Oliver1 »

I was looking for the same as I am also going through the similar issue.

MyBalanceNow
Davidnand
ultra-n00b

Post by Davidnand »

If you are using Bluestack or some other software i will recommend you to visit different apk websites like apkquirk apkpure etc. in these website you will get all the games and apps according to your choice.
AxelNoir
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by AxelNoir »

Davidnand wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:15 am If you are using Bluestack or some other software i will recommend you to visit different apk websites like apkquirk apkpure etc. in these website you will get all the games and apps according to your choice.
This is worthless because the game downloads assets only after you launch the game, and as far as I'm concerned it's difficult or impossible to find the stuff you're looking for it downloaded on an emulator.
verdehombre
ultra-n00b

Post by verdehombre »

leoplayer0150 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:27 am :( I was also unable to extract at textures using AssetStudio v0.15.x, it is unable to view textures or extract.
Call of Duty Mobile does not work with traditional Unity unpackers due to it's modified data structures, and the dev (Perfare) has specifically stated that AssetStudio will not support it.

Your best bet at getting textures is using the Unity DevX Unpacker tools, which you can use for free (at a 2 minute cooldown for textures), or buy for 500 dollars. Your choice on that one.

https://www.devxdevelopment.com/Unpacker
AxelNoir
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by AxelNoir »

Damn this is pretty crappy, 2 minutes per every texture cooldown really sucks, but I'll take it over shelling out 500 I guess...
SamSteward
ultra-n00b

Post by SamSteward »

Hello, Are you tried to install the bluestacks software on your desktop? When I was working on the design of my site https://www.iwantcheats.net/call-of-dut ... ts-aimbot/, I faced the same kind of trouble with extracting files directly from the android device. I needed to extract some in-game models to make a proper design on my site. Don't use the Nox emulator for extracting. It works badly. It will be much easier to extract models from your PC.
Abdelrahman
ultra-n00b

Post by Abdelrahman »

Can you by any chance make a tutorial on it. Because after turning the .obb file to a .zip and unzipping it I found a .pak file but every time I try to open it. It gives an error.