Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
BettyBalloon
ultra-n00b

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by BettyBalloon »

Hi, I'm new here, made this account just for this..

I'd like to rip some models and animations and I've never done stuff like this before have not really idea what to do.. I'm assuming I have to open "cmd" and enter something like "Cethleann.Unbundler.exe <path>" or "Cethleann.DataExporter.exe <some parameters>".. Or drag and drop something onto "Cethleann.DataExporter.exe"? Is that correct? Do I have to do something before that?

Problem is, it always says "access denied" when trying to do that (using windows 10)...

Would try the Steam version of Atelier Sophie or the switch version of Hyrule Warriors..
Atlus
n00b

Post by Atlus »

Hi,

Can you also make this tool to support both Koei Tecmo and Compile Heart/ Idea Factory archive files.

Compile Heart/ Idea Factory now use .dat archives with .csh tables, but i can't read them, especially some Neptunia games have them.

(well....actually 2 of them)

please?
jayko
advanced

Post by jayko »

BettyBalloon wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:48 pm Hi, I'm new here, made this account just for this..

I'd like to rip some models and animations and I've never done stuff like this before have not really idea what to do.. I'm assuming I have to open "cmd" and enter something like "Cethleann.Unbundler.exe <path>" or "Cethleann.DataExporter.exe <some parameters>".. Or drag and drop something onto "Cethleann.DataExporter.exe"? Is that correct? Do I have to do something before that?

Problem is, it always says "access denied" when trying to do that (using windows 10)...

Would try the Steam version of Atelier Sophie or the switch version of Hyrule Warriors..
Same issue here. I believe the "access denied" is something to do with needing to run the unbundler with administrator privileges, but there's no way to do that when you're dragging and dropping files onto an .exe.

Maybe there's a way to do it with a .bat file? I wouldn't know where to start on that.
cjdung
beginner

Post by cjdung »

Hello,how can i get the animation file from Dynasty Warriors 9?
Kisuma
ultra-n00b

Post by Kisuma »

Hello, can someone explain me how to exctract 3D models from Attack on Titan 2 ? I downloaded everything i need i think but i don't understand how to use all of this... I have Discord if you guys prefer, I would really like someone to help me, I'm just getting started in this, there is no tutorial anywhere... (my Discord tag : Kisuma#9943)

Thanks !
jayko
advanced

Post by jayko »

Kisuma wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:27 pm Hello, can someone explain me how to exctract 3D models from Attack on Titan 2 ? I downloaded everything i need i think but i don't understand how to use all of this... I have Discord if you guys prefer, I would really like someone to help me, I'm just getting started in this, there is no tutorial anywhere... (my Discord tag : Kisuma#9943)

Thanks !
Also looking to extract the models from AOT2... this program really needs a tutorial, but from the lack of response it seems like it might be dead?
Kisuma
ultra-n00b

Post by Kisuma »

jayko wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:18 am
Kisuma wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:27 pm Hello, can someone explain me how to exctract 3D models from Attack on Titan 2 ? I downloaded everything i need i think but i don't understand how to use all of this... I have Discord if you guys prefer, I would really like someone to help me, I'm just getting started in this, there is no tutorial anywhere... (my Discord tag : Kisuma#9943)

Thanks !
Also looking to extract the models from AOT2... this program really needs a tutorial, but from the lack of response it seems like it might be dead?
yeah it's possible, unfortunately ...
GameAreAwesome
ultra-n00b

Post by GameAreAwesome »

Hey there,
So I've been trying to get AOT2 map models (i.e. buildings, houses, etc.) but so far all I've been able to extract were character textures and models.
I was able to also extract the textures for the map models but I could not find any of the models.
As far as I understand all the models are stored inside of the PTRBUNDLE folder. But all that was inside is character models.

Did I miss a step or am I suppose to look for the map models somewhere else?
ninetalescommander
beginner

Post by ninetalescommander »

Does anyone know where Aelfric's model is stored for Fire Emblem Three Houses? Been scouring the G1m models, I have the 4 DLC characters, but can't find him.
jayko
advanced

Post by jayko »

jayko wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:49 am Hi, just started using this today to try and extract some AOT2 models. I have effectively no idea what I'm doing, but I've got to the point where I need to use Cethleann.Unbundler.exe.
I need to reextract LINKDATA_A.BIN and I've completely forgotten how I did it the first time.
Tangil
ultra-n00b

Unbundling DATA0/DATA1 DLC bin files

Post by Tangil »

Hi, I am trying to unbundle the FE3H DLC assets from the DATA0/DATA1.bin files, but the Unbundler doesn't work as it outputs no files.

Previously, I have tried to use this python script from this github wiki. However, I end up getting scripting errors and I have created an issue on their github repo, but I have doubts that they will respond at all, given the lack of responses on the previous issues.

In that case, what's the command to unbundle the assets from the DATA0/DATA1.bin files?

EDIT: With Joschuka's assistance, I was able to extract from all DLC and Update bin files, but the 1.2.0 update. It was repetitively giving out this error message when attempting to extract from the 1.2.0 DATA bin files:

Code: Select all

[2021-05-02T20:48:06][Cethleann] System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Non-negative number required. (Parameter 'value')
   at System.IO.FileStream.set_Position(Int64 value)
   at Cethleann.Archive.DATA0.ReadEntry(Stream data1, DATA0Entry entry) in C:\projects\cethleann\Cethleann\Archive\DATA0.cs:line 93
   at Cethleann.Archive.DATA0.ReadEntry(Stream data1, Int32 index) in C:\projects\cethleann\Cethleann\Archive\DATA0.cs:line 66
   at Cethleann.ManagedFS.Flayn.ReadEntry(Int32 index) in C:\projects\cethleann\Cethleann\ManagedFS\Flayn.cs:line 120
   at Cethleann.DataExporter.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\projects\cethleann\Cethleann.DataExporter\Program.cs:line 106
AzothRaven
beginner

Post by AzothRaven »

Hi Everyone!

I´m new at this and I´m exporting the models for Nioh 2 I have access to all the characters and item models from the base game and the first 2 DLCs thanks to the tool, but I havent been able to find the data for the 3 DLC, The First Samurai, has anyone been able to find it?
vanilla1
beginner

Post by vanilla1 »

can someone send the PTRBUNDLE folder, extracted from the linkdata file, from the attack on titan 2 final battle game?
I have tried to extract this folder from the linkdata with the tool here in the topic, but I couldn't.
Thank you all for the attention
Eag1e
beginner

Post by Eag1e »

JosouKitsune wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:18 pm
Doctor Loboto wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:17 pm I lost track of this thread. I'm trying to extract from One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 for PC, which uses 'LINKDATA_EU_OS_EUNA.A' and so on for Archive files. I've been trying to specify it to extract these files into a specific folder but any time I try the usual methods with DataExporter all it does is inform me of the program name and version, and nothing else. Am I messing up the command line? Currently I'm trying...
D:\Downloads\CethleannStandalone_netcore30\Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --flayn "D:\Downloads\OPPW3" "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\OPPW3\LINKDATA_DX9"
And the result is always just
[2020-05-03T16:03:04][Cethleann] Cethleann.DataExporter v1.0.46.0

It doesn't seem to recognize any of them.
This tool only works with the dlc bin files, to extract the linkdata you need to use Steven gas machine
Sorry to bother on an old reply, the dlc bin files located in FILE_DX9\DLC\EFIGS right? I'm trying to get those to work but none of the command options seem to work for it, do you happen to know which one works with it?
SCArkadia
n00b

Post by SCArkadia »

Yretenai wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:25 pm Cethleann now can also extract any LINKDATA pair (.IDX and .BIN file) by providing --idx and --bin values to Koei.DataExporter's arguments
i.e. for Dragon Quest Heroes you would call

Koei.DataExporter.exe --idx LINKDATA --bin LINKDATA "InstallDir" "ExportDir"
Cethleann now can also extract RDB files from both Windows (Dead or Alive 6, Romance of the Three Kingdoms 14) and Switch (Persona 5 Scramble) using the new Softness.DataExporter.exe tool.

Softness.DataExporter.exe -g Scramble ExportDir DirectoryWithRDBs
It's important to pass "-g GameId" when exporting RDBs as files have hashed filenames. Currently I only have a partial Dead or Alive 6 filelist (from rdbtool)
Thank you for your amazing program. If i may ask, may i have the GameID list? I only have knowledge how to extract P5S but not other Koei Tecmo game due to not knowing their GameID. I want to try and extract DOA6 model and get their animation so I can import to Persona 5