Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
cjdung
beginner

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by cjdung »

:o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VincentXyooj
ultra-n00b

Post by VincentXyooj »

Has anyone been able to extract Unworthy Thor? Or is it not possible right now. I've been looking through the game files and can't find it. Image
cjdung
beginner

Post by cjdung »

VincentXyooj wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:44 pm Has anyone been able to extract Unworthy Thor? Or is it not possible right now. I've been looking through the game files and can't find it. Image
Hey,man.Do you know how to extract character with skeleton?Hope you can tell me,plz.
Vanillamilkshake
beginner

Post by Vanillamilkshake »

VincentXyooj wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:44 pm Has anyone been able to extract Unworthy Thor? Or is it not possible right now. I've been looking through the game files and can't find it. Image
Not possible atm as its in bigfile.updates1 (I assume atleast).
Vanillamilkshake
beginner

cjdung wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:59 am
Vanillamilkshake wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:02 pm
Beto20047845 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:23 pm
Ok, and by decrypted files folder, you mean the decripted tiger files from the first place? Or the unpacked ones?
Not the unpacked ones no. Its the folder where all the decrypted files appear after you use the TigerDecrypt tool. It should be label as "Decrypted" or something similiar
Why there is error when i attempt extracting characters with skeleton? There is 2 *dtp file inside dtpdata folder and I copy 0ne of the the *dtp file and rename it to "skeleton.maskl".Then extract the model and encounted error.I sucess to convert texture.Hope you can tell me,thanks.
The size is too small to be the skeleton, are you sure you placed the skeleton_finder.py in the correct folder? Also sometimes you need to look for other similar models for the skeleton as it doesnt work all the time (in my experience atleast). Try look in other Ironman DRM, extract the model with the skeleton and then just save that skeleton and add to the Bleeding edge Iron man model, all Iron man models use the same skeleton.
VincentXyooj
ultra-n00b

Post by VincentXyooj »

someone know whats causing this issue for me? I can't look at half the textures :(

Also thank you Vanilla for the response ^^
bmosalt
ultra-n00b

Post by bmosalt »

Thanks to everyone for developing these tools. Just bought the game yesterday, still unpacking it etc.
VincentXyooj wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:12 pm someone know whats causing this issue for me? I can't look at half the textures :(

I had this issue when doing some initial tests. For me, it's because there are two python files in erik945's noesis folder. I just dumped both in the noesis plugin folder, and it caused the error. I deleted the older .py file and am not getting the error message anymore.
drumguy560
ultra-n00b

Post by drumguy560 »

Hi!

Hopefully someone can help me -

I got the tiger files to decrypt successfully, but when I use the TIGER unpacker, It only unpacks a few audio files, and not much else. I decrypted all of the tiger files for the NA version of the game. Of note - I do not have "ultra" tiger files, nor languages other than english. Are these a necessity? I'm working hard to understand so I can extract the Iron Man "Endgame" skin
KurtCobain
ultra-n00b

Post by KurtCobain »

drumguy560 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:00 pm Hi!

I got the tiger files to decrypt successfully, but when I use the TIGER unpacker, It only unpacks a few audio files, and not much else. I decrypted all of the tiger files for the NA version of the game. Of note - I do not have "ultra" tiger files, nor languages other than english. Are these a necessity? I'm working hard to understand so I can extract the Iron Man "Endgame" skin
I really want this Iron Man model too, please anyone ?
Vanillamilkshake
beginner

Ultra files are important if you want to extract models with all the textures, you go to your steam libary and then right click on the game and choose "properties" then go to dlc and install High resolution texture pack. No the other langauges are not important, do you have problem getting models in general or just Endgame Iron man? Endgame skins are part of the newer content and needs an updated decryption tool.
Vanillamilkshake
beginner

KurtCobain wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:24 pm

I really want this Iron Man model too, please anyone ?
I believe the Endgame skins are in bigfile.update1 or update2 which needs an updated decrypter. For every update a new version of the decrypter has to be made, and giving the game is constantly updating, you might have to wait until the game is dead before we get a new version of the tool
drumguy560
ultra-n00b

Post by drumguy560 »

Thank you all for the clarification!

I'm hoping I can figure out a way to get these newer files to unpack. The endgame Iron Man skin is my priority, since I want to 3d print a lifesize statue using the game model as modeling reference.
AzothRaven
beginner

Post by AzothRaven »

Hi there! Thanks to everyone that has helped the process

Im trying to extract the models from Marvel Avengers, I manage to decrypt the files but not unpack them, i get this error, none the less the FileNames.list files its in the location it shows, did I miss a step after decrypting it? could anyone help?

https://ibb.co/R9nt05Z
AzothRaven
beginner

Post by AzothRaven »

AzothRaven wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 12:54 pm Hi there! Thanks to everyone that has helped the process

Im trying to extract the models from Marvel Avengers, I manage to decrypt the files but not unpack them, i get this error, none the less the FileNames.list files its in the location it shows, did I miss a step after decrypting it? could anyone help?

Now I get this error after updating the list:

https://ibb.co/JcrML1f
Vanillamilkshake
beginner

AzothRaven wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 1:08 pm
AzothRaven wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 12:54 pm Hi there! Thanks to everyone that has helped the process

Now I get this error after updating the list:

https://ibb.co/JcrML1f
looks like you are using the unpacker meant for the Marvel's Avengers BETA, try use the full release version.