Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Python script for opening models

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Spotifychild
ultra-n00b

Python script for opening models

Post by Spotifychild »

I've seen that FIFA21 script for unpacking fifamod is made, but the models can't be open in noesis.
I want to ask, if someone is willing to do it. Here is the sample of unpacked file, and thanks anyway 8) :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aHnMYN ... sp=sharing

UPDATE: I see that this .py script was for opening models, but It seems something isn't right
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: Python script for opening models

Post by Bigchillghost »

Spotifychild wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:04 pm I've seen that FIFA21 script for unpacking fifamod is made... I see that this .py script was for opening models
This is exactly the kind of mindless thing you people always do. You just "see" something and you took it without showning any gratitude to the person who actually paid the work. Then you just turn around and make a new thread asking for another favor based on the work of the same person yet failed to mention his credit as if he doesn't exist.

The importer script has already been adjusted for this game the same time the unpacker was released.
fmt_FIFA21_f21m_f21t.zip
But you should probably understand now why I didn't release it in the first place.
It's your lack of manner and respect that lead you to this situation.

Normally I wouldn't bother to criticize such behavious and just ignore these people, but this is too far so I have to make my point today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
Spotifychild
ultra-n00b

Re: Python script for opening models

Post by Spotifychild »

Bigchillghost wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:07 am
Spotifychild wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:04 pm I've seen that FIFA21 script for unpacking fifamod is made... I see that this .py script was for opening models
This is exactly the kind of mindless thing you people always do. You just "see" something and you took it without showning any gratitude to the person who actually paid the work. Then you just turn around and make a new thread asking for another favor based on the work of the same person yet failed to mention his credit as if he doesn't exist.

The importer script has already been adjusted for this game the same time the unpacker was released.
fmt_FIFA21_f21m_f21t.zip
But you should probably understand now why I didn't release it in the first place.
It's your lack of manner and respect that lead you to this situation.

Normally I wouldn't bother to criticize such behavious and just ignore these people, but this is too far so I have to make my point today.
I'm really really sorry. I'm a newbie in this forum and I I don't know how things are working. I don't wont to disrespect you or smth. As far as I can see, you are one of the best and most engaged here.

I can say thank you for all your work here, and I'm sorry again, this won't happen again :[ :[