Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
anhbeto
ultra-n00b

Re: I can't Extract these files and how to read it

Post by anhbeto »

micro777 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:18 pm
eddyz115 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:09 pm Arguments:
MA.DRM.Dumper.exe "F:\steam\steamapps\common\Marvels Avengers\cx\Unpacked\default\pcx64-w\ada_elevator.drm" "F:\steam\steamapps\common\Marvels Avengers\cx\Unpacked\Update" "F:\steam\steamapps\common\Marvels Avengers\Decrypted"
After the Unpacked folder, there must be a Bigfail folder.
For example,
E :\Unpacked2\bigfile\default\pcx64-w\ada _ elevator.drm
Perhaps the paths should be as short as possible.
For example,
MA.DRM.Dumper E:\Unpacked2\bigfile\default\pcx64-w\ada_elevator.drm E:\Unpacked\DRM E:\MA\Decrypted
And Another question. There are DRM files that opens as a DTP File and i cannot convert to a valid format, there's a step im losing ? Also, there's .mapcd that i cannot import to a valid app to see textures and all that stuff. Thanks in advance again mate :)
micro777
beginner

Post by micro777 »

eddyz115 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:16 am
eddyz115 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:09 pm Arguments:
MA.DRM.Dumper.exe "F:\steam\steamapps\common\Marvels Avengers\cx\Unpacked\default\pcx64-w\ada_elevator.drm" "F:\steam\steamapps\common\Marvels Avengers\cx\Unpacked\Update" "F:\steam\steamapps\common\Marvels Avengers\Decrypted"
For example,
For example,
MA.DRM.Dumper E:\Unpacked2\bigfile\default\pcx64-w\ada_elevator.drm E:\Unpacked\DRM E:\MA\Decrypted
And Another question. There are DRM files that opens as a DTP File and i cannot convert to a valid format, there's a step im losing ? Also, there's .mapcd that i cannot import to a valid app to see textures and all that stuff. Thanks in advance again mate :)

DRM I convert only to .OBJ format
If converted to other formats, empty files are created.
I did not open or convert DTP files.
To open most files (99%) .mapcd files must be decrypted with ultra textures.
These are files TigerDecrypt bigfile_ultra.000.tiger 0, bigfile_ultra.000.tiger 1...bigfile_ultra.000.tiger 6.
Then unpack the files
1. bigfile.000.tiger
2. bigfile.update1.000.000.tiger
3. bigfile.update2.000.000.tiger
Vanillamilkshake
beginner

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by Vanillamilkshake »

I believe I have the same issue as the previous guy, I simply cant get all of the textures.
How do I decrypt bigfile_ultra.000 - bigfile_ultra.006? The tool seems to ignore those. And thanks for all the work that has been done for this game.
micro777
beginner

Post by micro777 »

Vanillamilkshake wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:58 am I believe I have the same issue as the previous guy, I simply cant get all of the textures.
How do I decrypt bigfile_ultra.000 - bigfile_ultra.006? The tool seems to ignore those. And thanks for all the work that has been done for this game.
I spelled out the names of the files bigfile_ultra0-6, bigfile.update1-2.000_ultra.000.tiger in the tool TigerDecrypt_v1_3.
I did so:
The previous instrument has not been preserved. Now I have re-spelled the names.
TigerDecrypt_v1_3.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anhbeto
ultra-n00b

Post by anhbeto »

micro777 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:07 am
eddyz115 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:16 am

For example,
For example,

DRM I convert only to .OBJ format
If converted to other formats, empty files are created.
I did not open or convert DTP files.
To open most files (99%) .mapcd files must be decrypted with ultra textures.
These are files TigerDecrypt bigfile_ultra.000.tiger 0, bigfile_ultra.000.tiger 1...bigfile_ultra.000.tiger 6.
Then unpack the files
1. bigfile.000.tiger
2. bigfile.update1.000.000.tiger
3. bigfile.update2.000.000.tiger
Okay, I understand the proccess and I thank you for being so clear. But I have some questions, I'm using the steam retail version, in my files there are no ultra files so i cannot decrypt them, are there in other side? The second thing is, you convert first the DRM to OBJ? Or you do the tigerdecrypt to ultra and with the result you try MA.DRM.DUMPER. Sorry If I have so many questions, but i'm still learning how to this things. If you can give me a little guide showing me the proccess you made for obtaining models and that, I would apreciate so much. Again, thanks for your time mate
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

eddyz115 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:40 am Okay, I understand the proccess and I thank you for being so clear. But I have some questions, I'm using the steam retail version, in my files there are no ultra files so i cannot decrypt them, are there in other side? The second thing is, you convert first the DRM to OBJ? Or you do the tigerdecrypt to ultra and with the result you try MA.DRM.DUMPER. Sorry If I have so many questions, but i'm still learning how to this things. If you can give me a little guide showing me the proccess you made for obtaining models and that, I would apreciate so much. Again, thanks for your time mate
You need to right click the game inside the steam list -> properties -> DLC -> check the box that says ultra textures and steam will download the missing files.

One thing to point out is that it seem the decrypter is unable to properly decrypt the latest version of all the bigfile.update1.* files.
Vanillamilkshake
beginner

New update adds Hawkeye, but I cant seem to find the model for him, Kate Bishop or any of the newer outfits for the base game heroes.
Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade »

I managed to decrypt the update files. Don't expect a tool to drop until the game is dead since y'all can't behave.
Click the thanks button if I helped!
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

Gh0stBlade wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:23 pm Image

I managed to decrypt the update files. Don't expect a tool to drop until the game is dead since y'all can't behave.
Nice, I wonder why they decided to change the encryption in those files in particular instead of all of them.
sirgollum
ultra-n00b

Post by sirgollum »

GDL wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:58 pm

Nice, I wonder why they decided to change the encryption in those files in particular instead of all of them.
Because they don't want he new content being leaked, the old files there is nothing new in them
Vanillamilkshake
beginner

sirgollum wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:33 am

Because they don't want he new content being leaked, the old files there is nothing new in them
Guess will have to wait awhile, the only compareble game is Anthem, and its still up and going after 2 years since its release.
sirgollum
ultra-n00b

Post by sirgollum »

Vanillamilkshake wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:54 pm

Guess will have to wait awhile, the only compareble game is Anthem, and its still up and going after 2 years since its release.
Well or Destiny 1/Destiny 2 they are still going after 6 and 3 years respectively
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

sirgollum wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:09 pm
Vanillamilkshake wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:54 pm

Well or Destiny 1/Destiny 2 they are still going after 6 and 3 years respectively
And they just announced Hawkeye and Black Panther
Lupacier
ultra-n00b

Post by Lupacier »

Priority, thank you very much, ekey, my problem is bigfile.000.tiger + Decrypt_Bigfile.bat together and D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Marvels Avengers\Decrypted files of the same name occurred in this folder, but open them when I use it in MA.TigerUnpacker.bat nothing happens, I'm doing it wrong somewhere, but I understand, can you help me ? Update to the game advanced does this tool work in the latest version? You can reach me on discord Lupaceir#6627 It's so you want to open the game's language files Thanks ekey <3
Vanillamilkshake
beginner

Lupacier wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:39 pm Priority, thank you very much, ekey, my problem is bigfile.000.tiger + Decrypt_Bigfile.bat together and D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Marvels Avengers\Decrypted files of the same name occurred in this folder, but open them when I use it in MA.TigerUnpacker.bat nothing happens, I'm doing it wrong somewhere, but I understand, can you help me ? Update to the game advanced does this tool work in the latest version? You can reach me on discord Lupaceir#6627 It's so you want to open the game's language files Thanks ekey <3
Did you let it fully decrypted? bigfile.000.tiger should be around 4GB in your Decrypted folder, all the other bigfiles are in similar size.

If it is, then open cmd, drag MA.unpacker into it, press space, drag the decrypted bigfile.000.tiger into it, space again, and then drag the folder where you want the unpacked files to go to into cmd, and then press enter. It should start unpacking.