Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Honkai Impact 3rd archive encryption

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
quang23021998
ultra-n00b

Re: Honkai Impact 3rd archive encryption

Post by quang23021998 »

GDL wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:32 am The link from the Chinese blog actually works, it can decrypt both the Android and PC versions (up to date):

asuka.png

That image above is the model of Asuka from the current collaboration of Honkai with Evangelion:

the blog actually has some info on how the decryption was found but I can't read code or Chinese for that matter :(

Btw, the official Honkai website has an interactive 3D model of Asuka it seems:

https://honkaiimpact3.mihoyo.com/global/en-us/fab

I wonder if it can be grabbed and converted :D
Can you share the decryption tool from this https://blog.palug.cn/ Chinese blog? Seem like it was deleted, I couldn't access the site. Would really appreciate it if you can post it here!

Edit: I manage to access the blog and get the decryption tool now.
Last edited by quang23021998 on Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
X3D
advanced

Post by X3D »

Hi quang23021998, if you require some of the models there are 28 in XPS format to download here:

[Scroll down about halfway]

https://www.deviantart.com/l1x3r/gallery
korea0799
ultra-n00b

Post by korea0799 »

You can find some mmd format models in www.aplaybox.com :mrgreen:
tim7666
ultra-n00b

Post by tim7666 »

Does anyone succes in the decryption of these files now ? it would be wonderful to have an something understandable or a tutorial on how to do that.
delialala
ultra-n00b

Post by delialala »

alright, after messing around with it for a couple of hours I finally figured it out. this is what worked for me in 4.6, it may not work in later versions if kekhoyo decides to up their decryption game again
what you'll need:
- the decryption tool from here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8oz3xlik ... 0.exe/file
- assetstudio: https://github.com/Perfare/AssetStudio

1. run the decryption tool then type 1 and enter
2. right click on the honkai launcher then open file location. then go Games -> BH3_Data -> StreamingAssets -> Asb -> pc. you should see a bunch of .wmv files
3. drag and drop the Blocks.xmf file from the pc folder inside the window of the decrypter. you should see that the file path has been written. then press enter
note: at this point, if the program crashes that means you need administrator permission to modify the folder where you have the wmv files. either just move the files or remove the administrator permission on that folder
4. at this point the program should show you all the files you can decrypt. you can choose which one to decrypt or just type in 0 to decrypt all of them. this is going to take a while. after it finishes, the "Decrypted" folder should now appear in the one where you have the .wmv files
6. extract the assetStudio zip file and run AssetStudioGUI
7. go to file -> load folder and choose one of the folders from the "Decrypted" one
8. after it finishes loading, go to asset list and grab whatever you want by selecting them then export -> selected assets.

note: some folders crash assetStudio. I've no idea why that happens, just force close the program and move on to the next folder
I also tried to rip the models by selecting stuff in scene hierarchy then exporting them through the model tab, but the fxd files always turn out empty lol. if anyone has any ideas how to do that then pls share
Last edited by delialala on Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wansf
veteran

Post by wansf »

same problem as magikami , they use a specific way to build their model in-game thus we cant export from scene hierarchy nor Animator export , which is bad :(
YeetCraig
ultra-n00b

Post by YeetCraig »

Would it be possible to reencrypt the files, to modify skins/asset models in game?
delialala
ultra-n00b

Post by delialala »

YeetCraig wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:08 am Would it be possible to reencrypt the files, to modify skins/asset models in game?
I'm pretty sure the game checks at the launch the integrity of the files, but I might be wrong. theoretically, super super theoretically, ig it could be possible to delete the scripts relating to connecting with mihoyo servers and have the game run on your computer only.
the other problem is all the data that is server side, you'd have to figure out how to tell the game to store it on your pc instead. and that is if we figure out how to extract all the models from the game and plug all the assets into unity ourselves
it's a lot of work and personally I'm a complete newbie when it comes to unity and c# coding so someone else might have a better idea of what we can or can't do
Durik256
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Durik256 »

[bruce]
Last edited by Durik256 on Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
delialala
ultra-n00b

Post by delialala »

Durik256 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:51 pm
delialala wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:58 pm the decryption tool from this guy's blog
could you post the tool? (there is no link on the site anymore)
edited the post, I hope it works now
Durik256
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Durik256 »

[bruce]
Last edited by Durik256 on Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RustyNova
ultra-n00b

Post by RustyNova »

But now in 4.7, the decryptor broke and we can't extract it anymore. The author doesn't seem to get interested in fixing it either. So... Does anyone got a plan B?
VadimKarpov
ultra-n00b

Post by VadimKarpov »

delialala wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:49 pm
Durik256 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:51 pm
delialala wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:58 pm the decryption tool from this guy's blog
could you post the tool? (there is no link on the site anymore)
edited the post, I hope it works now
Hey, can you update it for 4.7?
Monarch
ultra-n00b

Post by Monarch »

delialala wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:58 pm alright, after messing around with it for a couple of hours I finally figured it out. this is what worked for me in 4.6, it may not work in later versions if kekhoyo decides to up their decryption game again
what you'll need:
- the decryption tool from here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8oz3xlik ... 0.exe/file
- assetstudio: https://github.com/Perfare/AssetStudio

1. run the decryption tool then type 1 and enter
2. right click on the honkai launcher then open file location. then go Games -> BH3_Data -> StreamingAssets -> Asb -> pc. you should see a bunch of .wmv files
3. drag and drop the Blocks.xmf file from the pc folder inside the window of the decrypter. you should see that the file path has been written. then press enter
note: at this point, if the program crashes that means you need administrator permission to modify the folder where you have the wmv files. either just move the files or remove the administrator permission on that folder
4. at this point the program should show you all the files you can decrypt. you can choose which one to decrypt or just type in 0 to decrypt all of them. this is going to take a while. after it finishes, the "Decrypted" folder should now appear in the one where you have the .wmv files
6. extract the assetStudio zip file and run AssetStudioGUI
7. go to file -> load folder and choose one of the folders from the "Decrypted" one
8. after it finishes loading, go to asset list and grab whatever you want by selecting them then export -> selected assets.

note: some folders crash assetStudio. I've no idea why that happens, just force close the program and move on to the next folder
I also tried to rip the models by selecting stuff in scene hierarchy then exporting them through the model tab, but the fxd files always turn out empty lol. if anyone has any ideas how to do that then pls share
Any update on this for 4.7? Or at least the extracted models before the new encryption?
Monarch
ultra-n00b

Post by Monarch »

Monarch wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 8:52 pmAny update on this for 4.7? Or at least the extracted models before the new encryption?
Correction 4.8 PC client