Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Joschka »

Should be something like

Code: Select all

Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --linkarchive -g AttackOnTitan2 "C:\3D Models\AOT2" "C:\file\LINKDATA"
Don't have the game myself though so can't confirm if that's the correct one, read the previous posts if that doesn't work
vanilla1
beginner

Post by vanilla1 »

Joschka, the command didn't work, I checked all the other questions, here in this topic by cethleann.
a user managed to extract the LINKDATA_A from attack on titan 2, but he did not add it here in the topic as he did.
he had your help and Yretenai's.
what is missing from that command line?
I have Netcore version 5.0 installed on my computer
I appreciate all the help you can offer, and I would like to post a complete tutorial here on the topic, when I can do this extraction, just like the user thony did on the topic of the fmt_g1m plugin.
a very detailed tutorial on how to obtain the oppw4 models
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vanilla1
beginner

Post by vanilla1 »

Joschka, if that helps in any way, on my computer the three folders: CethleannStandalone, AOT2 and the file are in Users \ user

Note: file is the folder where LINKDATA_A is located
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Demonslayerx8
veteran

Post by Demonslayerx8 »

I hope ur aware that u were supposed to edit the paths on ur end instead of using the same command he gave ya

like for example, mine was
Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --linkarchive -g AttackOnTitan2 "K:\Games\Attack on Titan 2\LINKDATA\Extract" "K:\Games\Attack on Titan 2\LINKDATA"
vanilla1
beginner

Post by vanilla1 »

I didn't understand demonslayerx8, sorry, but, what did you mean by editing the paths at the end?

the folders are in this place; they are:
1 CethleannStandalone (Cethleann.DataExporter.exe)
2 AOT2 (empty folder to receive the LINKDATA_A estraido)
3 file (folder where the game's LINKDATA-A is)

how would be the command line in cmd, which I have to type, now you can see in the image the location of my folders
can you help me?
andree
veteran

Post by andree »

vanilla1 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:29 pm I didn't understand demonslayerx8, sorry, but, what did you mean by editing the paths at the end?

the folders are in this place; they are:
1 CethleannStandalone (Cethleann.DataExporter.exe)
2 AOT2 (empty folder to receive the LINKDATA_A estraido)
3 file (folder where the game's LINKDATA-A is)

how would be the command line in cmd, which I have to type, now you can see in the image the location of my folders
can you help me?

Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --linkarchive -g AttackOnTitan2 "C:\3D Models\AOT2" "C:\file\LINKDATA"
Just replace "C:\3D Models\AOT2" with the path of the folder where you want to extract into and "C:\file\LINKDATA" with the path of folder that has the LINKDATA-A file.
vanilla1
beginner

Post by vanilla1 »

hello andree, I did what you said, but it didn't work
as you can see in the image
I don't know if I typed the command correctly
what did I miss?
this is the command I typed:
C:\Users\User\Desktop\3D Models\CethleannStandalone> Cethleannn.DataExporter.exe --linkarchive -g AttackOnTitan2 C: \ Desktop \ 3D Models \ AOT2 \ C: \ Desktop \ 3D Models \ file \ LINKDATA
Yretenai
veteran

Post by Yretenai »

Build 82 fixes support for Ryza 2 PAK archives.
To extract you MUST provide --reisalin-keyfix as an argument.
i.e.

Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --reisalin D:\Ryza2Data "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 2\Data" --reisalin-keyfix

Previous changes:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21679&p=169433#p169433
vanilla1
beginner

Post by vanilla1 »

I tried to extract the LINKDATA_A file from attack on titan 2 with the new construction 82 from Yretenai, but it also didn't work.
I'll be able to extract it, but, I don't know what the problem is; the command line I think I typed correctly, taking into account the location of the CethleannStandalone folder, AOT2 folder and file folder, (where the LINKDATA_A of attack on titan 2 is located)
this is my command that I am executing inside the Cethleann folder:
C: \ Users \ User \ Desktop \ 3D Models \ CethleannStandalone> Cethleannn.DataExporter.exe --linkarchive -g AttackOnTitan2 C: \ Desktop \ 3D Models \ AOT2 C: \ Desktop \ 3D Models \ file

what am i typing wrong on the command line?
wansf
veteran

Post by wansf »

Yretenai wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:15 am Build 82 fixes support for Ryza 2 PAK archives.
To extract you MUST provide --reisalin-keyfix as an argument.
i.e.

Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --reisalin D:\Ryza2Data "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 2\Data" --reisalin-keyfix

Previous changes:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21679&p=169433#p169433
worked very well on ryza2 , thanks for the update <3
andree
veteran

Post by andree »

vanilla1 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:58 pm I tried to extract the LINKDATA_A file from attack on titan 2 with the new construction 82 from Yretenai, but it also didn't work.
I'll be able to extract it, but, I don't know what the problem is; the command line I think I typed correctly, taking into account the location of the CethleannStandalone folder, AOT2 folder and file folder, (where the LINKDATA_A of attack on titan 2 is located)
this is my command that I am executing inside the Cethleann folder:
C: \ Users \ User \ Desktop \ 3D Models \ CethleannStandalone> Cethleannn.DataExporter.exe --linkarchive -g AttackOnTitan2 C: \ Desktop \ 3D Models \ AOT2 C: \ Desktop \ 3D Models \ file

what am i typing wrong on the command line?
change from this:
Cethleannn.DataExporter.exe --linkarchive -g AttackOnTitan2 C: \ Desktop \ 3D Models \ AOT2 C: \ Desktop \ 3D Models \ file

to this:
Cethleannn.DataExporter.exe --linkarchive -g AttackOnTitan2 C:\Desktop\3D Models\AOT2 C:\Desktop\3D Models\file
vanilla1
beginner

Post by vanilla1 »

hello andree, it didn't work, as you can see in the image.
I noticed that you removed Usuarios \ Usuario in the second and third part of my command line, ok?
I don't know how to delete Users \ Users, on the second and third lines.
so I typed the line manually the way you gave it to me, but it didn't work either.
I was unable to add the image of my second command line typed in cmd, but I typed it in cmd like this:

C: \ Users \ User \ CethleannStandalone \ Cethleannn.DataExporter.exe --linkarchive -g AttackOnTitan2 C: \ Desktop \ 3D Models \ AOT2 C: \ Desktop \ 3D Models \ file

in my cmd, just below the command line, the message appears:
(Cethleann.Exporter.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command, an operable program or a batch file)

I noticed today that the version of Netcore installed on my pc is 5.0
so I uninstalled and installed version 3.1, which Yretenai provided the link at the beginning of this topic.
I will try now again to find out if the problem would be the version of Netcore
Makoto
advanced

Post by Makoto »

Hello. I've seen in the g1m noesis plugin thread that here people might be of help on how to know what g1t is for what g1m when it comes to Hyrule warriors age of calamity. How can i understand what textures are for what model? For characters it's easy enough, but props, sowrds, enemies and especially maps are hard to figure out.
revell
ultra-n00b

Post by revell »

How would I change these .bin files to something I see on the preview in Noesis
Trophi Hunter
n00b

Post by Trophi Hunter »

So I have been messing with Nioh 2 (PS4) game files, there are these files with a .pbkt extention. These have multiple GT1G36008 headers in them, aka multiple dds files. I believe your program and the one made for nioh2 specifically can't correctly convert these files. I manually edited the hex to separate them, and did find different textures within. Would you consider adding this so we can export them?

Examples below

Examples