Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Final Fantasy 7 remake

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Fuegoo
ultra-n00b

Re: Final Fantasy 7 remake

Post by Fuegoo »

Hi,

with Noesis I cannot export the animations I have problems when I put an animation on the model I have problems

Help me please

possible to make the FF7 Remake tool compatible with the animations please
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fuegoo
ultra-n00b

Post by Fuegoo »

I can export the animations with Noesis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
klee
ultra-n00b

Post by klee »

Thank you for the tool! It's my first time trying to extract models.I can't extract player animation,please help me :(
linsaberlove
n00b

Post by linsaberlove »

Nihyaku wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:38 pm
linsaberlove wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:12 am There are many kinds of texture maps when I export a character,I want to use blender to render but not sure what they stand for.
I guess C base color ,A alpha ,N tangent normal, O roughness,M shallow color.... Am I correct?
So what does B NB stand for and how can I use them in blender? Thx :]
Hi! You're right for C, A and N texture maps! O should be ambient occlusion; as for M map, it contains informations about metallic and roughness maps: the red channel is the former and the green channel is the latter!
I've heard that some people use B map for subsurface scattering; personally, I use it as a mask texture to define which parts shouldn't be affected by a detail map (I don't use Blender, but another rendering software!)
As for NB texture map, I can't help you, because I don't know either!
I hope this helps! (◍•ᴗ•◍)
Hi,it seems the B chaneel of M map is not always empty,what does it do? In the common texture there are leather,fabric and skin detail map,are they the datail maps you mentioned? It seems they are all normal map ? How to use them?
Nihyaku
ultra-n00b

Post by Nihyaku »

Hi,it seems the B chaneel of M map is not always empty,what does it do? In the common texture there are leather,fabric and skin detail map,are they the datail maps you mentioned? It seems they are all normal map ? How to use them?
To tell the truth, I don't know about the B channel. Sometimes it contains information about transparency, sometimes emissive maps or even masks. If I remember well, I read somewhere that the B channel is called "variant map", so it depends on the mesh it's applied to.
Yes, leather, fabric and skin are detail maps. They add details to the mesh they're applied to. For example, the skin detail map simulates the skin pores! I'm sure they're usable in Blender Cycles, but I don't know how. I'm sorry!
jusete
ultra-n00b

Post by jusete »

Hi! How can I load a model with textures in noesis? Can see the model but with a metallic texture only. Thank you!
linsaberlove
n00b

Post by linsaberlove »

Nihyaku wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:40 pm
To tell the truth, I don't know about the B channel. Sometimes it contains information about transparency, sometimes emissive maps or even masks. If I remember well, I read somewhere that the B channel is called "variant map", so it depends on the mesh it's applied to.
Yes, leather, fabric and skin are detail maps. They add details to the mesh they're applied to. For example, the skin detail map simulates the skin pores! I'm sure they're usable in Blender Cycles, but I don't know how. I'm sorry!
..The detail maps are normal maps,however these meshes already have normal maps.That's the confusing point - - :)
Makoto
advanced

Post by Makoto »

linsaberlove wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:55 am
Nihyaku wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:40 pm
..The detail maps are normal maps,however these meshes already have normal maps.That's the confusing point - - :)
Consider them mini normals, they are there to add even more details, stuff like dots to leather, stiching, extra fabric details, stuff like that
flutch
ultra-n00b

Post by flutch »

so, is there any animation or something like gravity for the fabric that can be convert to other 3d software?
Kogekko
ultra-n00b

Post by Kogekko »

Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all. I need to edit the fonts of this game (dialogue font, in-game system font...). Does anyone know which .pak contain the fonts? And how can I edit them? I need to edit those fonts to make a translation. Thanks for your help.
AxelNova12
ultra-n00b

Post by AxelNova12 »

Hi guys,
Kinda new here, Just wanted to ask if Simeone has the Mako Station Stage files for Blender...or can You help me get them ?
thomas39120
ultra-n00b

Post by thomas39120 »

Can someone please tell me where I can get the game data to be extracted from, a PS4 disc is not recognized by the PC , Because I want to export some of the landscapes and buildings [roll]
neusi
n00b

Post by neusi »

So noesis dont work with automatic assign texture, only blender or i have the wrong plugin for ascii. if so can someone share the the link for right ascii plugin (noesis) if ask to much.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

neusi wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:31 pm... can someone share the the link for right ascii plugin (noesis) if ask to much.
There isn't one, only Blender does it.
thesinfulpuppeteer
ultra-n00b

Post by thesinfulpuppeteer »

The tool works great and I was able to extract Corneo's office and a few other locations plus furnishings. However only the color map is automatically assigned when I upload into Blender. Does the Tool auto assign the normals, MRVs, and occlusions maps as well?

Also, does the auto assign work on characters, weapons and enemies too? I know how to connect the maps in blender manually, but it is time consuming.

Thank you for any assistance.