Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
MarioSonicU
advanced

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by MarioSonicU »

Does anyone know how to extract MUA3 animations? Tried the Unbundler but nothing gets extracted.
Yretenai
veteran

Post by Yretenai »

Build 75 adds support for Portable RDB (PRDB) files, seen in Dynasty Warriors Mobile.
To use this file system pass --zhao, or --prdb to DataExporter.

Previous changes: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21679&p=164258#p164258

Edit: there's a bug with extraction, will fix today.

Edit 2: Fixed in build 76! Regular RDB containers might be broken, will test those later and fix if it is but it should still work.

Edit 3: Build 78 adds support for Hyrule Warriors Legends, use the flayn extraction method and pass --flayn-tiny.
ninetalescommander
beginner

Post by ninetalescommander »

Okay so I've gathered what I can from this thread and from what I can see, I should be using "Nyotengu.KTID.exe" to get the g1t textures to make the models and textures automatically line up.
But, as always, I'm stuck. From what I can see I should be using the following command

Code: Select all

nyotengu.KTID.exe -g "*MyPath*\KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb", "*MyPath*\MaterialEditor\g1t", "*MyPath*\CharacterEditor\ktid"
Where am I going wrong here?
Doctor Loboto
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Doctor Loboto »

I've pretty much given up on getting the 'matched' files from Age of Calamity, since I can't get a straight answer anywhere and I've tried everything I could imagine myself.
I've moved on to Dragon Quest Builders 2. I'm having trouble extracting the files, even though they should be compatible... Here's my current method, not sure what's going wrong.

Code: Select all

Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --linkdata --idx="D:\DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2\LINKDATA.IDX" --bin="D:\DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2\LINKDATA.BIN" "D:\DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2" G:\DQB2
[2020-12-24T19:52:51][Cethleann] Cethleann.DataExporter v1.1.79.0
[2020-12-24T19:52:51][Cethleann] Arguments: ["--linkdata","--idx=D:\\DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2\\LINKDATA.IDX","--bin=D:\\DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2\\LINKDATA.BIN","D:\\DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2","G:\\DQB2"]
[2020-12-24T19:52:51][FileList] Loading filelist for LINKDATAPatterns-link
[2020-12-24T19:52:51][FileList] Loading filelist for unknown-link
Delbozkester
n00b

Post by Delbozkester »

Has someone extract the animations from Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3? because I tried and can't succeed (models and texture work perfectly)

Run this command and it does nothing
Capture9.PNG
Thanks a lot, this is an amazing tool!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Delbozkester wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:20 pm Has someone extract the animations from Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3? because I tried and can't succeed (models and texture work perfectly)

Capture9.PNG

Try this viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21666&start=300#p169358
Delbozkester
n00b

Post by Delbozkester »

Joschka wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:31 pm
Delbozkester wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:20 pm Has someone extract the animations from Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3? because I tried and can't succeed (models and texture work perfectly)

Capture9.PNG

Try this viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21666&start=300#p169358
Thank you very much, it works :-D :up:
Capture10.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ninetalescommander
beginner

Post by ninetalescommander »

Doctor Loboto wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:56 pm I've pretty much given up on getting the 'matched' files from Age of Calamity, since I can't get a straight answer anywhere and I've tried everything I could imagine myself.
Unfortunately the current way is to put the G1m file into a folder with all the G1t files, enable "Select g1t when non/partial merge" and then select the g1m in Noesis and work your way through all the g1t's until you find the 1 that matches. My method is to copy all the g1t's to a separate folder, place the character you want in the file alongside it, and delete a file after it proves to be the incorrect match.
It's a very time-consuming process but from what I've been told, it's the best way we have.
TabuuForteAkugun
ultra-n00b

Post by TabuuForteAkugun »

Reading your reply, @ninetalescommander, I'm glad I already had most of the textures I wanted for the model I sought. lol. Soon it's on to her animations, I need bases after all ;)
vanilla1
beginner

Post by vanilla1 »

hello Yretenai, I downloaded 3 zip files found on the site: appveyor, but the extractor (Omega.DataExtractor.exe) is not in any of the folders.
I really wanted to extract the 3d models of the attack on titan 2 final battle characters, but I don't understand almost anything how these file extraction procedures work using cmd.
can you tell me if initially the correct one would be:

1 Create a folder on the desktop
2 rename the folder with the name: aot2
3 inside this folder put the LINKDATA_A file for the attack on titan 2 final battle game, and the (Omega.DataExtractor.exe)
4 type the command line and hit enter, so the extraction will start, is that Yretenai?

please are there more detailed tutorials on how to use each Cethleann tool here on xentax, or on another website?
I have version 5.0 of Net Core installed on my pc
vanilla1
beginner

Post by vanilla1 »

can someone help me extract the LINKDATA_A file from AOT2 final battle?
I don't know how to organize the LINKDATA_A file
and Cethleann.DataExporter.exe in the folders.
please how the files have to be in the folders, and how would the command line for the export process to work?
ranjer
ultra-n00b

Post by ranjer »

do you have tutorials to use this tool ?
vanilla1
beginner

Post by vanilla1 »

hello Ranjer, I don't have a tutorial, I also don't understand anything about the extraction process using cmd.
I am very lay in this type of file extraction, in this case I want to extract the 3d models (attack on titan 2), I know that the 3d models are in the LINKDATA_A file, and the tool to extract this file is Cethleann.DataExporter.exe, but I don't know how to use this tool with cmd.
can you help me?
I have Cethleann.DataExporter.exe, the LINKDATA_A file, but I don't know how to do the process to extract it
vanilla1
beginner

Post by vanilla1 »

can someone help me, what is wrong on the command line in cmd?
I'm trying to extract attack on titan 2 final battle.
vanilla1
beginner

Post by vanilla1 »

please help me
what's missing from that command line?
what did I misspell?