Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

How to extract the model and maintain the posture in the game?

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
bsaka2
ultra-n00b

How to extract the model and maintain the posture in the game?

Post by bsaka2 »

Hello everyone

NinjaRipper is T-POSE, I don’t want T-POSE
AxelNoir
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: How to extract the model and maintain the posture in the game?

Post by AxelNoir »

Wow, first time I've heard of someone complaining about not wanting a Tpose lol. Well your best bet in that case is to use 3d Ripper DX, but it only works on 32 bit applications and you need a 3ds max 2009-2010 and the plugin for it that comes with it to import a proper scale of the scene rip.
bsaka2
ultra-n00b

Post by bsaka2 »

Assasinge wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:15 pm Wow, first time I've heard of someone complaining about not wanting a Tpose lol. Well your best bet in that case is to use 3d Ripper DX, but it only works on 32 bit applications and you need a 3ds max 2009-2010 and the plugin for it that comes with it to import a proper scale of the scene rip.
Thank you, I found that 3DRipperDX does not seem to be able to intercept DirectX 11 (or later) :angel: what a pity

I want to intercept a certain action of the character in the game, and I can pause it in the game. Tpose is very troublesome even if there are bones to pose
bsaka2
ultra-n00b

Post by bsaka2 »

thank you all :)