Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

NFS Payback

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Spartan019
n00b

Re: NFS Payback

Post by Spartan019 »

mono24 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:44 pm I looked as well for that character when i had game unpacked, and i found that there isn't one in the assets, only in the cinematic videos.
Bugger! How typical!
Thanks though. You've saved me buying the game just for her model.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

Spartan019 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:26 amBugger! How typical!
Actually all characters in-game are there, i got confused about the names since i haven't dealt with Frostbite games in a very long time, sorry about that, so yeah you can definitely get a copy and gain access to the characters, except if your familiar with the engine, all faces are messed up and this particular game doesn't have a tool for it to fix them.
AreanLee
ultra-n00b

Post by AreanLee »

enter wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:46 am a. When i convert the textures with this tool ( Batch_Itexture_Converter_SWBF2.exe ) i have a problem which is the tool doesn't convert all textures correctly some textures get damaged
The following picture explain the problem more
Hey how you doing,

So I was trying to extract the texture with "Batch_Itexture_Converter_SWBF2" but I dont think it support DX12TEXTURE, what should I do?
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

AreanLee wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:53 amSo I was trying to extract the texture with "Batch_Itexture_Converter_SWBF2" but I dont think it support DX12TEXTURE, what should I do?
That tool does NOT extract anything, it merely converts between one format to another, and there is no such thing as "DX12TEXTURE", currently there's no proper tool that can convert new frostbite games and their textures entirely and/or correctly, there for not much or anything you can do at the moment.