Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Injustice 2 Sounds

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
Harbinger89
ultra-n00b

Injustice 2 Sounds

Post by Harbinger89 »

Hi all,

Is it possible to extract the sounds from the .xxx files in Injustice 2? I've managed to decompress the .xxx (with ue3_oodle.bms) files but nothing seems to open them. Revali Game Tools shows 16 WEM files, but when I extract and convert they don't play (I also thought there would be more so thinking it can't be right!).

I believe Injustice 2 doesn't work with Unreal Package Extractor by Glidor, but am I missing a trick here? I'm looking particularly for the in game sounds - get hit noises, attack sounds, round win quotes etc, as all the intros/banter is readily available already

Thanks
DKDave
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Re: Injustice 2 Sounds

Post by DKDave »

Can you post an example of one of the files?
I see a vision rising, dreary, Fading in as children play twilight games, In the town called Ordinary, An eye of light reveals a gateway to doomsday
Harbinger89
ultra-n00b

Post by Harbinger89 »

Sure thing, I've attached one of the game files (had to zip as didn't like the file format)
DKDave
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by DKDave »

There's no attachment :-)
I see a vision rising, dreary, Fading in as children play twilight games, In the town called Ordinary, An eye of light reveals a gateway to doomsday
Modman69
veteran

Post by Modman69 »

Actually I'm not sure but it looks like the Sound files are stored in .afc files and I don't believe the bms script can extract them