Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Lotro - Lord of the Rings Online extract tool

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
dev76
ultra-n00b

Re: Lotro - Lord of the Rings Online extract tool

Post by dev76 »

Hello everyone! I've unpacked client_local_english.dat and client_gamelogic.dat and wanna get the quests list and relations (I mean the quest chains and so on). Did anyone try to work with quests?
BuddyQ
ultra-n00b

Post by BuddyQ »

dev76 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:05 pm Hello everyone! I've unpacked client_local_english.dat and client_gamelogic.dat and wanna get the quests list and relations (I mean the quest chains and so on). Did anyone try to work with quests?
Hello, dev76. I work on that too, but I have no results yet. All I can find is some pieces, but still I don't have the whole picture. If you get any information, please share it with me. The same for me - if I find out anything on structure, I'll share it with you.
telepresence
ultra-n00b

Post by telepresence »

Has anyone managed too figure this out. I can't seem to get the old extractor too work and I was really hoping to rip 3d models so I could 3d print them.