Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Spike Chunsoft Games Scripts/Tools + Research

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
kenji69
ultra-n00b

Re: Spike Chunsoft Games Scripts/Tools + Research

Post by kenji69 »

JosouKitsune wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:11 pm
kenji69 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:39 am
I'm trying OPM and J Star victory, both give me pak file with CPK tool's.
It's weird that you get pak files from OPM but demonslayerx8 has already uploaded the files here.

And J-Stars pak files are impossible to extract at the moment, since nobody has cracked the decompression method, however me and Andy97/hiroshi got the raw files through the RPCS3 emulator, I've uploaded the decompressed files and proper script for it here.

Thank you for the files :D, We will see if someone can export files for J Star Victory.
Garbobby
ultra-n00b

Post by Garbobby »

sorry if this is a really ignorant question I'm very new to all this.

I've managed to extract the OP:BB models to .fbx and the textures to .png but the textures are not applied to the models. Am I missing a step here or do I have to go through and recreate the materials in blender?

thanks for all the tools and info so far!
JosouKitsune
advanced

Post by JosouKitsune »

Garbobby wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:15 am
You'll have to create the material yourself.
Garbobby
ultra-n00b

Post by Garbobby »

JosouKitsune wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:49 pm
Garbobby wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:15 am
You'll have to create the material yourself.
ah just a little bit of extra work then, tysm for helping <3
Eag1e
beginner

Post by Eag1e »

JosouKitsune wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:38 pm I was doing my own script for Spike Chunsoft's fighting games that use the .npk format (OPBB/OPM), it extracted the textures and meshes in one go, but I was missing the bones and weights, so when Hiroshi released this I adapted a portion of his code into mine. So with his permission I'm posting my script to extract textures, models, bones, weights and Form Changes. Thanks Hiroshi without your code this wouldn't be possible.

The script supports OPBB PC and OPM PS4 .npk files, you need to have the uncompressed .npk, .npki and .npkv files in the same folder for this to work.

---------------------------------------------------UPDATE---------------------------------------------------

Added support for characters with more than 2 forms

---------------------------------------------------UPDATE---------------------------------------------------

Fixed some UVs issues

Hello there, it's been a while, I recently started looking at the OPBB files again and I found out there are more models with meshes that have messed up UV's, for example Timeskip Luffy's Jacket and Belt, it's character_022, would you be able to fix these as well?
apologies for bothering and thank you in advance

JosouKitsune
advanced

Post by JosouKitsune »

Eag1e wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:53 pm
Hello there, it's been a while, I recently started looking at the OPBB files again and I found out there are more models with meshes that have messed up UV's, for example Timeskip Luffy's Jacket and Belt, it's character_022, would you be able to fix these as well?
apologies for bothering and thank you in advance
Sorry for the late response and update, just checked the site yesterday, the script is updated now.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21863#p160926
Eag1e
beginner

Post by Eag1e »

Hello there, I'm not sure if you guys are still updating the script?
I was wondering if it was possible to have the One Punch Man PC game supported to be able to get the DLC character's models more easily?
I've been trying to get them for a while now, especially Garou, but I haven't been able to find PS4 DLC files and I'm not even sure if the PS4 DLC files are supported ^^;
Sorry for bothering if this isn't possible to add right now, but thank you for what the scripts are able to do already right now!