Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Mortal Kombat 11

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
shqarok
ultra-n00b

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by shqarok »

Hi all,
upload please this two files with Jocker dlc (Gdrive, MediaFire...)
GEARASSETS_NOO_ScriptAssets.psf
GEARASSETS_NOO_ScriptAssets.xxx

very very very want get model of new Noob Sabot sickle.

THNX a LOT
Char13s11
ultra-n00b

Post by Char13s11 »

Total noob here. Would anyone be able to tell me where to find gear specifically for Nightwolf? I want to remove the mask entirely from the Selfless Shaman headdress while keeping the wolf. Would this be possible by just making the mask transparent? If so, what would be the best way to do so for someone with little to no experience with editing textures? Thank you all!
Straight Edge
advanced

Post by Straight Edge »

Does anyone happen to know where the Krypt character heads are? I dived into the Krypt and ShangTsung Island container files and can't find them anywhere.
kayhotic
n00b

Post by kayhotic »

big noob here. which file is it to get character models? CHAR_(character).xxx isnt a thing
kayhotic
n00b

Post by kayhotic »

Über Winfrey wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:06 pm
SilverBelle wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:05 am
Über Winfrey wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:30 pm If anyone is curious about the color palette for the alt skins, they are found in the textures with CPT in the name, they are small gradient colors that are used for the ID color masks, I put together a shader for unity where you can input your own colors, still testing it on other models, it's only been tested on Joker
Do you think you could package the Joker's files as is for me? I'm pretty decent at rigging and I'd love to try my hand at him.
if you use him outside of Unity, his texures will need to be manually colored, but I can if you want him, I don't have every face flex on him due to only using what was necessary for VRChat, he has his skeleton and I rigged the coat tail manually, but if you still want him add me on Discord, message me and I'll send you my info
can you shoot me your discord info? i would like the shader and the joker model too :)
pepsiguy2
advanced

Post by pepsiguy2 »

Anyone who could shoot me the raw RoboCop files would be highly appreciated
enzy
ultra-n00b

Post by enzy »

Where can I find regular/hairy Kano's textures? The links that still work don't have image files.
Straight Edge
advanced

Post by Straight Edge »

enzy wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:47 pm Where can I find regular/hairy Kano's textures? The links that still work don't have image files.
either in his "GEARASSETS_KAN_ScriptAssets" container or in the "CHAR_MaterialLibrary" container.
akeem699
ultra-n00b

Post by akeem699 »

Guys, can anyone upload gearassets_she_scriptassets.psf
gearassets_she_scriptassets.xxx
Makoto
advanced

Post by Makoto »

do you need to own the game? I find no uhm..."free" version, if you get me
Also, i have no idea on how to get the rgiht colors for textures given they're black and white
Straight Edge
advanced

Post by Straight Edge »

Makoto wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:05 am do you need to own the game? I find no uhm..."free" version, if you get me
Also, i have no idea on how to get the rgiht colors for textures given they're black and white
Buy the game and support it like everyone else. Textures have to be manually recolored. the CPT0 textures show the color palettes used for the characters.
Makoto
advanced

Post by Makoto »

I own the ps4 ver, which in order to play online is updated, and so not moddable. As for the ctp could you elaborate? I don't really get it
Straight Edge
advanced

Post by Straight Edge »

When you extract the character model from the GEAR_Assets container, it gives you a folder with the textures inside. the CTP shows you the colors used for the character skins in the game. like say if I wanted to get the correct colors for Baraka's default skin (SKIN_A), i'd look for "BAR_001_CPT0". Its a very small image with colors that you'd use as a reference for manually painting the SKIN_A texture in photoshop.
SDWAN
ultra-n00b

Post by SDWAN »

Anyone able to extract Joker_A_Fatality.XXX without the tool crashing? I'm trying to access Joker's tommy gun but both versions of the extractors crash before it can be extracted., however all the textures are extracted easily. If anyone knows any alternate methods of getting this fully extracted, that'd be great.
3djosh
ultra-n00b

Post by 3djosh »

If anyone has been able to extract Robocop, please let me know. Will even compensate for your services/help.