Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by daemon1 »

aaron1a12 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:36 pm If your program doesn't count data containers, then what do you count?
Weird question. I don't count.
aaron1a12
n00b

Post by aaron1a12 »

Man of few words? Perhaps you are not understanding me, the command "Detroit.exe > list.txt" generates a list of all the data_containers with potentially extractable models. Your program does find every model listed in the idx file and the total count is the SAME as when I generate a list of all the data_containers with the prefix "00 00 00 1D 00 00 00 01 00 00." If your program doesn't look for "00 00 00 1D 00 00 00 01 00 00" then you must be looking for something else. Maybe somewhere in the BigFile_PC.dat? Whatever, it's obvious you don't wanna share... [sigh]
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

aaron1a12 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:25 am If your program doesn't look for "00 00 00 1D 00 00 00 01 00 00" then you must be looking for something else. Maybe somewhere in the BigFile_PC.dat? Whatever, it's obvious you don't wanna share... [sigh]
I'm not "looking" for anything. The method of looking for a sequence of bytes is bad way, and must only be used if nothing else is possible.

Maybe you're talented, and can catch this all quick, but I dont have time to explain the basics of data reversing, while there are lots of info about it.
Ransack
n00b

Post by Ransack »

Hi could someone please make a tool for Detroit Become Human

to extract the videos of the game

please I would love to be able to extract the videos from this game :(

And if possible be able to also extract the game music please Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ransack
n00b

Post by Ransack »

Please the daemon1 can you integrate in your tool to extract the videos from this game I ask that this to extract the videos please
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Ransack wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:16 pm Please the daemon1 can you integrate in your tool to extract the videos from this game I ask that this to extract the videos please
dont think creating 5 accounts and asking for same thing will help
Ransack
n00b

Post by Ransack »

daemon1 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:29 pm
Ransack wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:16 pm Please the daemon1 can you integrate in your tool to extract the videos from this game I ask that this to extract the videos please
I'm just asking for help :(

you are the only Person who can help and who can do it please daemon1 just ask this

I got banned I didn't do anything That's why I created another account to ask for help with the videos :(

You can just integrate it into your tool please daemon1

I just want to extract the videos

and the music so possible
cursore
n00b

Post by cursore »

Ransack wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:58 pm
daemon1 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:29 pm
I'm just asking for help :(

you are the only Person who can help and who can do it please daemon1 just ask this

I got banned I didn't do anything That's why I created another account to ask for help with the videos :(

You can just integrate it into your tool please daemon1

I just want to extract the videos

and the music so possible
Don't mind this guy, Ransack aka ProGamer aka (other alts) is a notorious troll, both here and on other platforms. He's petulant and obsessive, and if you don't satisfy his requests he will spam the same message over and over like a child. It's best to just ignore him.
Tproxy
ultra-n00b

Post by Tproxy »

@Ransack
@ProGamer

Contact me
aerrow
ultra-n00b

Post by aerrow »

I know the thread has kind of moved away from them, but I'm having trouble with textures. I can convert them, but every single .TGA has this weird sort of double-stretched effect on them that I'm not seeing others having issues with. Does anyone know if I should be opening/converting the files in a certain way? Many of them appear as pure black or just empty in most programs. Tried 2 versions of PS, GIMP, Paint.Net, and any .TGAs they do get open have the same stretched issue. Also tried Noesis to export and it gave the same weird stretched effect. Or am I just being an idiot who is missing something obvious, that's entirely a possibility.
example.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

aerrow wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:42 pm Does anyone know if I should be opening/converting the files in a certain way?
No, nothing special. Nobody ever had any problems with them.
aerrow
ultra-n00b

Post by aerrow »

daemon1 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:11 am
aerrow wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:42 pm Does anyone know if I should be opening/converting the files in a certain way?
No, nothing special. Nobody ever had any problems with them.
Weird, I'll try on a different computer. Thanks for the response though.
aerrow
ultra-n00b

Post by aerrow »

Can confirm it was something wrong with the computer I was using. Don't know what but nor do I care at this point.

Cheers!
alucard1985
ultra-n00b

Re: Detroit Become Human tools

Post by alucard1985 »

daemon1 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:04 am Animations tool. Works same on PC and PS4.

Usage:

1. run "detroit anim"
This will extract all 24500 files with anims. Sorry no progress indication, this may take a few minutes.

2. reextract models with detroit.exe (as before)
This is needed, because tool will now create "nodes" file, which is needed for animation convertion,
also it will make a new model compatible with anims tool (different axis layout, origin position shifted)

3. run "detroit_anim [anim] [nodes]"
This will extract animation, applying it to selected nodes information. Technically, any animaiton may be played with any model. If some bones are not present in the model (nodes file), animation will still be extracted, but you will see warnings, and it may not play correctly. Absolute most animations will be ok, but some are not supported, there will be errors and warnings.

hello, cant download this file, reload again please
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Re: Detroit Become Human tools

Post by daemon1 »

alucard1985 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:50 am hello, cant download this file, reload again please
the file is there. no need to reupload