Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Dragon Raja Mesh Importor & Texture Convertor

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
WhatUserName
ultra-n00b

Re: Dragon Raja Mesh Importor & Texture Convertor

Post by WhatUserName »

Vajuras wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:44 am I'm able to get the meshes but how can I get the textures from the .uasset/uexp files?

Edit: Was able to get the textures but I'm kinda a noob at this. What do I do with this texture?
What settings did you use to extract the textures?
Vajuras
ultra-n00b

Post by Vajuras »

WhatUserName wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:11 am
Vajuras wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:44 am I'm able to get the meshes but how can I get the textures from the .uasset/uexp files?

Edit: Was able to get the textures but I'm kinda a noob at this. What do I do with this texture?
I just used noesis to extract it to .pvr and opened it with PVRTexTool to save it as .png
WhatUserName
ultra-n00b

Post by WhatUserName »

Vajuras wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:29 am
WhatUserName wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:11 am

I just used noesis to extract it to .pvr and opened it with PVRTexTool to save it as .png
Hey, I forgot to tell you but you can still use umodel for the textures. Just make sure to set it to unreal 4.20
ナット
ultra-n00b

Post by ナット »

Bigchillghost wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:57 pm A Python script for importing skeletal/static meshes and skeletons into Noesis, or converting textures to pvr format. Compatible with uasset files from old version and newer version (where actual data is stored in uexp or ubulk files).
fmt_DragonRaja_uasset.zip

Instructions:

1. Base packages. Download the obb packages, and unpack the patch obb archive for global version, or the png archives in the res_base folder for Chinese version, with the following QuickBMS script: png/obb unpacker

2. Install the game and download the in-game updates. Copy the following files from the ingameupdate folder: iguf_00.dat, iguf_01.dat, and saved_download_entry.dat. And unpack them with this BMS script: iguf unpacker

3. Merge the extracted files from the above steps. Pay attention to the shared path in case you do it wrong.

4. Use the Noesis script for assets convertion.

Further notes:
All supported assets are accessed through the uasset files, and for the released version of the game only those with a uexp or/and a ubulk file are supported. The uexp and ubulk files are filtered merely to inform of the files with pair assets.
When I try to export an .uexp file noesis said that the file couldnt be determined. Can someone tell me why does this happen and how can I fix it?

I got the Python script
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

ナット wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:23 am When I try to export an .uexp file noesis said that the file couldnt be determined. Can someone tell me why does this happen and how can I fix it?
You quoted, but never read, did you?!!
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
zxhxy
ultra-n00b

Post by zxhxy »

Error message while using the "DragonRajaUnpacker_DAT" script to unpack the latest version:

Last script line before the error or that produced the error:10 get Len short

So what happens in this case?
dongch007
ultra-n00b

Post by dongch007 »

Hi,I have a game developed by same company with Dragon Raja.
Sorry I dont know it's english name. https://war.qq.com/
Can download here https://war.qq.com/zlkdatasys/mct/d/pla ... ce=android

I use DragonRajaUnpacker.bms extract .png file, but can not open with UEViewer. UEViewer can not detect uasset's engine version.
How can I know is the extract is sucessful or they changed file format?
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

dongch007 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:53 am...but can not open with UEViewer. UEViewer can not detect uasset's engine version.
How can I know is the extract is sucessful or they changed file format?
Noesis works just fine, no clue about why textures wont load though, must be different:
muze10118
ultra-n00b

Post by muze10118 »

Hi, there! I have dumb questions.
How to merge the extracted files?
Where to put the files in what path?

I think I made a mistake in step3. Maybe.
I got the model resource, but it cannot be opened.

Sorry, My English is poor.
But I would like to know how to extract the model of this game.
moonpaladin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by moonpaladin »

Bigchillghost wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:57 pm Instructions:

1. Base packages. Download the obb packages, and unpack the patch obb archive for global version, or the png archives in the res_base folder for Chinese version, with the following QuickBMS script: png/obb unpacker

2. Install the game and download the in-game updates. Copy the following files from the ingameupdate folder: iguf_00.dat, iguf_01.dat, and saved_download_entry.dat. And unpack them with this BMS script: iguf unpacker

3. Merge the extracted files from the above steps. Pay attention to the shared path in case you do it wrong.

4. Use the Noesis script for assets convertion.

Hello! thanks @Bigchillghost! I extracted the game files, some models working correctly but other have a very small file size, same for textures, this is normal or I did something wrong extracting them? I did exactly what was wrote :'(.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

moonpaladin wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:47 amI did exactly what was wrote
I see no uexp nor ubulk files for most uassets in your screenshot. Did you unpack all the iguf files?
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
moonpaladin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by moonpaladin »

Gonna unpack them again, maybe it didn't update correctly!Thanks Bigchillghost
moonpaladin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by moonpaladin »

Bigchillghost wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:13 am
moonpaladin wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:47 amI did exactly what was wrote
I see no uexp nor ubulk files for most uassets in your screenshot. Did you unpack all the iguf files?
Hello Bigchillghost! well I reinstall the entire game and got "iguf_00.dat", "iguf_01.dat", iguf_02.dat, iguf_03.dat, saved_download_entry.dat, and 1-6 spif_dm_0.dat that are 1 bytes. I were checking the files and it seems that the saved_download_entry.dat is like a listfile, because I unpacked all those .dat files and all contained the same files without any difference. All was good, next step is merging the extracted files with the .obb files, so at this point I encounter a mismatch because the obb files contain more than the extracted files of the .dat, and it happens in all other folders, not only in the mounts. What can be the problem? I updated the game, I were playing a while and no other download appears, maybe I could add the missing models to the path of saved_download_entry.dat? XD.
error29.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

moonpaladin wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:16 am I were checking the files and it seems that the saved_download_entry.dat is like a listfile, because I unpacked all those .dat files and all contained the same files without any difference.
Yes, the iguf files contain the actual data and that's why you should place all iguf dat files in the same folder, along with the entry file. There's no point in "unpacking" every iguf manually, coz you'd be actually unpacking it over and over again.
moonpaladin wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:16 amat this point I encounter a mismatch because the obb files contain more than the extracted files of the .dat, and it happens in all other folders, not only in the mounts. What can be the problem?
Why'd it be a problem? As long as you can see there're shared directories in both sides you'll know you're doing things correctly.
moonpaladin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by moonpaladin »

Why'd it be a problem? As long as you can see there're shared directories in both sides you'll know you're doing things correctly.
Well, some models cannot be exported. It seems that obb is version 1.26 and the game is at the 1.25, maybe is for that, that some models are not listed in the .dat file yet. [bruce]