Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Eag1e
beginner

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Eag1e »

Joschka wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:22 pm I can't test right now but it may be because you put the parameters not in order, try to put the "--linkdata -g AttackOnTitan2" before the folders.

It shouldn't matter though so my guess is that it may come from the fact that your source folder, destination folder and the folder you're executing the command from are on different disks. I remember taht another user had some issues due to this, you may want to try to put everything on the same disk.
Alright I'll try those options!
lezisell
n00b

Post by lezisell »

Can someone please write proper manual how to actually use this tool? I have zero idea what should i do and where should i press to extract models from Dissidia for example.
vvampii
n00b

Post by vvampii »

i still dont get this tool at all. doing something wrong or i need to use something else (not cmd)?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
doing nothing good at deviantart
Yretenai
veteran

Post by Yretenai »

rotteneyed wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:51 am i still dont get this tool at all. doing something wrong or i need to use something else (not cmd)?
I believe you need to use --linkarchive, not linkdata.
Ctvicky
ultra-n00b

Post by Ctvicky »

Anyone know what this error means? Im trying to extract the bgm file of Hyrule Warriors (switch version).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yretenai
veteran

Post by Yretenai »

Ctvicky wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:42 pm Anyone know what this error means? Im trying to extract the bgm file of Hyrule Warriors (switch version).
Not an error, just a sanity check. There are a bunch of them for "unknown" fields so I can check what changes
mistralsiege
ultra-n00b

Post by mistralsiege »

Trying to open my Dissidia NT Free Edition, but this is the error I'm getting. I already checked to make sure I had the file in question, but I'm still getting the same error. What should I do to properly open Dissidia NT?
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Iirc you need to give the "free edition" folder, not the "common" one. So try replacing

Code: Select all

...\steamapps\common\Dissidiat FINAL FANTASY NT Free Edition\COMMON
by

Code: Select all

...\steamapps\common\Dissidiat FINAL FANTASY NT Free Edition
wansf
veteran

Post by wansf »

hello and thx for ur great tools , today i extract op4 assets with [Cethleann.DataExporter --rdb -g OnePiece4] command but i got files without proper name , is this normal or i did something wrong?

edit : sry my cethleann is old version lol , the newest version unpack them with real name , thnnkas
kaimuangel
beginner

Post by kaimuangel »

Yretenai wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:05 pm Over the last couple of months I've been working on a bunch of open-source tools to extract and work with various Koei Tecmo games such as Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Free Edition (Steam.) It has tools for uncompressing files, virtual FS containers (FETH's DATA0/DATA1, Atelier PAKs) and unwrapping concatinated files (.bin, .gmpk, .mdlk)

The main tool to use is Cethleann.Unbundler, this tool will take most concatinated files and output individual files. It has support for FETH SCENE, MDLK, KTSR, KTSC, LX19, GMPK, GAPK, G1L, KOVS, and RTRPK files.

This has ZERO SUPPORT for Big Endian files.
Source: https://github.com/healingbrew/Cethleann
Builds: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/yretena ... /artifacts
This project REQUIRES .NET Core 3.1 Runtime (x64.) Download here

Click on the latest build and download the Cethleann-Standalone artifact.
Atelier support is experimental, "should work."
Gust elixir.gz support coming soon.
Support for Nioh VFS is coming soon.

This tool is created in tandem with Joschka's Noesis fmt_g1m plugin.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21666

Special Thanks To:
- id-daemon's Dissidia model converter which gave me reference data to test again
- HeartHeroDE's th-hack-tools whose implementation helped me understand STRUCT formats
- The Fire Emblem Three Houses Datamining Community for creating binary templates
- Ploaj's Metanoia whose implementatino helped me understand G1Ms
- Quickbms' arslan.bms for having a LINKDATA implementation to base off
- VitaSmith's gust_tools whose implementation helped me understand Gust PAKs and textures
- Eternity's rdbtool for helping me understand animatinos, RDBs, RDB hashing algorithms, and the DoA6 file list
- chrrox for helping me understand RDBs and figuring out what compression algorithm the switch uses.

Latest Version: 1.0.58
Changes: here

I only have one conclusion going down this journey:

Hi,Do you know how to extract the wbd/whd files?
it's Koei Tecmo's special audio container .
samples:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bj75mG ... Erc2z/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1shE0YU ... 9-EXJ/view
Yretenai
veteran

Post by Yretenai »

kaimuangel wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:14 pm Hi,Do you know how to extract the wbd/whd files?
What game? vgmstream supports most wbh/whd files. Cethleann.Unbundler can extract the sounds from the soundbanks but not decode them, vgmstream can.
kaimuangel
beginner

Post by kaimuangel »

Yretenai wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:03 pm
kaimuangel wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:14 pm Hi,Do you know how to extract the wbd/whd files?
What game? vgmstream supports most wbh/whd files. Cethleann.Unbundler can extract the sounds from the soundbanks but not decode them, vgmstream can.
The game is Deception IV(PS4) ,How do i use Cethleann.Unbundler to extract the sound files?what command should i to enter?
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

kaimuangel wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:38 am...How do i use Cethleann.Unbundler to extract the sound files?...
Drag and drop your archive on to it, and it will unpack it for you automatically.
kaimuangel
beginner

Post by kaimuangel »

mono24 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:27 am
kaimuangel wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:38 am...How do i use Cethleann.Unbundler to extract the sound files?...
Drag and drop your archive on to it, and it will unpack it for you automatically.
Thanks
kaimuangel
beginner

Post by kaimuangel »

mono24 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:27 am
I'm trying to Drag and drop the whd/wbd files to Cethleann.Unbundler.exe,but seem to not working,and I trying to play them with vgmstream but they don't work.
please help