Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC) - Phyre extract

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
kurokairaku
beginner

Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC) - Phyre extract

Post by kurokairaku »

I already know there exist a phyre engine made by someone else, however it does not appear to work on the DLC phyre, which is the only models that don't appear to exists in any other existing dumps of the game. Finding and decrypting a PS4 pkg is also impossible

Does anyone know how I could extract the PC Phyres for the models? I can provide a sample here:
-LINK REMOVED FOR SPACE-

I am only interested in the actual model file, it seems the dump place extracted all of the PC Textures already but not the models.
Last edited by kurokairaku on Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
qs12
veteran

Re: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC) - Phyre extract

Post by qs12 »

It says that we need access to the Google Drive.
kurokairaku
beginner

Post by kurokairaku »

qs12 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:34 pm It says that we need access to the Google Drive.
Ah shit... well its fixed now. I hate it when it doesn't actually share the link. Though that ruined a whole day of being on top of the page.
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

My tokyo xanadu tool seems to handle the sample fine. You can give it a try : viewtopic.php?t=17859

kurokairaku
beginner

Post by kurokairaku »

akderebur wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:20 pm My tokyo xanadu tool seems to handle the sample fine. You can give it a try : viewtopic.php?t=17859
Hi, thank you. I didn't know your tool existed, I kept trying to make Phyre Engine 2D work from Daemon or some other tool, I havn't tried yours just yet as I got a little busy in my life but I have it now and will give it a go later.