Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Black Clover: Quartet Knights Models (Noesis Script)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Eag1e
beginner

Re: Black Clover: Quartet Knights Models (Noesis Script)

Post by Eag1e »

akderebur wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:32 pm
Eag1e wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:39 pm I've done it before but I'm getting an error this time
Slightly different magic. Try the gundam script maybe : viewtopic.php?p=144363#p144363
Seems to be somewhat working, although it only results in some type-less files in random folders
for GxArchivedFile000.dat

For GxArchivedFile001.dat
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

Eag1e wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:59 pm although it only results in some type-less files in random folders
It requires a new script then. Need to see the file.
Eag1e
beginner

Post by Eag1e »

akderebur wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:42 am
Eag1e wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:59 pm although it only results in some type-less files in random folders
It requires a new script then. Need to see the file.
Uploaded a dat and dath file to MEGA https://mega.nz/folder/hYcUnQJR#IBeTpkV4XOkZqXdpPoD6BA
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

Eag1e wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:00 pm Uploaded a dat and dath file
I haven't downloaded the dat file because its large, but this script should work based on dath.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eag1e
beginner

Post by Eag1e »

akderebur wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:29 pm
Eag1e wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:00 pm Uploaded a dat and dath file
I haven't downloaded the dat file because its large, but this script should work based on dath.
This works, thank you! :D
lezisell
n00b

Post by lezisell »

Can somebody please explain me how the hell do I use that triple damned "bc_texfinder.exe" tool? Step-by-step please. Method from the first post not working.
lezisell
n00b

Post by lezisell »

Also can someone update Noesis script please? The one here just merges all the mesh part into one huge mesh which make separating and texturing it a huge pain. Thank you.
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

lezisell wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:36 pm The one here just merges all the mesh part into one huge mesh which make separating and texturing it a huge pain.
You probably did not unpack/decompress the folder containing the ".mdc" files. In that case the material info is not read properly and meshes aren't separated. Use the same procedure I have described in the first post and it should work without a problem. It should also auto-texture too that way.
lezisell
n00b

Post by lezisell »

I did. I even keep MDC with MDL in one folder when converting into FBX. It still merges all the meshes. I've extracted all the textures needed with "Ninja Ripper" now all I need is working models.

Here's the model I'm trying to work: https://mega.nz/file/8wMyRC6K#2_fmj_tht ... zVKz1PWt5k

I did everything by manual, unpacked MDC and MDL, extracted the textures with Ninja Ripper and still converted model comes merged.

And this what happens when I'm placing both MDL and MDC in one folder with TEX files.
https://imgur.com/a/H6OopfG
zuraxe
ultra-n00b

Post by zuraxe »

same problem as lezisell
anyone can help please?
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

lezisell wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:29 am I even keep MDC with MDL in one folder when converting into FBX.

extracted the textures with Ninja Ripper and still converted model comes merged.

And this what happens when I'm placing both MDL and MDC in one folder
zuraxe wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:28 pm same problem as lezisell
MDC and MDL don't need to be in the same folder. In fact I checked the script and it loads the MDC from the folder "5E12DE0D". So make sure it is in that folder specifically.

The links lezisell posted aren't active anymore. If you upload a MDL/MDC pair I can take a look.
lezisell
n00b

Post by lezisell »

Thanks. I think I understand my mistake. Quick thing though. Should folder names be in uppercase for this to work, or can I rename them to lowercase? Because I really hate the uppercase in files naming. It's psychological.
EggyTrashBag
ultra-n00b

Post by EggyTrashBag »

i've recently been trying to rip models and textures from death end request 2 as it recently came out and uses the same Orochi4 engine as the first game though i'm struggling to unpack the GxArchived files using the black clover bms script and the alt script, all that it displays is this:

I've attempted to use the gundam breaker bms script aswell and although that seems to work there's files which have weird file types and i'm not sure what to do with them

akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

EggyTrashBag wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:49 pm i'm struggling to unpack the GxArchived files using the black clover bms script and the alt script
Need to see the file. PM me if you can provide a sample.

Edit:

Made an unpack script based on the archive sample I have received. No file/folder hashes were present in the archive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
neidhardt
n00b

Post by neidhardt »

I was able to get into Death end re;Quest 2's .dat files just fine, but the MDL files are what's not working for me using the noesis scripts here.
I get an error upon opening and exporting the files. https://i.imgur.com/9wz9vZN.png

Here's the samples I tried it on. https://drive.google.com/file/d/16cQgfV ... sp=sharing