Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
DrDemon
ultra-n00b

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by DrDemon »

As of right now Ninja Ripping the textures works for me.
DrDemon
ultra-n00b

Post by DrDemon »

MaterialEditor/g1t texure files need to be renamed. Those are the model textures.
I saw FieldEditor4 Textures were renamed.
mikoamoy
n00b

Post by mikoamoy »

The new build gave me a named ktid files for Fairy Tail with the new -g FairyTail usage
so getting the git pack texture are much easier with the repacking git method, and its easier to preview the models with noesis script.
Thank you Yretenai

Previously I was using Ninjaripper to get the texture, in the end the mask and the texture color are kinda burned up, so I prefer using the extract it manualluy with the git files
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ngovandang
veteran

Post by ngovandang »

Theres some unnamed files in Fairy Tail, they should be so or I am missing something?
gep55
veteran

Post by gep55 »

Hi, I'm trying to extract some characters from the PS4 version of Nioh. So far, I can successfully get the textures and meshes with the correct UV maps, but I can't work out how to successfully import a character with a skeleton and weights into a 3d program.

I'm quite new to this, so any help given would be deeply appreciated :)
ngovandang
veteran

Post by ngovandang »

Do we have file list for Niohs yet?
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

ngovandang wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:22 pm Do we have file list for Niohs yet?
For PC no, might as well use PS4 files since PC ones are a mess and no current extractor exists that supports it entirely.
ngovandang
veteran

Post by ngovandang »

mono24 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:56 pm For PC no, might as well use PS4 files since PC ones are a mess and no current extractor exists that supports it entirely.
OMG you are right, this is cool. Doesnt even require Cethleann's tool to extract them XD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

ngovandang wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:24 am...Doesnt even require Cethleann's tool to extract them XD
You still need it to unpack them, assuming you want both model/animations, if not use daemon's tool just for models.
Petrgold
beginner

Post by Petrgold »

mono24 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:17 pm
ngovandang wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:24 am...Doesnt even require Cethleann's tool to extract them XD
You still need it to unpack them, assuming you want both model/animations, if not use daemon's tool just for models.
Daemon's tool doesn't grab the physics bones correctly unfortunately so make sure the model you're interested in don't use them : viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18042&start=180#p164321
JosouKitsune
advanced

Post by JosouKitsune »

Hello I've tried to extract the linkdata BIN files from OPPW4, since they don't have IDX I used Unbundler but they don't output anything. Here are the samples, I want to do a translation mod, since the spanish one was done with machine translation, Trafalgar Law to Ley de Trafalgar.
Eag1e
beginner

Post by Eag1e »

Hi there, today I wanted to try extracting the AoT2 files again, this time with the --AttackOnTitan2 command since last time I did it without.
But uuh, I'm not sure if I have anything set wrong (or dumb mistake) but none of the commands seem to be working/doing anything at all?
(at least it's not giving me errors but still nothing) :?:

FYI I downloaded the latest build, installed the .NET Core 3.1 Runtime (x64.) so I believe I'm using the right things?
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Eag1e wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:32 pm Hi there, today I wanted to try extracting the AoT2 files again, this time with the --AttackOnTitan2 command since last time I did it without.
But uuh, I'm not sure if I have anything set wrong (or dumb mistake) but none of the commands seem to be working/doing anything at all?

FYI I downloaded the latest build, installed the .NET Core 3.1 Runtime (x64.) so I believe I'm using the right things?
There's no AttackOnTitan2 command, you need to use the --game or -g command and then put the value
So

Code: Select all

-g AttackOnTitan2
Eag1e
beginner

Post by Eag1e »

Joschka wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:45 pm
Eag1e wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:32 pm Hi there, today I wanted to try extracting the AoT2 files again, this time with the --AttackOnTitan2 command since last time I did it without.

There's no AttackOnTitan2 command, you need to use the --game or -g command and then put the value
So

Code: Select all

-g AttackOnTitan2
Hmm, I think I put the commands in correct this time, still not working, is there anything else I may be doing wrong?
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

I can't test right now but it may be because you put the parameters not in order, try to put the "--linkdata -g AttackOnTitan2" before the folders.

It shouldn't matter though so my guess is that it may come from the fact that your source folder, destination folder and the folder you're executing the command from are on different disks. I remember taht another user had some issues due to this, you may want to try to put everything on the same disk.