Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

.wz archive

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
themoviefund
advanced

Post by themoviefund »

Lol. :) :) :)

Right now I'm trying to combine your's and Lambda's to make an extractor that can sort the pictures (i.e with image names and directory names).
Crohm
ultra-n00b

Post by Crohm »

Hello.

Well i have a kind of a nooby question XD would there be a way to like.. make server files with all that? So that let's say me and my friend could play in a closed server where we could play maple the way we'd want. Let's admit it, maple global's rates SUCK. Me and my friend would just like to play and actually get somewhere without sacrificing our social life.

So, is it possible? Chck out the attachement and tell me if those empty folders could be filled with the data they need to work.

Thanks ^^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Meds
beginner

Post by Meds »

Crohm wrote:Hello.

Well i have a kind of a nooby question XD would there be a way to like.. make server files with all that? So that let's say me and my friend could play in a closed server where we could play maple the way we'd want. Let's admit it, maple global's rates SUCK. Me and my friend would just like to play and actually get somewhere without sacrificing our social life.

So, is it possible? Chck out the attachement and tell me if those empty folders could be filled with the data they need to work.

Thanks ^^
Woah there...we don't do that here. That's illegal.
themoviefund
advanced

Post by themoviefund »

Welcome to the forums!!!

Well, I don't think we can do that.

(And by we, I mostly mean them.)
I don't know that much about Python. Thank you Google!
T.T

[deleted for meaness]

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Last edited by themoviefund on Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Crohm
ultra-n00b

Post by Crohm »

Nope, i checked around a bit. Didnt see its illegal. Sorry >_< And no i didnt join just for that lol. That was a quetion. Nothing more. Answer's yes. Yay. Answers no. Meh too bad. :P

Well sorry 'bout it. I think im gonna read the rules now...
Meds
beginner

Post by Meds »

But I agree with you on the exp rate, it made me an alcoholic : (

Oh and MovieFund, sorry I didn't see your PM until now.
Crohm
ultra-n00b

Post by Crohm »

Nothing here! :mrgreen:

Hehe.
Last edited by Crohm on Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
themoviefund
advanced

Post by themoviefund »

I'm sorry, I should be nicer. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I mean it :P

Welcome to the forums!!!
Crohm
ultra-n00b

Post by Crohm »

XD Thank you ^^
This forum actually got me into reading the topics. Interesting. Meh, I wont be posting much since i'll prolly read more. Though i should post from time to time. Hehe.
themoviefund
advanced

Post by themoviefund »

Ok, now that we have "kinda" figured out the images, what about all the text files and sounds?
singga
n00b

Post by singga »

themoviefund wrote:I'm sorry, I should be nicer. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I mean it :P

Welcome to the forums!!!
making private serve is very lost your mind...
and also money(real)
but i want to play it XD
singga
n00b

Post by singga »

Med,do you have any plans to close geeWiz again?
i need to make a buckup~ 8)

and moviefound...
if you done the extractor,
will you share with us?? 8)
terasonic
ultra-n00b

Post by terasonic »

Meds wrote:With HexWorkshop, find and load your .wz file. Next push Ctrl+F, and find 40056 16bit unsigned. (Find all instances, little endian)

When it's done finding all the offsets, then right click on the addresses and select Copy All

Now, open Vedit. Save the file first, name it anything you want. Paste the addresses that you copied.

Now go up to the very first line of the file, highlight everything until the end of '2' (ie, ' 2 ') copy that. Now search and replace all ' 2 ' with nothing. Save the file into the same folder with maplox.exe.

Open a cmd, goto your dir, and type maplox.exe all lol mapdump whatever.wz

I playing stap 3. But I don't know this mean.. 'Now search and replace all ' 2 ' with nothing'.

serch '2' and replace 'speace'?
Delete all '2'?
singga
n00b

Re: ....

Post by singga »

terasonic wrote:
Meds wrote:With HexWorkshop, find and load your .wz file. Next push Ctrl+F, and find 40056 16bit unsigned. (Find all instances, little endian)

When it's done finding all the offsets, then right click on the addresses and select Copy All

Now, open Vedit. Save the file first, name it anything you want. Paste the addresses that you copied.

Now go up to the very first line of the file, highlight everything until the end of '2' (ie, ' 2 ') copy that. Now search and replace all ' 2 ' with nothing. Save the file into the same folder with maplox.exe.

Open a cmd, goto your dir, and type maplox.exe all lol mapdump whatever.wz

I playing stap 3. But I don't know this mean.. 'Now search and replace all ' 2 ' with nothing'.

serch '2' and replace 'speace'?
Delete all '2'?
that means:
you search "2"
and don't tap anythings in replace~~~~~

But i don't know the last step :

dir maplox.exe all lol mapdump whatever.wz

is there any taping mistake in my DOS?
please help me :cry:
singga
n00b

Post by singga »

Oh!Hell!!!!!!!
I put Data.wz(GMS) file in geeWiz file.
and extract library.zip in folder into geewiz file.
but it still not work(nothing display)
what the hell get on? :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.