Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Language codes in LCToO

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
Maron19
n00b

Language codes in LCToO

Post by Maron19 »

Can someone help me or say on some list fill in the missing language codes from locals. bin in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
FFFFFD81 0.lang_english
FFFFFD82 1.lang_french
FFFFFD84 2.lang_german
FFFFFD88 3.lang_italian
FFFFFD90 4.lang_spanish
FFFFFDA0 5.lang_japanese
FFFFFDC0 6.lang_portuguese
FFFFF___ 7.lang_polish
FFFFFFC1 (8).lang_ukenglish
FFFFFF80 9.lang_russian
FFFFF___ 10.lang_czech
FFFFF___ 11.lang_dutch
FFFFF___ 12.lang_hungarian
FFFFF___ 13.lang_arabic
FFFFF___ 14.lang_korean
FFFFF___ 15.lang_chinese
ikskoks

Re: Language codes in LCToO

Post by ikskoks »

Don't tknow what are those codes, but maybe you should get this game in other language versions, look up those files and get what you want?
Maron19
n00b

Post by Maron19 »

I don't really understand ... I got the language codes from all the game's language files. The other languages ​​are implemented in exe, but they don't have their own files, hence I don't know what the codes will be in the language file. And to create it I need this code.
ikskoks

Post by ikskoks »

It doesn't work like that. To change text for other languages, you probably need to replace already existing files.
Maron19
n00b

Post by Maron19 »

This isn't the point. I have added dialogues. It's just about locals.bin. The whole menu is in it, etc. It is in the file eg bigfile_RUSSIAN.000.tiger When unpacking, locals.bin goes to the folder whose name is also the language code, and each language has a different name, according to what I wrote in the first post. Unfortunately, without knowing a few HEX values, which are the language code, you won't be able to add a new language file to the game.