Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Final Fantasy Dissidia NT PS4 tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Petrgold
beginner

Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia NT PS4 tools

Post by Petrgold »

daemon1 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:37 pm
Petrgold wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:06 pm I found a rigging problem
Its not a rigging problem. As said on the 1st page:
Skeletons for physic meshes are very simple, but they are located in separate file from the main skeleton. This is why you can only see them if you use main file as source for skeleton.
Merging these physics skeletons to main skeleton is not supported and will NOT be supported.
Ok I see. I can see these bones when only dragging the main file indeed
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Petrgold wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:51 pm Ok I see. I can see these bones when only dragging the main file indeed
unfortunately because of nioh2's relative bone layout, these bones will not even be placed correctly, as you can see
Petrgold
beginner

Post by Petrgold »

daemon1 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:39 pm
Petrgold wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:51 pm Ok I see. I can see these bones when only dragging the main file indeed
unfortunately because of nioh2's relative bone layout, these bones will not even be placed correctly, as you can see
I understand, don't worry. Thanks again for your work, it's already amazing to have so many games supported.
The Noesis plugin seems to grab and place them correctly so no need to bother with that little stuff, I can just use that for the models with that issue.
AzothRaven
beginner

Post by AzothRaven »

daemon1 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:39 pm
First of all thanks for your work!

Im starting in the 3d community and the ripping as well, I have been able to extract the .ink files of NIOH 2 Complete Edition, with your tool Im able to convert the G1m to ascii and smd and with the Noesis plugin it recognizes them, the issue is that so far I have not been able to actually see any model in Noesis, I can see the skeletons but not the models, I started with the Archive number 10 as a random number but haven been able to see any model so far. Im mainly interested in the weapons, I have read the thread and it says that NIOH is like broken, is that right? am I doing something wrong?
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

No, Nioh 2 is not broken. The only small issue is with rarely used physics bones. Model itself is always correct.
AzothRaven
beginner

Post by AzothRaven »

daemon1 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:41 am No, Nioh 2 is not broken. The only small issue is with rarely used physics bones. Model itself is always correct.
Thanks for the response!
I extraced the files using quickbms, and from their page the script used for Nioh archive decryption. And I´m using the script found here in order to be able to see ascii files in Noesis, now, when trying to see them this happens:
https://ibb.co/6RQRGpc
https://ibb.co/NZZfnPs
https://ibb.co/nL9DnZh

Is it normal or am I missing a step?
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

AzothRaven wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:58 pm Is it normal or am I missing a step?
read important notes about the skeleton in the 1st post
AzothRaven
beginner

Post by AzothRaven »

daemon1 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:37 pm
You were totally right, now i can see them an export them, you are the best, thank you for all :D :D :D :D !!!!
AzothRaven
beginner

Post by AzothRaven »

daemon1 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:37 pm
Hi Daemon!

Sorry to bother you but I have been exporting all the archive.lnk using quickbms and the nioh script for it and I do get hundred of .MDL, this way i have found in the archive_01 all the weapons and armors models, some random objects, but I havent been able to find neither the mobs nor the other characters, not even in the other large archive file, (archive_17 which size is 31 GB) do you have any idea if they are located someplace else? or if I need to extract another type of file to get the MDL to then get the G1M of the models.
Your help is priceless as always!
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

I've heard that there's some problem with nioh and nioh2 on PC. Encryption or something. To get all characters, you better get PS4 version of files.
AzothRaven
beginner

Post by AzothRaven »

daemon1 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:09 am I've heard that there's some problem with nioh and nioh2 on PC. Encryption or something. To get all characters, you better get PS4 version of files.
Thank you!!
Oh alright, do you have any idea where I could download the ps4 game? Like a torrent site or something of the sort?
AzothRaven
beginner

Post by AzothRaven »

daemon1 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:09 am I've heard that there's some problem with nioh and nioh2 on PC. Encryption or something. To get all characters, you better get PS4 version of files.
I'm sorry if I bother you, I haven't been able to find a ps4 image pkg that I can extract, is there any way you could provide the 3d models? I don't even need the textures, I need the yokai forms of the main character and if possible, all the yokais. Maybe we could reach a deal or something? Thank you for your support so far
AzothRaven
beginner

Post by AzothRaven »

Hi Daemon!

Thank you again for all your efforts, I have since solved the issue and have access to all the characters and models from the base game and the first 2 DLCs thanks to your tool, but I havent been able to find the data for the 3 DLC, the first Samurai, have you or anyone you know been able to find it?
DrakeyC
ultra-n00b

Post by DrakeyC »

Hello. I wanted to ask something about ripping files from the game. Not models, but icons, specifically the icons used in the menus for the different character outfits and weapons, like on this screencap here.

https://assets.rpgsite.net/images/image ... iew_03.jpg

I had been told by someone previously that they're in "kscl" format, which cannot be extracted, but that sounds odd to me, that it can't be ripped at all? Or is it that it can be ripped and there's no way to open files of that format?
S0UZ
advanced

Post by S0UZ »

MinimalSight wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:43 pm First of all, thank you very much for these tools Daemon1!!!
But I was wondering about something:
tone wrote:confirmed to work on sw4-II pc :)
Is there anyone else who managed to get this tool to work for Samurai Warriors 4-II (PC)? I saw the post quoted and tried to extract the models this way but I haven't been successful so far :[
I know there's another extraction method for this game but I was hoping this tool could work too (since the models come rigged and with all their meshes in the right place with it)

Edit: So I've tried this tool with a model from another Koei game (Toukiden 2 for PC) and it worked as intended (all the meshes right in place, rigged, it converts the .g1t textures correctly too) and yet I still can't get it to work for Samurai Warriors 4-II...
Not sure what I'm doing wrong :[ if anyone has a clue I'd appreciate it but well I will keep trying in the meantime!
HI! Could you guide me how to unpack toukiden 2 please? Tool doesn't unpack this game.