Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Request GameAssassin Ripper

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Sancje
advanced

Request GameAssassin Ripper

Post by Sancje »

I'm looking for the GameAssassin ripper cracked 1.3(1304,1305,...) or later version . I couldn't find anywhere. I would be glad if you could help.
Sancje
advanced

Re: Request GameAssassin Ripper

Post by Sancje »

Can you help me please ?
reh
veteran

Post by reh »

Here you can find something.
Sancje
advanced

Post by Sancje »

reh wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:01 pm Here you can find something.
thanks a lot but it doesnt work me. i use GameAssassin 1305 shared version. it is works. GameAssassin 1305 version only captures 3d model. I need full version for skeleton capture and animation.

GameAssassin 1305 share version download link. Only 3d capture
https://www.lagspike.com/downloads/GA1305Share.rar

i find last version(13010) from original site but registration is required. Original site is closed. I need cracked version (1301, 1302, 1304, 1305, .... 13010)

https://web.archive.org/web/20130605102 ... A13010.rar
AxelNoir
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by AxelNoir »

Is there any real evidence this actually works though? I remember downloading some version of this program months ago and I couldn't even figure out how to use it because it was in Chinese and it kept throwing me an error I couldn't understand.

Anyway it claims to rip models in their default pose AND a skeleton? Sounds too good to be true to be honest.
Sancje
advanced

Post by Sancje »

Assasinge wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:27 am Is there any real evidence this actually works though? I remember downloading some version of this program months ago and I couldn't even figure out how to use it because it was in Chinese and it kept throwing me an error I couldn't understand.

Anyway it claims to rip models in their default pose AND a skeleton? Sounds too good to be true to be honest.
I am using the shared version right now(1305 shared version). I can capture 3d models(only directx game) but this version is limited.skeleton and animation capture features are disabled.

GameAssassin Tutorial: https://www.lagspike.com/gameassassin-tutorial/
AxelNoir
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by AxelNoir »

By 3d models do you mean in a tpose state or their default pose they were ripped in?
Sancje
advanced

Post by Sancje »

Assasinge wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:43 pm By 3d models do you mean in a tpose state or their default pose they were ripped in?
It is mentioned here that T pose can be taken: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5913. I haven't used it much yet. i'm just looking for skeleton and animation.
AxelNoir
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by AxelNoir »

Huh interesting. I'll have to give this a run for its money then. Does this work with Dolphin emulator by any chance? That'd be very helpful.
Sancje
advanced

Post by Sancje »

Assasinge wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:01 am Huh interesting. I'll have to give this a run for its money then. Does this work with Dolphin emulator by any chance? That'd be very helpful.
did you find anything?
AxelNoir
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by AxelNoir »

Well I looked through the thread you linked in regards to the tpose capturing and all, RandomTalkingBrush confirmed it does not work with Dolphin emulator sadly. This tool, I mean I can't even get it to work but it seems pretty useless tbh.
Sancje
advanced

Post by Sancje »

Assasinge wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:54 pm Well I looked through the thread you linked in regards to the tpose capturing and all, RandomTalkingBrush confirmed it does not work with Dolphin emulator sadly. This tool, I mean I can't even get it to work but it seems pretty useless tbh.
which version did you use? some games work with different versions.
AxelNoir
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by AxelNoir »

Dolphin 4.0