Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Final Fantasy 7 remake

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
speaker60
beginner

Re: Final Fantasy 7 remake

Post by speaker60 »

R5GAMER wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:11 pm Can anyone give me the resources in mp?

Thank you.
If you mean the game files read my guide gives you an idea where to get them the link is in this thread too
grimino
ultra-n00b

Post by grimino »

speaker60 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:08 pm
Takato Matsukj wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:40 pm
Sorry guys but i cannot see any lights or lamps, there is something that i missed? i think i have extracted everything properly.

https://imgur.com/a/FDNPVAr
speaker60
beginner

Post by speaker60 »

grimino wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:36 am
speaker60 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:08 pm
Takato Matsukj wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:40 pm
Sorry guys but i cannot see any lights or lamps, there is something that i missed? i think i have extracted everything properly.

https://imgur.com/a/FDNPVAr
It will only import the models for the lights not the actual lights as in emitting light you have to set that up your self along with making various materials emissive
gravureboxing
ultra-n00b

Post by gravureboxing »

Out of curiosity, I wasn't able to extract audio files with UModel, or am I missing something? I just counted my pak files and it's 115gb... I'm pretty sure I have everything.. h mm [roll]
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

gravureboxing wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:38 pm...or am I missing something?
viewtopic.php?p=162831#p162831
Kein
advanced

Post by Kein »

gravureboxing
ultra-n00b

Post by gravureboxing »

mono24 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:47 pm
gravureboxing wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:38 pm...or am I missing something?
viewtopic.php?p=162831#p162831
This method worked. Thank you!
linsaberlove
n00b

Post by linsaberlove »

There are many kinds of texture maps when I export a character,I want to use blender to render but not sure what they stand for.
I guess C base color ,A alpha ,N tangent normal, O roughness,M shallow color.... Am I correct?
So what does B NB stand for and how can I use them in blender? Thx :]
Nihyaku
ultra-n00b

Post by Nihyaku »

linsaberlove wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:12 am There are many kinds of texture maps when I export a character,I want to use blender to render but not sure what they stand for.
I guess C base color ,A alpha ,N tangent normal, O roughness,M shallow color.... Am I correct?
Hi! You're right for C, A and N texture maps! O should be ambient occlusion; as for M map, it contains informations about metallic and roughness maps: the red channel is the former and the green channel is the latter!
I've heard that some people use B map for subsurface scattering; personally, I use it as a mask texture to define which parts shouldn't be affected by a detail map (I don't use Blender, but another rendering software!)
As for NB texture map, I can't help you, because I don't know either!
I hope this helps! (◍•ᴗ•◍)
evergrazes
ultra-n00b

Post by evergrazes »

someone could extract from the game the scene the promise of cloud and young girl tifa for a diorama in 3d printer,thankn youu
linsaberlove
n00b

Post by linsaberlove »

Nihyaku wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:38 pm
linsaberlove wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:12 am There are many kinds of texture maps when I export a character,I want to use blender to render but not sure what they stand for.
Hi! You're right for C, A and N texture maps! O should be ambient occlusion; as for M map, it contains informations about metallic and roughness maps: the red channel is the former and the green channel is the latter!
I've heard that some people use B map for subsurface scattering; personally, I use it as a mask texture to define which parts shouldn't be affected by a detail map (I don't use Blender, but another rendering software!)
BIG THANKS! :) There is alpha issue in hair and normal tangent also has weird effect, any idea ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lionheartuk
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by lionheartuk »

NB is Normal Bent , its a Bent Normal Map, its a special type of normal map, if you're using Blender theres probably a plug for it, in other 3D software I don't know, I've only ever used it inside of unreal, and I'd imagine unity has it too.
linsaberlove
n00b

Post by linsaberlove »

lionheartuk wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:29 pm
NB is Normal Bent , its a Bent Normal Map, its a special type of normal map, if you're using Blender theres probably a plug for it, in other 3D software I don't know, I've only ever used it inside of unreal, and I'd imagine unity has it too.
:] I'll do some google , do you know the alpha issue and normal map effect I just mentioned above ?
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

Basically a flowmap or tangent shift map for anisotropic reflections.
linsaberlove
n00b

Post by linsaberlove »

Darko wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:44 am

Basically a flowmap or tangent shift map for anisotropic reflections.
Some people just link the map to the tangent node in principle BSDF in blender, but I can't see the difference in render results..Not sure if it is the right way. (: