Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

ACExplorer - An Assassin's Creed .forge extractor and framework

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: ACExplorer - An Assassin's Creed .forge extractor and framework

Post by mono24 »

BananaeJoe wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:18 amCan anyone give me a hint where to find the Paris Cathedral in all those forge files?
Just type the Cell# blocks as instructed in the search bar, and it will find them for you, then export both blocks making sure to rename them after so they do not get overwritten, and then after your done, import each and one of them in your desired software, but be prepared for large files, and also, they will be incomplete, as the tool is not finished an doesn't support all types, unfortunately.
BananaeJoe
ultra-n00b

Post by BananaeJoe »

Thanks a lot! Seeing some progress here... :)
AESRYL
beginner

Post by AESRYL »

Just wondering if anyone has found the files for the Assassins Hideout & can someone teach me how to work this tool
DragonRuines4
ultra-n00b

Post by DragonRuines4 »

{}
Last edited by DragonRuines4 on Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

DragonRuines4 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:56 am Hello Everybody. I just checked to Cell04411_Datablcok in Paris.forge and just found 4 or 5 of them working... all of them were not containing anything.is this alright? I wanted to extract the whole map
Unfortunately this tool like many others about this engine, is unfinished, so what ever you extract, it will be incomplete, broken, missing parts etc etc etc etc etc, you will waste your time, so before continue, stop, cause I tried and wasted a looooooooot of time on it, its sad, because these maps are great.
Therapy77782
ultra-n00b

Post by Therapy77782 »

I know this extractor is old but I was wondering if this ACexplorer can get scene from Assassins Creed Syndicate? My goal is to get Westminster palace and Westminster Bridge.

https://youtu.be/-57bKMZQh18

Thanks
Kory
Last edited by Dinoguy1000 on Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no offering payment
AsrielDewitt53
ultra-n00b

Post by AsrielDewitt53 »

gentlegiantJGC wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:55 am
[*]Export the assembled meshes as they appear in the world (see the Notre Dame example below)
I know this project is discontinued a long time ago, but for god sake, SHOW US how to assmebled the meshes! Like... YOu just told us about the plugin system and that's it!

Do I like, Select multiple DataBlocks by selecting them and then right click, and right click again, and select export?

I... I freaking don't freaking get it. There's no multiple select, there's no check boxes, there's no FUCKING nothing, to tell you how to export assembled mesh.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

AsrielDewitt53 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:48 am…I know this project is discontinued a long time ago, but for god sake…
I can relate to your raging frustration more than I could explain here, but, there’s no need for foul language to get proper help/answers, what I recommend is this, even if it’s outdated here in the forum, join its discord to get it's more newer version.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22864
Yanting Yet
ultra-n00b

Post by Yanting Yet »

thank you,but I have some suggestion.
It will be more convenient if we can choose more data to export, because it is cumbersome to choose one by one.

All the normal maps we exported seem to be damaged, showing the appearance of mosaic. I hope they can be repaired.
Yanting Yet
ultra-n00b

Post by Yanting Yet »

Yanting Yet wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:59 pm thank you,but I have some suggestion.
It will be more convenient if we can choose more data to export, because it is cumbersome to choose one by one.

All the normal maps we exported seem to be damaged, showing the appearance of mosaic. I hope they can be repaired.
I try to use the old version ACExplorer V1.0.1,it better than ACExplorer V1.0.2.
Its normal map is quite normal, but it is a little translucent due to the addition of an alpha channel. You have to use the XnView tool to convert it to BPM format, and then turn the B channel into white in PS, and then delete the alpha channel to return to normal. I hope to update the tool to fix these problems later. Although the steps are a little troublesome, it is indeed possible to successfully export the models and maps in the game and restore them in other 3D software. Finally, thank you for your efforts.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

Yanting Yet wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:25 am...it is indeed possible to successfully export the models and maps in the game and restore them in other 3D software. Finally...
umm: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22864
On tool's discord you'll find a more recent version, more support and updates.
Hotcoco99999
ultra-n00b

Post by Hotcoco99999 »

So I have been trying to extract models from AC games for a long time and I found this amazing tool, however, I have a few questions, firstly, does this work for any AC game or only AC Unity, and secondly, after trying to export a model my antivirus (norton) would shut down AC explorer, any idea on how to avoid this.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

Hotcoco99999 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:51 am So I have been trying to extract models from AC games for a long time and I found this amazing tool, however, I have a few questions, firstly, does this work for any AC game or only AC Unity, and secondly, after trying to export a model my antivirus (norton) would shut down AC explorer, any idea on how to avoid this.
Avoid this tool it is entirely obsolete, you need this: viewtopic.php?p=167856#p167856
Join Discord to get latest version.
Hotcoco99999
ultra-n00b

Post by Hotcoco99999 »

Hey, I have two problems, firstly, I was trying to export meshes from ac syndicate and when I tried that my anti-virus (norton) shut down the program, any way to solve this, and my other problem is that when I try to export files from other games, the script reads "exception: unsupported forge file format : "25""
Is there a way to solve this.
pepapoha
n00b

Post by pepapoha »

Image when I select folder assasin creed origin error console why I dont open?
https://gifyu.com/image/Suhgk