Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

ff12 phyre model

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
alexdokuchayev
n00b

ff12 phyre model

Post by alexdokuchayev »

Last edited by alexdokuchayev on Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 9 times in total.
alexdokuchayev
n00b

Re: ff12 phyre model

Post by alexdokuchayev »

post move down
Last edited by alexdokuchayev on Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
alexdokuchayev
n00b

Post by alexdokuchayev »

Last edited by alexdokuchayev on Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kidling
ultra-n00b

Post by kidling »

Amazing job. May we change the 3d model of game for other with more vertices/details?

Thank you for your hard work
alexdokuchayev
n00b

Post by alexdokuchayev »

kidling wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:14 pm Amazing job. May we change the 3d model of game for other with more vertices/details?

Thank you for your hard work
I can pm you info.
stevenrafael
ultra-n00b

Post by stevenrafael »

This is amazing work. Do you have a list of the NPC models corresponding to each ID? I see you have Cid listed as n1073.

I'm particularly curious about the Dalmascan Soldier model, from the beginning portion of the game. Using Zodiac Age Editor, I can find references to two models named Dalmascan Soldier, yet in game, there are 3 visual variations controlled by the AI during the tutorial. Both models load only the first variation. I can't figure out how to access or locate the other two.
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

Reading all of this, it is still a surprise nobody had try to mod either FF12 or FF10 on 3D way on both they PC realize.
More taking we're on 2020, and yet still no move about it.

And it is dissapointed that if you ask on this page about modding FF7, 8, 9, 10, the only answer you get is "we only care more about FF7 on 3D Modding", like they respond me years ago.

Anyway, it is very great to see, late, sorry, that at least someone is trying to find out how to convert it and edit it.
I take my hat out for you Sir.
alexdokuchayev
n00b

Post by alexdokuchayev »

post down
Last edited by alexdokuchayev on Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
alexdokuchayev
n00b

Re: ff12 phyre model update

Post by alexdokuchayev »

Last edited by alexdokuchayev on Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
solidssss
ultra-n00b

Re: ff12 phyre model update

Post by solidssss »

alexdokuchayev wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:58 am

Code: Select all

Options:
             -b                 process skinned .fbx to .phyre
             -t                 process .dds to .phyre
             -e                 export .dae.phyre to .fbx
             -s                 process .fx shader to .phyre
Hi. Where can I download this version? I would like to have the option command -b to convert .fbx to .phyre. Can you please upload it somewhere? Nexusmods only has v.1.0
alexdokuchayev
n00b

Post by alexdokuchayev »

This is only version. Never released on other site only my yandisk. Last version before shift was missing my .ca tool from archive. There are still much to do and I'd also implement functions specific for FFX models. I also work more on maps for ff12 a more complicated process.

Cheers
alexdokuchayev
n00b

Post by alexdokuchayev »

Last edited by alexdokuchayev on Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alexdokuchayev
n00b

Post by alexdokuchayev »

As of today, I am no longer working further on models. If you like know why, you may send pm.
This conclude last update on phyre model and map.

Cheers
ffgriever
beginner

Post by ffgriever »

Except the screenshots you show were taken from a Sony's proprietary tool called PhyreExplorer. The behavior shown on gifs is normal behavior if you disable porting (there are numerous ways to do that) and have nothing to do with map editing. The other tool you released in other places (under a different name) is just a plain rip of Tokyo Xanadu phyre tool. You've never released any original work, you don't have any tool, you're showing some screenshots to gain attention and you're simply being a nuisance… so nothing new ;)

Have a nice day.
alexdokuchayev
n00b

Post by alexdokuchayev »

ffgriever wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:07 pm Except the screenshots you show were taken from a Sony's proprietary tool called PhyreExplorer. The behavior shown on gifs is normal behavior if you disable porting (there are numerous ways to do that) and have nothing to do with map editing. The other tool you released in other places (under a different name) is just a plain rip of Tokyo Xanadu phyre tool. You've never released any original work, you don't have any tool, you're showing some screenshots to gain attention and you're simply being a nuisance… so nothing new ;)

Have a nice day.
How would you know Sony had a proprietary tool titled PhyreExplorer? Please explain. It could only mean one thing that just has come to fruition. I am sorry for your feelings on the matter. I'd also like to see you're explanation on the other various files modded related to models in such cases. As for your claims of map editing, please show your instructions on map editing if you believe there is one otherwise. I appreciate contributions, not drama however.
Until then.
stevenrafael wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:38 pm This is amazing work. Do you have a list of the NPC models corresponding to each ID? I see you have Cid listed as n1073.

I'm particularly curious about the Dalmascan Soldier model, from the beginning portion of the game. Using Zodiac Age Editor, I can find references to two models named Dalmascan Soldier, yet in game, there are 3 visual variations controlled by the AI during the tutorial. Both models load only the first variation. I can't figure out how to access or locate the other two.
See model id list above.

Cheers