Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Injustice 2 (PC)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
AxelNoir
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Injustice 2 (PC)

Post by AxelNoir »

One other thing, the UVs seemed to be messed up on some meshes or incorrect, I'm not sure.

For example this pant texture for Harley simply isn't lining up right no matter what I do, flipping it or scaling it it just doesn't fit. Using normal for reference.
pepsiguy2
advanced

Post by pepsiguy2 »

Has anyone had more luck painting textures?
pepsiguy2
advanced

Post by pepsiguy2 »

Assasinge wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:39 am
FredBob12 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:33 am
ARRadiation wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:43 pm Has anyone found any way to colour the textures, there are some textures that have detail and painting over it manually would mean losing that detail?

What files do you need? Are we allowed to share them?
After hourss of torment I finally found the solution. NinjaRipper is great at ripping ALL the textures that the game generates in real-time. All baked up and ready to import. This applies to ALL costumes, combinations and colour schemes. You don't have to draw anything manually. Just re-align them a little in PS to fit the uvs and voila.
Use the program in the topic to rip the models, then rip just the textures with Ninja.
Really hope this helps everyone.
For the most part this solution actually does work, kudos however the diffuse or albedo textures are unusually dark for some reason. If I want to port these models to the source engine for sfm or such it won't look good. Any workaround?
This is the method i been using you can just brighten the exposure in PS.
cobaltbluebengal
n00b

Post by cobaltbluebengal »

Hi,

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I've been trying with the tools provided on page one, but I'm having difficulty. Just to clarify incase I'm missing something:

1) Open QuickBMS and use the "ue3_oodle.BMS" plug in
2) Select the XXX for example I'll just say "AA_Exterior_MapAssets.xxx" as it is the first file in the Assets folder
3) Select a location to extract the contents too.
4) Now it starts doing it's thing, but all I get is a black screen with "oodle error : LZ corruption : bad decode len" numerous times with a closing value of 7876 files detected in 31 seconds, 99% press Enter to close the window

5) In the directory selected to extract to, I then have a unp file as described in the instructions, which is around a 10th of the file size of the xxx file, to which I put on the Injustice2_model.exe program. I then get three txt files and a log file, all of which are 0kb with no data inside...

What am I doing wrong for someone who has only really dabbled with umodel before rather than BMS script?
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

old or broken QuickBMS version
cobaltbluebengal
n00b

Post by cobaltbluebengal »

Got it, :) just updated from a mirror site as for some reason my firewall was going nuts on their website. Managed to export okay, just need to use Neosis and follow the next steps :)
Zodmcfly
ultra-n00b

Post by Zodmcfly »

Does anyone have the gear files for the justice league batman gear set?
Thanks in advance
tsfgsg
ultra-n00b

Post by tsfgsg »

Hey all! I've tried to open several .xxx files using QuickBMS and the "ue3_oodle.bms". Each time, it scans through tons of files and when finished it says 0 files were found but a ton of logs. Pressing Enter then creates a .unp file with a large file size, but dragging that .unp onto the tool only yields a windows batch file and a bunch of TXT log files, all under 10kb... Any idea why no files are being found? I've tried with multiple characters as well as the AA_Exterior_MapAssets.xxx file which is the first huge file in the assets folder. Thanks in advance!

cap 1.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nightwolf1982
veteran

Post by nightwolf1982 »

Just tried out AA_Exterior_MapAssets.xxx, and everything works fine. I used quickbms_4gb_files.exe with ue3_oodle.bms to unpack the xxx file, then dragged the resulting unp file onto Injustice2_model_morph.exe (the last release of the IJ2 tool).
tsfgsg
ultra-n00b

Post by tsfgsg »

nightwolf1982 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:15 am Just tried out AA_Exterior_MapAssets.xxx, and everything works fine. I used quickbms_4gb_files.exe with ue3_oodle.bms to unpack the xxx file, then dragged the resulting unp file onto Injustice2_model_morph.exe (the last release of the IJ2 tool).

AHA! Thanks so much, I was using the original release of the IJ2 tool, didn't realize another version had been released elsewhere in this thread. Just tested with that file as well as Wonder Woman and was able to extract everything. I appreciate the help!
shingenseiji
advanced

Post by shingenseiji »

Could anyone who has the game files pleeeease extract & send me the FBX file of Hal Jordan? Been waiting for someone to extract him for years and all I can find is some of the shitty phone game models, not the actual PC/Console ones.
Ankhati
beginner

Post by Ankhati »

This is ancient stuff...

I am trying to convert the Harley Quinn DLC textures from Oodle to DDS.

the resulting DDS file is unreadable by everything I try.

Could it be the Legendary edition have changed the encoding?
BeltwayEX
ultra-n00b

Post by BeltwayEX »

Its been so many years and I returned here, since i tought was gonna work

How do you end making the textures work properly?
Do you need to paint them manually or what?

I was able to etract the models, the oodle and all that thing, models work fine, but all the textures are either washed or grey

I tought that was just a mere problem with using alpha (as it worked with a recently extracted model) but seems not
nightwolf1982
veteran

Post by nightwolf1982 »

Well, here's a weird issue. I'm trying to extract character models from IJ2 PC, but I can't find the Eye/Mouth textures anywhere. I know they used to be in the startup.xxx container, but when I export that container there are no eye/mouth textures.
nightwolf1982
veteran

Post by nightwolf1982 »

OK, more weirdness... So, I saw on another forum (Gildor's, I believe) that with Injustice 1, people were sometimes having to rerun the tool for that game two or three times to get files to extract. That got me wondering, so I tried it with daemon1's tool and Lo and Behold, it worked!! I was finally able to extract the textures from startup.xxx!

The weird part is, though, I don't remember ever having to do this in the past. Has anyone else encountered this?