Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
MrUncleBingo
beginner

Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake

Post by MrUncleBingo »

akderebur wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:28 pm I love these threads. Basically the same discussion with every new ps4 release. Someone release the kernel exploit and save us already :D
MrUncleBingo wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:24 pm they want to keep it as private as possible until the game has been released for some time (I guess a month or so), but, basically, it's for Square Enix.
Sorry man, but they are just bullshitting you. They don't give a fuck about SE, and they haven't "figured out" anything. The tools/scripts for that game are available since the demo came out. They just know someone with the private exploit who can get the game files.
I don't know anymore man, this is frustrating as fuck. I kind of have an idea of who that possible exploit can be but I can't say too much yet because I'm not 100% sure about the subject.
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

MrUncleBingo

And where I did not understand what you said, I extract child models As I said above, everyone extracts child models on DeviantArt it is not because of this if the people don't share files And at least I don't share child models
and i don't do weird stuff like some people

and as said
askB This has nothing to do with child models They don't want to share files I feel like it's my fault if you don't have the files

you said that
What the hell, @ProGamer. As if it was my fault
MrUncleBingo
beginner

Post by MrUncleBingo »

ProGamer wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:00 pm MrUncleBingo

And where I did not understand what you said, I extract child models As I said above, everyone extracts child models on DeviantArt it is not because of this if the people don't share files And at least I don't share child models
and i don't do weird stuff like some people

and as said
askB This has nothing to do with child models They don't want to share files I feel like it's my fault if you don't have the files

you said that
What the hell, @ProGamer. As if it was my fault
Why do you care that much? I also extracted child models from some games (Coco from Crash Bandicoot, Kid Bruce from Telltale's Batman, Gohan from DBZ, I don't know, I ported too many stuff to recolect). I just got told that, that apparently you would make profit from it and/or that you're interested on the child models of the game (Kid Tifa I guess, for instance). At least that's one of the motives they don't want to share the method too (Besides the Square Enix stuff, but we don't know if they're serious with that or not too).
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

And who told you that? It's not just me who's interested in a child model Everyone extracts child models and that doesn't mean anything I'm sorry but you shouldn't put everyone in the same bag

In any case, we are not going to get mad at each other for that. It's not the subject
MrUncleBingo
beginner

Post by MrUncleBingo »

ProGamer wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:12 pm And who told you that? It's not just me who's interested in a child model Everyone extracts child models and that doesn't mean anything I'm sorry but you shouldn't put everyone in the same bag

In any case, we are not going to get mad at each other for that. It's not the subject
Yeah, we still will have to wait for some long time for a tool or something to come out tho.
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

There are tools to extract the models I myself was the first to extract the demo with Umodel I managed to extract the models and especially the texture
There are even scripts for Blender It works with the full game

I have script myself

I even tried to ask the person again for the files but never answer me it's a waste of time I stopped asking him :)
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

If you have a PS4 hack you can do it with the FTP server You install the game in the console you ignore the update And you can have access to the pack It will ask you to connect You have direct access to the console on the 'computer

I tried on Detroit a long time ago
MrUncleBingo
beginner

Post by MrUncleBingo »

ProGamer wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:18 pm There are tools to extract the models I myself was the first to extract the demo with Umodel I managed to extract the models and especially the texture
There are even scripts for Blender It works with the full game

I have script myself

I even tried to ask the person again for the files but never answer me it's a waste of time I stopped asking him :)
Let me see if I understand right: You had the tools the whole time (Which can be used for the full game too, on Blender, with scripts and such).

How do you know that they work with the full game if you don't have the files from it? (Since you kept asking them for the files but they didn't share them with you).
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

Because I myself extracted the demo with the files and the script :)

So I know very well that it works

And for information I do not stop asking the files but it was for me and for you (:

But I stopped asking because nobody answers me

And I always kept the script for the full game
MrUncleBingo
beginner

Post by MrUncleBingo »

ProGamer wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:26 pm Because I myself extracted the demo with the files and the script :)

So I know very well that it works

And for information I do not stop asking the files but it was for me and for you (:

But I stopped asking because nobody answers me
Then we all wait some more.

ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

I like the photo if I had the game files I would have released all the models And I would have put them to download

And yes the scripts work perfectly with the full game and the demo For Umodel you must first extract Because it is not compatible but it works

I even extracted all the PAKs with a script

The people who have the files do the same

Do you want me to share links

I have a script called io_import_FF7R To import demo models and full game models into Blender :)

If you want to have the links so much, here are the links yes it works perfectly I may not have the game files just the demo But I know very well that it works

And for information someone asked me And it's strange because for him it worked :)

https://mega.nz/file/zyxB0JqR#-DgafAFUL ... I5hOEEhOCI
askB
advanced

Post by askB »

MrUncleBingo wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:44 pm
askB wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:17 pm Sounds to me like the person who extracted the files is a fucking dick bag and is only in it for profit. Also, what the hell does child models have to deal with this? It sounds like you guys are just going at each other because you cant find a solution to get the models yourselves.
Which is why I created this thread, to know if there's a way to get the models ourselfs (Instead of asking everywhere if X people can share with us X models).
Im defending you, moron.
MrUncleBingo
beginner

Post by MrUncleBingo »

askB wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:19 pm
askB wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:17 pm Sounds to me like the person who extracted the files is a fucking dick bag and is only in it for profit. Also, what the hell does child models have to deal with this? It sounds like you guys are just going at each other because you cant find a solution to get the models yourselves.
Which is why I created this thread, to know if there's a way to get the models ourselfs (Instead of asking everywhere if X people can share with us X models).
Im defending you, moron.
I know, I wasn't trying to proof the opposite :|
askB
advanced

Post by askB »

MrUncleBingo wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:08 pm
askB wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:19 pm

Im defending you, moron.
I know, I wasn't trying to proof the opposite :|
Ah, guess I am the moron. Sorry man lol, I misread your post.
askB
advanced

Post by askB »

ProGamer wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:32 pm I like the photo if I had the game files I would have released all the models And I would have put them to download

And yes the scripts work perfectly with the full game and the demo For Umodel you must first extract Because it is not compatible but it works

I even extracted all the PAKs with a script

The people who have the files do the same

Do you want me to share links

I have a script called io_import_FF7R To import demo models and full game models into Blender :)

If you want to have the links so much, here are the links yes it works perfectly I may not have the game files just the demo But I know very well that it works

And for information someone asked me And it's strange because for him it worked :)

https://mega.nz/file/zyxB0JqR#-DgafAFUL ... I5hOEEhOCI
So if you know how to do all this cool guy stuff, how come you are clueless on getting the .PKG key?