Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
ProGamer
veteran

Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake

Post by ProGamer »

thank you very much, i can't wait to hear good news from you :)
MrUncleBingo
beginner

Post by MrUncleBingo »

So far she didn't reply back yet. Expect the worst scenario, I think we will have to wait for the PC port.
MrUncleBingo
beginner

Post by MrUncleBingo »

I think she's just ignoring me at this point. I guess all hope is lost until April 2021 (That's if we get an actual PC port tho).
MrUncleBingo
beginner

Post by MrUncleBingo »

WELL, she finally replied back, and as you can guess, I didn't had good news.

Basically they all did it by themselfs but refuse to explain how, or who teached them to do. I Hope there's some dark stuff behind it because then I don't understand why they are all so "top secret" about all this. Which is nonsense, since once everyone can export models from the game, their 5 minutes of fame will be done.
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

I'm still looking unfortunately I don't have a pirated PS4 I have a PS4 but it has been updated we will get them I will see if I can buy a PS4 I have the app to see if it has not been update
for hacked

they managed to extract the game i think they will install something on the PS4 hack 5.05 5.07

I've never seen people like that who don't share files unfortunately
MrUncleBingo
beginner

Post by MrUncleBingo »

ProGamer wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:24 am I'm still looking unfortunately I don't have a pirated PS4 I have a PS4 but it has been updated we will get them I will see if I can buy a PS4 I have the app to see if it has not been update
for hacked

they managed to extract the game i think they will install something on the PS4 hack 5.05 5.07

I've never seen people like that who don't share files unfortunately
I just gone to Gildor just in case (maybe they find out a way to extract the stuff), and there's a Guy who believes I'm joking or something (Even when I posted proof about it, you know, the renders and such).
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

Of course you are telling the truth that you have shown the photos of the models well Look at the people extracting the models
people on DeviantArt check out another model I'm sure there is a way to check out the file by not accepting the update When you have to install the game and enter the computer

With FTP have direct access to pkg

on the web page when you hack your PS4
First you have to do it, you have to click on FTP or you have the PS4 hack, then you download the application on the computer

it gives you the address on the PS4

there you enter the FTP Server application and there you have access to the PS4

I think they did it like that
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

I confirm that they have the models,

https://www.deviantart.com/yare-yare-do ... -838187205
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JayK
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by JayK »

Extracting things from FFVII Remake would be the same as what was done for the demo version so that part won't be an issue for you. Of course the problem would be getting the files, for a while now there is a PS4 scene that has jailbroken the most recent of firmware's and they share the files in secret amongst each other. A lot of the actual file formats on PS4 are a lot easier to deal with than older generation consoles and I imagine some time into PS5's lifespan the PS4 jailbreak method will be made public. Right now they are most likely at fear of Sony patching it if they release it.
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

There will never be a Jailbreak

I don't understand why he doesn't want to help daemon1 He was the only one to decrypt Detroit
Did he have a PS4 hack with the right firmware no

So everything is possible

If I had had the PKG I would have given it to everyone I would not have been selfish Like the others who believe themselves to be superior
Last edited by ProGamer on Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JayK
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by JayK »

There is a secret jailbreak, you're not understanding what I'm saying. Working with a games files (converting models etc) is not the same as decrypting a PS4 PKG, they are two separate processes. People are able to decrypt PS4 files because they have a secret jailbreak method which works on the more recent firmware, they then pass these files onto people they trust. As FFVII just uses Unreal Engine the existing UE Tools will work on the decrypted files.
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

I understand what you are saying but what I am saying we will have nothing new on our PS4 console The jailbreak is 5.05 or 5.07 The only one who has the jailbreak is the hackers Unless a person is not selfish and sharing files

And the chances of having the files are very small

I will try to find a way for the files I will not wait until April 2021 to have it on PC

Unless someone makes it compatible with the SDK on 5.05 like the demo

but I do not believe it
JayK
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by JayK »

Right. But my point is don't be mad at those that have created the jailbreak it's understandable why they wouldn't want to release the method (because Sony would just patch it if they knew how it worked). I can see your point about the person posting pictures of the model, especially considering they probably didn't do any real work themselves to extract them, but don't be mad at the ones that devised the jailbreak.
MrUncleBingo
beginner

Post by MrUncleBingo »

JayK wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:32 pm Right. But my point is don't be mad at those that have created the jailbreak it's understandable why they wouldn't want to release the method (because Sony would just patch it if they knew how it worked). I can see your point about the person posting pictures of the model, especially considering they probably didn't do any real work themselves to extract them, but don't be mad at the ones that devised the jailbreak.
All of this implying that they used the Jailbreak method tho. They could've used another method, but we will never know tho.
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

I've never been mad at people who designed the jailbreak, I'm mad at people who don't share files