Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Predator: Hunting Grounds Model Extract

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Silverado117
ultra-n00b

Predator: Hunting Grounds Model Extract

Post by Silverado117 »

Hey all! I was hoping anyone has had any luck with extracting from this game? The trial dropped tonight and so far I've only been able to grab a few things using umodel w/ override control: Unreal Engine 4, 4.23. The only thing I'm having an issue trying to hunt down are the head models. I've found the dredds, Class Body Types, Masks, weapons and textures but no head models.

I'd appreciate if someone could help me out. Thanks and have a good one!
fil1969
veteran

Re: Predator: Hunting Grounds Model Extract

Post by fil1969 »

Silverado117 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:50 am Hey all! I was hoping anyone has had any luck with extracting from this game? The trial dropped tonight and so far I've only been able to grab a few things using umodel w/ override control: Unreal Engine 4, 4.23. The only thing I'm having an issue trying to hunt down are the head models. I've found the dredds, Class Body Types, Masks, weapons and textures but no head models.

SpaceFish\Content\Paks\UmodelExport\Game\Animation\Characters\Predator\Heads\
Silverado117
ultra-n00b

Re: Predator: Hunting Grounds Model Extract

Post by Silverado117 »

fil1969 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:54 pm
Silverado117 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:50 am Hey all! I was hoping anyone has had any luck with extracting from this game? The trial dropped tonight and so far I've only been able to grab a few things using umodel w/ override control: Unreal Engine 4, 4.23. The only thing I'm having an issue trying to hunt down are the head models. I've found the dredds, Class Body Types, Masks, weapons and textures but no head models.

SpaceFish\Content\Paks\UmodelExport\Game\Animation\Characters\Predator\Heads\
Thank you! :D