Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Re: Detroit Become Human tools

Post by daemon1 »

Okay :)
Tool will be released soon. The only problem now is we have 24500 anims without names.
Manhacks
ultra-n00b

Post by Manhacks »

I successfully generated a couple ascii models from the PC version with that new tool
When I tried opening the models on noesis it gave me back this error, yes I installed the plugin in the correct folder
I can view models for simple assets like benches and stuff like that fine but any of the character models give me that error
cursore
n00b

Post by cursore »

Manhacks wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:49 pm I successfully generated a couple ascii models from the PC version with that new tool
When I tried opening the models on noesis it gave me back this error, yes I installed the plugin in the correct folder
I can view models for simple assets like benches and stuff like that fine but any of the character models give me that error
That's an issue with the skeleton. Simple props don't have skels, characters do, so you get the error. For the ps4 version, you copy paste the skeleton inside the ascii to solve it. I don't know about PC though.
anahush
ultra-n00b

Post by anahush »

Hi. Firstly, I want to say thanks for the wonderful work you've done and are still doing with this tool. It helped me a lot, actually.
Secondly, I want to ask a kinda stupid question connected mostly not with the result but with the process of the tool's work. If we are able to make a list of the game packages, is it possible (not in the tool right now, just potentially) to replace the number of the package and get the model replaced in the game? Some videos of the mods made me think about it and I could not but ask.
Manhacks
ultra-n00b

Post by Manhacks »

cursore wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:38 pm That's an issue with the skeleton. Simple props don't have skels, characters do, so you get the error. For the ps4 version, you copy paste the skeleton inside the ascii to solve it. I don't know about PC though.
I saw that, I copied the bones info into the model file in wordpad and it gave me this error instead
I just followed the instructions in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLN5jGNpNK8
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

It's good I managed to extract the model on the PC version even the environment

I also created a Bat file to extract all the models and all the environments at the same time :P
Manhacks
ultra-n00b

Post by Manhacks »

ProGamer wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:14 pm It's good I managed to extract the model on the PC version even the environment

I also created a Bat file to extract all the models and all the environments at the same time :P
Did you manage to view any of the character models and apply the skeleton correctly?
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

yes i succeeded
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Animations tool. Works same on PC and PS4.

Usage:

1. run "detroit anim"
This will extract all 24500 files with anims. Sorry no progress indication, this may take a few minutes.

2. reextract models with detroit.exe (as before)
This is needed, because tool will now create "nodes" file, which is needed for animation convertion,
also it will make a new model compatible with anims tool (different axis layout, origin position shifted)

3. run "detroit_anim [anim] [nodes]"
This will extract animation, applying it to selected nodes information. Technically, any animaiton may be played with any model. If some bones are not present in the model (nodes file), animation will still be extracted, but you will see warnings, and it may not play correctly. Absolute most animations will be ok, but some are not supported, there will be errors and warnings.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by daemon1 on Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

I absolutely wanted to thank you for your amazing work you do for Detroit thank you very much daemon1 :)
superweb
ultra-n00b

Post by superweb »

Hello is there any instructions? I want to get models from Detroit become human on PC. But I don't know what to do with these files
https://ibb.co/82GkcX3

It is difficult for me to deal with this, since I do not understand English well because I am from Russia and write through a translator, if anyone has instructions, please provide them.
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

superweb wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:22 pm I am from Russia and write through a translator, if anyone has instructions, please provide them.
я вроде инструкции написал, а что конкретно непонятно? Общая инфа и про модели - в первом посте. Про анимации - в последнем.
superweb
ultra-n00b

Post by superweb »

daemon1 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:33 pm
superweb wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:22 pm I am from Russia and write through a translator, if anyone has instructions, please provide them.
я вроде инструкции написал, а что конкретно непонятно? Общая инфа и про модели - в первом посте. Про анимации - в последнем.
Ого, ты говоришь по Русски, удивительно) Я не могу понять с чего нужно начать? Как открыть файл "Detroit_PC" ? Он не открывается.. может есть видео инструкция, я просто новичок в этом, и только сегодня пришел в эту тему, раньше я вытаскивал модели только с помощью ninjaripper..
Если ты мог бы записать видеоинструкции, я бы мог пооблагодарить тебя донатом в 2000р. Если ты конечно принимаешь пожертвования.
superweb
ultra-n00b

Post by superweb »

Можно с тобой связаться в вк или в телеграм?
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Донаты не принимаю, но да, я думал сделать видео, вот пока не собрался. А что ты собрался делать с анимациями? Или только модели нужны?