Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Frostbite model tools (Battlefield, Battlefront and others)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
RalaHawke
ultra-n00b

Re: Frostbite model tools (Battlefield, Battlefront and others)

Post by RalaHawke »

daemon1 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:27 pm
RalaHawke wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:54 pm I have sent you a message recently about this topic :) But only 2 ppl pmed you? That is not so much ... :(
you said you're new to this
i'm not sure you can use the model exported
why do you need it?
I'm new to extracting files, but not working with them :) I create pictures with the extracted models. A lot of people upload NPCs, main characters etc. from the DA games to deviantart so others can use them for creating pictures, renders etc. Like this one: https://www.deviantart.com/alistairanda ... -663324808
I love creating those pics too and it would really help me if my Inquisitor was extracted, of course I would give credit to you :) But I cannot get NinjaRipper to work and with Frosti you can only extract meshes from the game that are not the Inquisitor. That is why :)
Jon
ultra-n00b

Post by Jon »

It's been years but since Facepunch closed I am not aware of the theme, what happened to the process of extracting animations?
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

Jon wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:47 amwhat happened to the process of extracting animations?
As far as I know, only research/tests have been done, yet no tool ever released.
Adog76
ultra-n00b

Post by Adog76 »

Is there a tutorial on how to use the 3D models in UE4 after extracting them?
RobbieDPL
beginner

Post by RobbieDPL »

Hi everyone,

I'm writing here to ask a question about exporting EASpeex encoded audio from one game and then reimporting it into another one. I'm wanting to export team-specific & player-specific English language commentary lines from 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil and then reimport them into the English language commentary files for FIFA16. The only information that I can gather from the relevant .sbs & .sbr files is that the audio is encoded using EASpeex and the filetype is .aiff. Can anyone help with this?
MauMau
ultra-n00b

Post by MauMau »

Hi!
I'm amazed to see that there is a tool that can extract Inquisitor and Ryder headmorphs! I did not think it was possible! :O
I can imagine lots of use for it now that Frosty tools have mesh import function. Great job! <3
AxelNoir
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by AxelNoir »

How do I use this with Need for Speed The Run? Need me that good Christian Hendricks models yo :P
pepsiguy2
advanced

Post by pepsiguy2 »

Assasinge wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:28 am How do I use this with Need for Speed The Run? Need me that good Christian Hendricks models yo :P
Are you gonna be posting ti where you usually post?
AxelNoir
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by AxelNoir »

Hell yeah pal!

But um, I need to extract their models first and idk how to.
pepsiguy2
advanced

Post by pepsiguy2 »

Assasinge wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 8:06 pm Hell yeah pal!

But um, I need to extract their models first and idk how to.
Any luck so far?
AxelNoir
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by AxelNoir »

Sorry no, I haven't downloaded The Run again yet to try ripping anything from it. The instructions for doing so look a little complicated to me as well so I'm not so sure I can even do it tbh. I'm waiting for someone to rip models from Blood and Truth since I don't have a PS4 in the meantime.
cobaltbluebengal
n00b

Post by cobaltbluebengal »

Hi, I got Anthem from the Origin Basic pass as I played on console so figured I'd download it on Origin as I wanted to get the model to try 3D print my Javalin that I use (Sad I know!)

It seems happy to read the Anthem files but then prompts me with a requring an Encryption Key, I assume this is the same sort of AES code that things like Fortnite uses. Anyone know how I can find this key out as I got the game through the subscription rather than outright purchase.

Thanks in advance :)
TAB533
ultra-n00b

Post by TAB533 »

Hi, I am a complete noob when it comes to file extractions/running scripts/etc.

If I'm wanting audio files from Battlefront 2, am I supposed to use UFBE to extract data first and then run python scripts?

I have the correct Python build, I have all the needed tools and a copy of the full game. It's just unclear to me WHEN exactly to use each tool on what. Keep in mind, I'm just wanting access to audio.
CosmicDreams
advanced

Post by CosmicDreams »

cobaltbluebengal wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:47 pm Hi, I got Anthem from the Origin Basic pass as I played on console so figured I'd download it on Origin as I wanted to get the model to try 3D print my Javalin that I use (Sad I know!)

It seems happy to read the Anthem files but then prompts me with a requring an Encryption Key, I assume this is the same sort of AES code that things like Fortnite uses. Anyone know how I can find this key out as I got the game through the subscription rather than outright purchase.

Thanks in advance :)
Key is the same as FIFA 18.
TAB533
ultra-n00b

Post by TAB533 »

nvm i finally finished reading through all thirty or so pages of this thread. Onto something new.