Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

CoD: Infinite Warfare (.pak, .ff, .sabl/.sabs) Help

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Proteus37
ultra-n00b

Re: CoD: Infinite Warfare (.pak, .ff, .sabl/.sabs) Help

Post by Proteus37 »

hopefully someone is out there to help resurrect this thread.

when I use the latest version of Wraith to extract sound files from code_post_gfx.sabl and code_post+gfx.sabs, the extracted sound files are cut short at 1 second. the menu loop files, for example. which really sucks, because those are examples of exactly what I'm trying to get my hands on.

can anyone be the GOAT and help find a solution to this?
Proteus37
ultra-n00b

Re: CoD: Infinite Warfare (.pak, .ff, .sabl/.sabs) Help

Post by Proteus37 »

Proteus37 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:54 am hopefully someone is out there to help resurrect this thread.

when I use the latest version of Wraith to extract sound files from code_post_gfx.sabl and code_post+gfx.sabs, the extracted sound files are cut short at 1 second. the menu loop files, for example. which really sucks, because those are examples of exactly what I'm trying to get my hands on.

can anyone be the GOAT and help find a solution to this?
i figured it out. the .sabs files are the ones that export full audio tracks. however, I notice that the .sabs files total 8gb, while the .sabl files total 13gb. i wonder what's in there that isn't in the .sabs archives.