Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Gran Turismo Sport (GTS/GT7) model tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
morimotoyoshi86
ultra-n00b

Re: Gran Turismo Sport (GTS/GT7) model tools

Post by morimotoyoshi86 »

Has anyone been able to extract the models from 1.15 onwards? Looking for the McLaren P1 GTR model.
Thanks.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

morimotoyoshi86 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:02 amHas anyone been able to extract the models from 1.15 onwards
Anything beyond 1.14 is impossible for now, as many times has been stated on so many forum boards and such, for now the PS4 exploit is kept private, no one has anything public yet, maybe in the future.
markerfede
n00b

Post by markerfede »

mono24 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:27 am
morimotoyoshi86 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:02 amHas anyone been able to extract the models from 1.15 onwards
Anything beyond 1.14 is impossible for now, as many times has been stated on so many forum boards and such, for now the PS4 exploit is kept private, no one has anything public yet, maybe in the future.
What makes it impossible?
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

markerfede wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:51 pmWhat makes it impossible?
answer.jpg
BUT, if you are an amazing hacker you can do it yourself and not wait on anyone else, that's the ONLY way for now, so hack the PS4 find a new exploit and come back and share with us the results so WE as well can gain access to latest updates ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
markerfede
n00b

Post by markerfede »

mono24 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:29 pm
markerfede wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:51 pmWhat makes it impossible?
answer.jpg
BUT, if you are an amazing hacker you can do it yourself and not wait on anyone else, that's the ONLY way for now, so hack the PS4 find a new exploit and come back and share with us the results so WE as well can gain access to latest updates ;)
I managed to get the PKG files from the latest GT Sport from the last 1.46 update. I'm still fiddling with it but I'll share my results once I come across something!
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

markerfede wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:52 amI managed to get the PKG files from the latest GT Sport from the last 1.46 update. I'm still fiddling with it but I'll share my results once I come across something!
Not to burst your bubble or anything like that, but, every single one of us who is interested in the game, can literally download the official updates straight from Sony servers, unfortunately you'll hit a very heavy, thick wall, they have a unique decryption key that is 100% impossible to gain access to even to this day by most talented hackers, only the faaar future will tell what will come out of that, until then you are stuck just like all of us.
The ONLY people that can gain access to it is those who have the private exploit from the hackers community, that's it.
medwed
advanced

Post by medwed »

Gentlemen! I have already unpacked the game.In which files will I find textures of better quality and how to extract them ? BIG THANKS ! BUT FROM Gran Turismo 6 ! :)
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

New version added. This new GTS_mdl_q.exe has additional features:
- fixes for crashes with some maps
- SMD skeleton output
- tesselation meshes output in quads (in OBJ file only!):

p.s. these quads are not proper quads, just an attemps to build them from actual tesselation info, so may not work correct for all meshes
Pupsik
ultra-n00b

Post by Pupsik »

Hi guys!
Has anyone been able to extract these two models from the GTS?

1953 Aston Martin DB3S CN.1
https://www.igcd.net/vehicle.php?id=173807&l=ru

1967 Ford Mark IV
https://www.igcd.net/vehicle.php?id=160424 (He is in GT6 but he has problems with UVW mapping, lost coordinates...)
Khoes
ultra-n00b

Post by Khoes »

Any idea from where i can get the GT Sport EU version .pkg file? I would like to export Dragon Trail Circuit to play it in AC and i would like to know if you can share the link to download that EU version. ID - CUSA02168_00 the only thing that i found that makes a reference to the EU Version. Thank you everyone for creating this forum thread!
Cauri
ultra-n00b

Post by Cauri »

Hello there. I did everything in the right way somehow. Now i have all the cars and tracks models in my pc.
Is there any chance to have an explanation of the steps i have to do in blender?
The models are a mess, there are meshes that have to be delete i guess, and i don't know what to do. I feel like i'm so close to get what i want but i can't go further.

There are already some car mods from GT sport for AC and they are so beautifull, and an awsome version of the tsukuba circuit.

Any help is very appreciated, so we can have more content for AC.

Thanks.
Aud
ultra-n00b

Post by Aud »

Seconded, the import works but dealing with the meshes and what to delete and where and how to use textures and materials is incredibly non-obvious, any help with this is greatly appreciated
ruzhyo
ultra-n00b

Post by ruzhyo »

Is it possible to repack the extracted files to send to the PS4 to play a modded GTSport?
andrewcowboy87
ultra-n00b

Post by andrewcowboy87 »

Hi How can I export the 3d models of gran turismo 6?
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

andrewcowboy87 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:35 am Hi How can I export the 3d models of gran turismo 6?
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19919