Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Shineruze
ultra-n00b

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by Shineruze »

How to import animations with the assetstudio to extract a useful file? in order that I can manipulate it in blender, because there is a file with the extension .dat.
I already read this post, but they have already changed the version of unity that the game uses and also the tools have changed
pechenuxa
beginner

Post by pechenuxa »

Shineruze wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:00 am How to import animations with the assetstudio to extract a useful file? in order that I can manipulate it in blender, because there is a file with the extension .dat.
I already read this post, but they have already changed the version of unity that the game uses and also the tools have changed
Use Mishiro to download models, textures, animations.
And Unity Asset Studio can't export animations as fbx.
gloomymood
ultra-n00b

Post by gloomymood »

Pretty new to this, just throwing it out there in case anyone knows.

I have seen a few videos of a seemingly modded Deresute, like having all 5 idols being the same (might have been a clever edit) or having an entirely different body mesh (seemed legit). Is it possible to identify the DATA files, let alone repack your own in a way that is compatible? That seems like a brick wall for me.
kitakamikotoha
ultra-n00b

Post by kitakamikotoha »

pechenuxa wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:08 pm
Shineruze wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:00 am How to import animations with the assetstudio to extract a useful file? in order that I can manipulate it in blender, because there is a file with the extension .dat.
Use Mishiro to download models, textures, animations.
And Unity Asset Studio can't export animations as fbx.
Asset Studio can export animations, open the FBX file in noesis and check.

Anyone has ways to extract Msute models other than this: https://github.com/starjet/Msute_Cst or copying files from the game directly (I don't play that game)? That tool doesn't seem to be updated for over a year and all I get from it are 403 errors even though I have the right baseURL.

EDIT: NVM I found the direct URLs in Resource-urls.txt. It means I can download the models directly from the server.
pechenuxa
beginner

Post by pechenuxa »

For me asset studio is not exporting animations with model, do not download the newer version of utinyripper, cause it breaking models, download older builds estimated on june-august of 2019.
pechenuxa
beginner

Post by pechenuxa »

Also how to find animations for dances on mishiro?
I mean which id for which song?
If someone has have animations link for them will be appreciated.
bd6761
ultra-n00b

Post by bd6761 »

pechenuxa wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:40 am How to make face expressions work on model. (Blender only.) When you finish face expressions will be writed as shape keys and you can you they in every prog.

1.Download Utiny ripper, extract all assets from model.unity3d file.
2.Open Unity load your face model with avatar, load animation clips on avatar.
3.Use Unity exporter addon to export your model with animation clips and export it.
4.Download Blender and CATS BLENDER TOOLS for blender.
5.Import model exported from Unity to Blender.
6.Transfer bone pose into shape keys with CATS BLENDER feature. Caution: Animation does not work properly, bones are just do face pose on the 1-st frame or it can be 0 frame (random for me).
So you just, transfer bone pose into the shape key or whatever you need and do rest position and rotation on 0 frame of animation.
And you you with all animation clips which you need.
Technically that is all what you need to do to make FaceExpressions to work.

You can add me in discord if you have a question. "Cyan Blue#9804"
>2.Open Unity load your face model with avatar, load animation clips on avatar.
>3.Use Unity exporter addon to export your model with animation clips and export it.

Please describe this 2 steps with pictures,I'm not really understand.
I didn't use Unity before.
pechenuxa
beginner

Post by pechenuxa »

bd6761 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:15 am
pechenuxa wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:40 am How to make face expressions work on model. (Blender only.) When you finish face expressions will be writed as shape keys and you can you they in every prog.

3.Use Unity exporter addon to export your model with animation clips and export it.
6.Transfer bone pose into shape keys with CATS BLENDER feature. Caution: Animation does not work properly, bones are just do face pose on the 1-st frame or it can be 0 frame (random for me).
So you just, transfer bone pose into the shape key or whatever you need and do rest position and rotation on 0 frame of animation.

>2.Open Unity load your face model with avatar, load animation clips on avatar.
>3.Use Unity exporter addon to export your model with animation clips and export it.

Please describe this 2 steps with pictures,I'm not really understand.
I didn't use Unity before.
I don’t want to explain how to import assets into Unity, I don’t have to teach you how to use Unity.
wansf
veteran

Post by wansf »

will animation exported from "3d_cutt_an~" work on their face after these process? or still need some other works? thx
pechenuxa
beginner

Post by pechenuxa »

I think it will work only if you didn't change something in model skeleton.
wansf
veteran

Post by wansf »

wow thats great to hear thx for ur quick reply
gonna try it right now

edit : meh seems 3d_cutt dun store any face animation :(
Pokegirlsky
ultra-n00b

Post by Pokegirlsky »

So I've been spending the past few days trying to learn everything I can from this thread. I want to get the dance animations from the game into MMD as a VMD file. At this point I am able to export models into MMD as a PMX but any animation that seem to be with them in noesis never shows up once i load the FBX version of the model into Blender. So I can't export the animation as a VMD if there's no animation showing.

I'm fairly new to a lot of this, so simple step by step instructions would be nice. Thank you ^^
chibbers
ultra-n00b

Post by chibbers »

I have run into an issue. I exported the fbx file into blender just fine but it has no bones or any such other then the model itself and texture for me to port it to mmd/pmd editor if anyone can say what i possibly did wrong or a way to fix this it would help! im a kinda newbie to this stuff and am trying my best to learn as i go!.
Bapho
ultra-n00b

Post by Bapho »

I could get one animation as a shapekey, but i don't understand how you got multiple to work
LeonaWest
ultra-n00b

Post by LeonaWest »

I got the motion of the body, but I can't get the motion of the face.
The motion of the face when singing.
In what file is it stored?